Cuddle the person above you...

"Omee chan, it's embarrassing..." Blushes a little
(( I think we've gotten way of track for what this thread is supposed to be, I'm thinking that we need to create a new one for us four if we want to go ahead with this ))

((If we want to make one, we can. ))

Watches all of this with a small smile. "How cute! Can I join?"

(I could create a group rp thread where we live as a family)

Gekigami, you're the pet of the family. I marked you with a collar...or did I miss something? *cuddles with Geki*

*looks at wiki* You can have your own pet someday, until then you're going to take care of Gekigami too. *pulls wiki and Pols close to cuddle with them both too*

(Yay we should :D I would love to join ^.^)

Awww *makes a little pouty face, snuggles both of them* well it won't hurt to be like that sometimes I guess.

*jumps back in time and puts a collar around Gekigami's neck*

"What did I never do?" *Cuddles everyone*

(What name should I give our group rp?)

(I like it, is it just gonna be us like we are going now? Or actual plot?)

"I know you time hopped... Silly rev..." is pulled in and cuddles them. Laughs and feels collar, "yup, that's what I meant. :3"

(Well I think we should make characters and I think we could either do what we have now or a plot like going on vacation or something)

looks at them with a smirk and pets geki a bit with other arm around someone else

(I like what we have now, maybe add some things like vacation? Also I want to be able to be part human some of the time. Not just a cute tiger pet.)

Enjoys it.

Back
Top Bottom