Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed Interest check - Starfinder group game

Closed - no longer seeking

ShadowPlay

Star
Starfinder - Horizons of the Vast
Full compliment of players,
but I might accept one more if anyone is interested
Interested players (4/4)
Mosos - Aasimar Soldier/Solarian. Character approved - with a few minor adjustments.
Evendur - Human Femboy Icon, Envoy/soldier. Character approved
Ironuyh - Android Female Operative/mechanic. Character approved
K-Fox - Tiefling Futa biohacker/mystic. Character approved

I'd love for 2-4 players to join me in making a naughty Starfinder Adventure Path become a reality. You don't have to know the starfinder system, but some familiarity with d20 systems will of course be quite helpful.
The rules for Starfinder can be found on Archives of Nethys:

I would love to try my hand with Horizons of the Vast as a forum game here on the site.

It's an AP where the PCs are put in charge of a charter to settle a newly discovered planet. So there will be combat, politics, planing settlements, developing settlements, expansion, discovery and much more.

The players guide to the adventure path:

What I expect from the players:
  • Posts at least weekly once the RP starts. With fair warnings when you can't do that.
  • Respect of the other players and their limits

I would like the characters to be made using gestalt-ish rules but with no multiclassing. That means getting the abilities of two classes, but only the best where the classes overlap (like BAB, Saves, Stamina etc.).

I strongly advise the PCs to look at the other PCs for sexual partners. But if your character wants a sexual partner as an NPC, it will be someone played by me. Therefore, consider that I will only play a role in these constellations:

My prefered gender to play is futa. But I can play the role in a lot of different constellations.

My NPC will be the second character

Male / Futa
Futa / Futa
Male / Crossdresser (male)
Futa/ Crossdresser (male)
Male / Female
Futa / Female
Female / Futa
Female / Male
Crossdresser (male) / Male
Crossdresser (male) / Futa
Futa / Male

There will be character types that I won't play. So better ask before planing something out to avoid getting disappointed.

As for species, I will accept (almost) any humanoid species that are small or medium - there are a few races that I will dislike in a sexual RP, shirren and other insectoids comes to mind.

What I will bring to the table:
  • Posts at least once per week, but usually much more often.
  • Playing sexual partners (if needed) for the PCs
  • A varied cast of NPCs to socialize with
  • "Fast" paced combat with maps for reference

If you are interested, then let me know below.

Last edited:
I'm a little worried that our initial concepts are running along similar lines here.
I can understand where you're coming from there. I guess the biggest difference is as you described, though instead of newsperson or documentary, it's still entertainment based as the company does try to drop MC in interesting spots, and mostly are just casually around in the case of legitimate danger.

the concept Ironuyh has seems more like an int based character.
This is correct. MC won't be devoid of charisma, but they'll likely be dex/int focused. I'll get to work on a sheet as I wrap my head around the system.

Sorry for the delay, still tinkering with my concept. Got sucked into reading most of the archive.

I will accept your offer. I have been looking at the star knight, and racer archtypes.

Archtypes are something that happens at level 2. But I like prepared players ;)

You'll likely get most out of the star knight. While there will be a little vehicle/starship fun, it won't be as common as it usually is in SF. So while I won't outright talk against the racer, I also wouldn't recommend it.

Ahhhh that actually helps alot, thank you. Since my goblin was designed as a combat pilot with a weaponized motorcycle I will pick the aasimar. Do solarians add anything to heavy armor builds?

I'd say that the main downside with a heavy armor build is the lower movement. But that doesn't need to be a problem with solarians.
But the Solarian doesn't add anything in itself to a heavy armor build.

Ahhhh that actually helps alot, thank you. Since my goblin was designed as a combat pilot with a weaponized motorcycle I will pick the aasimar. Do solarians add anything to heavy armor builds?
Praising the Sun perhaps?

A paladin type and two party girls.

Maybe we can convince him to take the oath of throwing it back?

I am thinking heavy weapons and heavy armor, though with the wings it might be better to go light armor.

The armor and weapon shouldn't impair your flying other than the reduced speed from heavy armor.

If you are going with heavy weapons, what kind of solar manifestation are you then considering with the solarian? I had thought that you'd go with the solar weapon.

Well. Are you wanting to go Armor Avatar, or Winged Scion instead of Celestial Radiance?

If you're planning on heavier armor, probably not have the fully functional wings right? Not that you couldn't do Winged Scion and still do the heavy armor thing.

Now I am not sure, it doesn't seem to work with heavy armor or weapons. I had planned to use it to summon a big sword when I get engaged in melee but that seems like a waste

It could definitely look like a big sword, it just only hurts like a tiny sword, lol

Maybe the fluff is you just haven't mastered it yet and so you can't cut as deep with it?

You choose only one solar manifestation. You are right that it doesn't work with heavy armor or with heavy weapons. But if you choose solar weapon, then you can summon that weapon once in melee.

Just wondering, am I allowed to tinker with my character some? I just want to maybe replace soldier with a different second class. I kinda threw it on there to just be kinda simple and basic, but kinda feel it may not be the best fit for Cayden. I think Nanocyte or Evolutonist are really neat, and would fit with his backstory and trying to make himself into the ultimate party-boi. What do you all think?

Oh, another question. How thicc can my cheeks be before their clapping applies a penalty to stealth checks?

Are you planing to have this sing all over the colony?

64cb503a5d192f91142eeaa5d9cccd98.jpeg

Finally got the character done. Myth Weavers being on the fritz didn't help, to say the least. Felt like I got a bit indulgent with the short description, but I figure I should be a bit over rather than under, especially since I'd say most of that is important.

Screw it, I’ll throw in my hat here! Been a veteran of Starfinder for a few years now (Albeit in a homebrew setting with low magic) and this sounds right up my alley.

In particular I’ve always been curious about playing a Futa, though I’m not big on oversized cocks… a good 10-incher is around my preferred max before it starts to feel unreasonable to me. In terms of class, I’m thinking either Biohacker or Mystic since it looks like you guys could use some more Healy-magicy stuff.

Back
Top Bottom