Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dungeons And Debauchery [IC Thread]

Lord_Red

Star
You find yourselves in The Cask And Cock, a rough-and-tumble tavern right on the edge of the market district. It's a single story building, made of grey bricks and timber. There's a small, private bathhouse available for use by guests, and the common area is dotted with hammocks on the edge. The time is just past midday, the sun bright in the sky with a few puffy clouds barely obscuring the light.

The owner, Leane Garay, is a tall (for her kind) halfling woman. She's chopping some onions with practiced efficiency, the quick movements of someone used to knifework. There's a small crowd around-mostly mercenaries, adventurers, and other rich but dangerous folk.

You find yourselves at the bar together, enjoying your beverage of choice and some foodstuffs. The food is excellent, and the drinks are... Alright. You've heard some chatter about nearby bandit troubles, and have just asked Leane about it.

"They're not bothering the city-not so much as a whisper near the walls," she tells you, her knife going flick-flick on the veggies, "but they've been messing with a few farming villages. Three of them have reported consistent issues, but of course, the King's Guard doesn't care until food stops coming in. I believe Fricusa, Pamor, and Pacot are the ones being troubled the most."

None of you are especially familiar with any of those villages, but you're at least aware enough to find them on a map. They're east of the city you're currently in-Cafeld, The City Of The Ruby Eye.

Sitting on one end of the bar, Ivy Backwater is already 3 drinks in, a rosy tint on their cheeks as they play with the now empty beer mug in their grasp, rolling the base in circles on the wooden counter. "Ehhhh~? Just small fry?" they say, half in exasperation, half in overconfidence as they give a small little huff in response. "Well, if that's the case it shouldn't be too hard for us to take care of em, eh?" they giggle out, now rocking on their stool just a little as their long black hair swishes back and forth.

Currently, Ivy was wearing their usual garb, a blue robe with slits that expose their fuzzy goat legs, ending in hooves, but also tastefully cover up what is between them. Leaning against the bar next to them is their staff, though it probably is not as much use as that small crystal hanging from a necklace around their neck, which serves as an arcane focus. "What y'all think?" the blue-eyed satyr asks in interest as their party.

Veridosi would find himself sipping away at his second drink. Trying to steady himself so he could still think properly, but a chuckle did escape him when he saw the satyr of the group's cheeks from the booze he drank already. The fire genasi leaning back just a tad on the stool as he thought for a few moments. He was wearing much more common attire instead of his regular armor. a simple pair of pants, leather belt and tunic alongside something underneath to give himself a roughly flat chest.

"Hmm? could be fun- especially if it leads to something to occupy my time.." He'd take another big gulp of his beverage before glancing around the tavern and at his fellow party member's. Having a nice little buzz going from what he had so far as he hummed to himself. Thinking about how nice the bathhouse could be could be with a few more drinks.

Aalmoor heard the conversation from the other table and snarled. "Once again heathens seek glory through tormenting the innocent and think themselves warriors. When do we leave?" Aalmoor asks as he chugs his drink till it was empty. He normally would not partake in alcohol consumption but he needed something to cool the rage in his chest. Aalmoor was clad in his armor with his weapon on his back. He always wore his armor except for when he was sleeping. You could never be too careful no matter where you were whether you were in the city or out in the wilds you always need to be prepared.

"Do you think we should take some of these lowlifes alive for interrogation?" Aalmoor asked his companions as he tapped the table with his right fingers, eager to go and hunt these vermin down and punish them for their crimes.

"Far as anyone can tell they're small fry, but you never know," Leane replies. "And there's no bounty for them yet, so unless you're concerned about what their families think... Interrogate or not, the choice is yours."

She finishes chopping the onion, and moves the cutting board above the stewpot on the fireplace. The onions go in, followed by a wooden spoon to stir the broth. "I'd recommend finding some mounts if you plan on going. Always makes travel a bit easier. Then again, not really any rush to you all."

The fire crackles, heating the stewpot, and Leane heads over to address another patron's concerns.

We'll let Illven's PC join in whenever she's ready. But feel free to continue to talk amongst yourselves, go to the bathhouse, whatever! :)

“It would be faster on mounts but those are usually expensive. Besides even if those bandits had families we would simply deal with them as well. No family would simply allow their loved ones to devolve to simple banditry. Karma will come for them as well, whether they have blood on their hands or not.” Aalmoor says as he looks at his companions. “If any of you have any objections to dealing with the families as well speak up now. I’d rather deal with this now than later when a bandit could stab us in the back while we’re arguing.”

"I'm not okay with killing children, but the spouses could certainly stand to be knocked out." Lily said brightly running a hand through long blonde hair.

Their families are either bandits too or not with them.

And, as Aalmoor points out, they're likely not thrilled with the choices their bandits have made.

DM promise: The bandits will not have children fighting with them.

Ivy, upon hearing this, raises an eyebrow. "Erm... not sure how you got to that conclusion Aalmoor~" they say cautiously. "I would think that their family would not be okay with banditry! The most they will do probably is to hide their location so we don't, you know, hunt down their family member." they murmur slowly. "As for dealing with the families, in the possibility that they do turn around and stab us in the back, I'm sure there is a non-lethal option to dealing with them. Including the children." Ivy states plainly.

"We still have a bit of time... do we want to just relax a bit for now? Or should we up and get at the interviews? Interrogation seems a little... harsh." they frown, before turning back to Leane. "And thanks for the information, it was rather kindly~" With a flick of their hand, a mage hand appears to gently cup the woman's ass just a little, two of the fingers gently stroking the area right below her snatch in a teasing fashion. They were rather forward about that, if nothing else.

