Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fall of Plaguestone (Lord_Red x ShadowPlay)

The feeling of finally being balls deep in the young human's ass was making Mina's eyes roll to the back of her head. She was glad that she had already cum. That gave her a little extra stamina and kept her from cumming right away. "It fits tightly." She moaned as she reached up and caressed Jennifer's breasts. "It feels amazing. You have the best ass I've ever fucked." She admitted.

"You've got the best cock I've ever fucked," Jennifer says back. "And the best tits," she adds, hugging Mina close and pushing her face up against a breast so she can bit and suck at a nipple. She seems to have gotten at least somewhat used to the sensations, as she's no longer quite the moaning fuckhole she was only a bit earlier. But, as Mina gives an especially deep thrust...

"Fuu-uuu-uuuck!" she moans out.

Mina was panting and sweating profusely. Every down thrust by the girl above her were met with a up thrust by the elf below. The feeling was incredible, but she was approaching her limit. "You are so fucking tight. I don't know if I can hold on any longer, baby." Mina moaned as Jennifer hugged her and teased her nipples. "Where... ungh... do ... aahhh... you want my cum?"

"Inside me!" Jennifer orders Mina. "I want to feel what it's like-fuck!-like to be filled!"

She closes her eyes in anticipation, ready and waiting for Mina to fill her to her limits.

Hearing that Jennifer wanted her cum inside her were the last straw. She moaned loudly as she bucked her hips upwards, stuffing the small human girl deeper than ever before and the she began to release her seed once again. Even if she had cum a lot not long ago, Mina released another huge load of sperm into Jennifer's asshole. "Fuuuckk!!!" She moaned as spurt after spurt of hot cum, painted the anal walls of the young monk. "Fuck it's good!"

"Fuu-uuu-uuuck!" Jennifer moans out, her stomach bulging out with the cock and seed inside her. Her tongue lolls out and her arms grip tightly to Mina, as her mind goes temporarily blank with the overwhelming pressure and pleasure.

When Mina is finally done filling her, Jennifer's eyes finally open. "Gods... Holy hell... That was... So good..."

Mina smiled at her lover. "That wasn't just good. That was magnificent." She said as she kissed Jennifer. Her tongue darted into the girl's mouth and she held her tight. "I can definitely survive staying here for a few days with you."

Mina's hand caressed the human's back. She loved the soft skin covering the hard muscles. "Yes. I can live with this for a while." She said, before kissing Jennifer again.

She kisses back happily. "Thank you," she says. "And you're welcome."

Think it's time to move on to the next day?

Exhausted and very happy, Mina laid down on the bed that had luckily survived their heavy actions. She closed her eyes and were soon asleep.

The night would proceed without incident and they were greeted the next morning with the sound of rain outside their bedroom.

With a yawn and some big stretching, Jennifer awakens. She gets out of bed, still nude, and peeks out the window. "Rain today," she comments. "I don't mind it so much, though-it feels nice."

She moves back to the bed and gently shakes Mina. "Hey hot stuff-time to get up."

Mina opened her eyes to Jennifer's greeting. "Hey babe." She said with a smile. "That was some night. I hope you enjoyed it just as much as I did." She puled Jennifer into a kiss, before getting out of bed herself.

"I guess we need to get ourselves some breakfast." She said. "Let's go to the tavern."

In the tavern they found only one person. Tamli Grent, the caravan's chief. Tamli was a half-orc woman that had worked as the overseer of the caravan and Bort's second in command. She looked tired and it looked like she had been crying. As Jennifer and Mina entered the room she waved them over to her table.

Before leaving, Jennifer kisses back. "I might be a bit sore, but it's a good sore."

At the tavern, she sits next to Tamli. "How you holding up?" Jennifer asks. "Anything we can do to help?"

Tamil nodded at them as they sat own. "It's not right you know." She said. She looked tired, like she hadn't slept all night.

"Bort was more than just a merchant, more than just the boss. He was my friend. We won't leave here until we've found out who did this. Rolth's a fool, but I'd be an even greater fool if I thought I could get to the bottom of this. Fixing wagons and moving goods, that's my job. But you," she said, pointing at Jennifer and Mina, "you might be able to figure out who killed Bort and get justice for him." She held back tears as she said, "For all of us. Will you help uncover who did this?"

Jennifer nods. "I didn't know him that well, but from what experience I had with him, he was kind. And besides," she adds, "he might not have been the only target. Others might be in danger-and we can't just stand by while people are in danger."

"That said," she continues, "don't stress yourself too hard over this. Focus on what you can do over what's already happened. You were his second in command, so that means you're in charge now. Lead like he did."

The half-orc shrugged. "I will try to do my best. But you heard what Rolth said. We are not getting away from here until the local judge comes around to solve this problem. And even then, the whole thing will be delayed." She looked at the couple on the other side of the table. "So please help a woman out here. I would love to leave this sorry village behind and never return here. Please find the one that did this."

"Yeah," Jennifer nods. "We probably should talk to Roth, so he's at least aware of what we're doing. We can do that after breakfast."

She gets some food and beverage, to start the day off right, and once fed, sees about finding Roth.

Back
Top Bottom