Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Angelic returns 'R Us

Angel Fire

Romance Freak, Cuddly Kitten
Yes, I have come and gone a lot in my time here on Bluemoon. A lot of those absences are due to a multitude of reasons... which I will get to a little later. For now, please help me to celebrate my return!

I am very glad to be back after a three month absence and I hope that I can get to create some wonderful stories with you all.

To see what I really like, I do have old request threads out there but I do love to see new ideas out there.

As for why I left many times? I don't want RPing to be like a job. Yes, I do love multiple posts a day if I am in the mood for it but when the mood goes away, it fizzles out very quickly for me.

What I really wish for (without you looking at all of my old requests) is something that can be a slow burn. Sex on the very first day after our girls meet is not what I wish for. I want them to get to know each other in time and to experience wonderful things together to build their relationship.

Maybe one of our girls thinks that they are straight before meeting? This can be a Rp where one of us (or maybe both of us) question our own sexuality?

Another idea is that my girl is very good looking and can attract many people if she stands still. Once my girl starts walking, people see that she walks very wonky like she is trying to keep herself upright. She can talk normally and is decently smart... But maybe your girl sees through my girl's physical disability and comes in for whatever reason your girl has?

Those are a couple of Ideas that I thought of right off the bat... but I would love to see your ideas too.

Would you be willing to give this Angel another chance? I hope so!

Look forward to hopefully hear from you all soon!

~Angel

*Sang in the classic Beatles song (with minor lyrical changes)*

"All we need are bumps... Daa da Daa da Daa"

"All we need are bumps... Daa da Daa da Daa"

"All we need are bumps, bumps bumps... Bumps are all we need!"

Been a long long time... and now, I come with another plot!

MC has been homeless for the past three months as she tries to keep herself warm through these cold winter nights and windy days. She is covered up from head to toe with her face almost completely covered up to stay warm. Most people would walk past her but for some reason, YC takes an interest in MC and tries to unwrap the layers of not just clothing but doubt that MC has with other people. Somehow, YC convinces MC to finally take a chance and head over to YC's house... the surprise after unwrapping the covers of MC' is that she looks like a model in some people's eyes.

Maybe YC is a photographer or even better yet, a talent agent that can help MC start to peel the emotional layers away as well?

Another idea from the heavens that I hope that can interesting to you all!

Back
Top Bottom