Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D-Dungeons And Debauchery [OOC Thread]

I think I'll have my Dragonborn be a Cleric of Tempus, the god of war. Personality wise most would consider my Dragonborn kind of a dick if only cause he's open about how war didn't need justifications to happen. War was war. Whether it was a war for dethroning a tyrant, enslaving a kingdom or to liberate a nation. War did not care who you were or why you joined up. All that mattered was that you fought and either lived or died. You could make up any reason why you were here but in the end all that mattered was that you signed up and that you were willing to put your life on the line for a cause you might not even cared about.

Background: My Dragonborn was raised up in the church as a war orphan and as he grew up and learned the ways of being a Cleric and of Tempus he realized something: War was a neutral entity. He should've been angry at this realization but strangely he found an odd peace with this. Though he lost his parents because of War it made him realize that so did others. It did not care how rich or poor you were, what connections you had or what skills and abilities you were gifted with: War was always ready to take your soul and send you off into the afterlife. Soon my Dragonborn became determined to be s Cleric of Tempus and devote to spreading a message: War was not good or evil, it simply was and would always be. Not too long after he finish his training my Dragonborn decided to leave and venture out as a wandering messenger dedicated to Tempus and War. He did not care how far he had to travel or who he met, he would spread the message of War whether the people wished to hear him or not.

Here is your sheet, good sir!

Any ideas what general plot we want?

I'll whip up an IC once Illven has her PC made.

Any idea what general plot we want?

We can add them later, if they so choose.

Though we may be getting a third sooner rather than later.

Hmm. Maybe something simple. Like bandits had attacked a nearby town and captured some people so our characters go out to find these bandits and bring the captured prisoners back

I did have an idea of a paladin with a custom oath. Mechanics wise the usual, but fluff wise.

*Pretty ladies must be protected, etc.

I did have an idea of a paladin with a custom oath. Mechanics wise the usual, but fluff wise.

*Pretty ladies must be protected, etc.
Write up the custom Oath if you could, but I don't imagine it'd be an issue.

So we have a cleric and a paladin already? Seems like I will have to play a spellcaster then

We're also gonna get someone I know from Discord-her account is made, but she's just waiting to get posting privileges.

In other words, no more space for new players!

Alright Oath of Femininity

* Protect the beautiful. Pretty women are to be protected.
* Obey the beautiful. Pretty women are to be obeyed.
* Take care of your appearance. Your body is a temple. Keep it well kept

One or two more tenets.

Alright, I'll be playing a Satyr Wizard.

Personality: Playful and capricious, despite him shunning the absolute party lifestyle of their family, they enjoy teasing and tricks, as well as a bit of performance here and there. He is a Scribe Wizard, using his pen and book to not only log his travels but also to write down the names of those he has sex with. His magical quill is also used for scribing down spells and some body writing shenanigans.

Backstory: Ivy Backwater comes from a typical Satyr family; lots of reveling, lots of music, and lots of sex. However, something in him yearned for more. Sure he could be comfortable with the fae partners around him, or... he could look at what's out there. Before his family moved on to the feywilds, Ivy decided to stay in the material realm. After all, everything just feels so much better when you're sober.

Looks good to me!
Once our last player is able to get in, I'll whip us up the IC thread, and we'll be off to the races!

Back
Top Bottom