"Fine. But if one of those kids suddenly turns into some kind of demonic abomination don't come crying to me. And Ivy make sure the person you're teasing doesn't have a ring in their finger. Last time you did Lily and I had to carry your knocked out ass while we were getting chased by her orc husband. An orc husband that mind you had just came back with eight of his friends from an adventure."

Leane does NOT have a ring on her finger. She might be married and just not wear it, but at least there's no obvious sign of her being a taken lady.

The halfling lets out a small "Eep!" and looks around for the source of the sudden groping. Her eyes find Ivy with a glare, though she's also got a bit of a blush.

She's not used to attention like that, and while her initial reaction is "Hey, rude!" she's also a bit flattered by it.

No one else seems to have noticed what spurred her yelp, but a few of the other patrons do look at her with some concern. "Nothing-it's nothing," she says.

[Passive Perception 17, Active Insight 12]

Ivy cheekily giggles at Leanne, but upon seeing her glare at them, they back off a little as they rock in their chair a bit. Upon hearing what Aalmoor says, they present a rebuttal with a bit of a pout on their face.

"Hey, listen, she was having fun having 15 inches of horse dick in her, alright?" they murmur a little. "Besiiiides, they caught me off guard. Would have floored them with my magic otherwise." the femboy wizard says, knowing full well their ass does not have the big AoE spell most spellcasters are known for at their level...

"Besides, it was an adventure! Exciting!" they protest again.

Veridosi would shake their head once more at Ivy's antics, finishing the last few sips of his beer as he sat there, looking at Ivy with a sigh.

"Still it caused quite the commotion? at least be careful where you're shoving that thing, for all we know you might end up sleeping with a Mayor's wife or some other issue-" He'd take a small bite of bread that he had gotten when they first arrived, having not eaten too much that day.

"It-" He'd swallow the bite he took before letting out a small laugh. "It certainly was-"

After prepping the stew, Leane makes her way back behind the bar. As she passes by Ivy, she lightly punches them on the legs. "If you're gonna be like that, go to the bathhouse," she says as she fishes a key from somewhere in the bar. "Here."

The bathhouse built into the Cask And Cock is adjacent to the main room, behind a simple locked door. It's likely the single most expensive part of the building, being inlaid with a few charms and enhancements that keeps the water clean at all times. It also has a few Stones Of Warmth-simple magical objects, rocks that constantly radiate pleasant heat. They're usually in the water, at the base, keeping the water heated.

"Only if you join me... just kidding~" Ivy tells Leane quickly, trying to tease but also not get into too much trouble... They was playing with fire as is. Looking over to be party, they gently jingle the key in front of them. "So! Who's up for some relaxation in the bathhouse before we go off on our little search party? After all, erm... not gonna lie I'm just a tad inebriated and probably can't do my maximum today~" they say with an embarrassed laugh, scratching their head.

Leane gives an enigmatic smile in response to Ivy's teasing.

You head for the bathhouse, unlocking the door and entering the steamy and warm comfort of the water. There's some elevated shelves and hooks for your clothes, and a small cubby for any shoes you'd need to leave aside. The room is spacious, more than enough for your small group.

"Hmm. It would be good to at least clean ourselves up before heading off. My scales could use a good scrub." Aalmoor says as he follows his companions.

Inside, you close the door and doff your clothes, setting them somewhere dry. You relax into the water, enjoying the warmth and comfort.

As you get settled, the door opens again, and Leane makes her way in before closing the door behind her. She looks Ivy dead in the eyes and says "Alright, let's see if you can live up to expectations then, hm?"

Veridosi wouldn't be slow to strip down and head off into the water, laying back against one of the edges of the bath. Simply enjoying themselves and having to not worry about their tits being bound by their armor.

Ivy quickly follows their party to the bath, stripping down to absolutely nothing easily as they hum happily. Sneaking glances at their fellow party members, the Satyr shakes their hips as they fold their clothes and neatly place them in a small basket, settling into the water along with their group. "Whew~ You were onto something with the bath~" they tell Veridosi, giggling a little as the water heats up every inch of their body. However, they perk up as someone else enters... and who could it be but Leanne. As she pushes her preposition, a grin spreads over their face as they lean back against the water. "Oooooh~ Well, sure... join the water, cutie~"

Leane strips, revealing a nice, cute butt and small but pert breasts. She keeps herself well-trimmed, though not totally hairless. With her clothes dealt with, she turns around to face Ivy, but stops a moment. "That's... Um..." she says, eyeing the prodigious member in front of her. "Big," she finally manages.

As Leanne strips, Ivy couldn't help but appreciate her cute form, even eying those breasts of hers for a bit before she turns to meet them. Indeed, that footlong mare mounter was now half-hard, almost threatening to poke out of the water due to it's size. "Hmm? Getting cold feet already?" they tease a little with a giggle. "I'll be gentle if you want." they respond gently.

"It's just... Big," she says again, eyes wide. She shakes her head, and grins. "I can handle it. I can do anything."

She enters the water, sitting next to Ivy. Her small halfling hands wrap around the thickening member, the two together barely enough to encircle it. She strokes a little, gently and steadily, as she leans her head in close to the tip. Her breath tickles the tip, but her mouth stays teasingly away from the massive tool in front of her.

"Ooooh... let me make it easier for you~" the girly satyr says as they sit up on the edge of the bath, letting all now 15 inches of his erection spring free, blunt end pointed straight at Leanne's face while two big, black balls soak in the water below. "Nmm... it's kinda cold... so... make sure to warm me up kay~?" they tease, trying their best to not buck their hips so that length of theirs would be rubbing against those lips faster. No, patience was key here.

Back
Top Bottom