Cuddle the person above you...

"Oh god, it starts again. They found my one weakness it seems...........intimate contact." Retracts from the light, avoiding the arms of the Seachild as long as he could.

Ohhh, don't be afraid siri!~ I just wanna cuddle... *Relentlessly searches for the dragon until she finally spots him, then rushes him and jumps on him with a giant hug*

"Im not an apple app." Said as the cuddles begin. "Oh god, the captain is back too." resists the cuddles for a few moments before being broken and returning the cuddles to both.

*Wraps her arms around siri's big, scaly body, then yelps as she's unexpectedly glomped and snuggled from behind* :exclamation:

Looks over at them, the demon queen is here! I am your ruler and princess, btw...I own that sweet little ass of yours right there...she said pretending to grab her ass.

I am not a strange space man

I am Captain Manada
I am the one in charge of the Federation Star ship Bluemoon
-accepts bear hug, and lifts Seachild up, and snuggles, touching the butt-

*sneaks up on tip-toes and holds his tongue out in one place, as the butt shakes back and forth, his tongue brushes across both cheeks lightly. Hoohah!*

Looks over at them, "weirdos..." *throws a bunch of fireballs at them* walks over to balcony and looked out with a bored sigh* where's my sweet little black butler? (Anime reference)

*tackles Wiki and rolls around on the floor ending up on top.* Sorry about that! I'm just... one hell of a butler! ;)

(That's fine, if you heard of the anime or you already watched you wanna rp it?)

Crosses arms and tilts her head walking over to her balcony to relax for a bit.

Emerges from the shadows and gives Manda a death glare. "Shadows are my thing. Don't take it." Retracts back, cackling evilly.

Back
Top Bottom