Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Lirica's requests! (Open!)

Lirica

Empress Of Orion
Lirica
A bit about me!
Hi there! I am Lirica. I'm 25 and from the UK. I've been roleplaying for the last 8 years (On and off now) and after a long break i am returning to the search for partners and stories. I work an 8-5 job that leaves me free most of the time to responsd. All work and no play is enough to drive anyone mad however, in my spare time i like world building such ascreating characters, drawing maps and creating lore. Tying in great with my RPs! You can expect with any basic world we come up with that i'll start thinking of everything from the bread they eat to the supernatural forces at play.

What i want and what i do!
I want anyone who is interested to feel like they can roleplay with me. I am not a monster and i don't bite and i hope that people will treat me the same way in return, after all we are all here for the same thing, no?

I aim to reply at least once a day but usually I can do more, however balancing work, social life and exercise is making my free time more and more scarce! Although i will try my best to stay consistent with my replys and availability! If i ever run into a problem, i will not hesitate to raise the issue and put roleplays on hold until further notice, it is not common but it does happen. I've recently just come back to the frontier from a very long hiatus so there is likely some of you on here who might recognise me from ages past.

I aim to write in the third person and a mix of present / past tense. I find characters easier to develop if the story perspective is from the outside looking in and with the characters i find it easier to roleplay what they are doing or have just done rather than focus on the prior or the latter.

With those both said the actual content of the roleplays i am always open for! I like to have a nice balance of smut and story but we can always lean more to one side than the other! I always find that a good story will last quite long but i am not fussed. Short and smutty or long and story heavy or vice versa!

How i write:
Below is an example of how i write.

The darkness at the edge of the Bolaris system begin to crackle and fizz before a blinding light pushed the visable space apart and out emerged a flotilla of old, new and damaged vessels. The system they had jumped too was a minor system but pledged its allegiance to Unity, a habitable earth-clone in the Deneb system, the original home of the soveriegn colonies of man. After breaking FTL transit, the ships engaged their sublight capabilities and began to head towards civilisation. The first being that of Henry's World and primarily the tin of humans above it.

The flotilla branded old symbols of the, what some would call, terrorist group. The Soveriegn Colonies of Man. A golden circle of stars on a green and black background. In this day and age, that symbol labelled a ship, man, woman or child as a pirate, traitor or as treasonous to the Empire of Sol. All of the above, this fleet would be.

They survived off the misfortune of the worlds they came across. They had no ties with the legal market and no real industry upon their ships beyond salvage collection. Whatever they could steal would be consumed or used up by the fleet and the rest would be traded off with less strict worlds or over the black market. This life was ideal for some stuck in the dreary mire of the smoggy alloy mega-forgeworlds or mining systems but it came with risks and that was that they were never safe except in deep space, beyond the eyes of the authorities.

The crew lives on these vessels and many are veterans of the Wars of Soveriegnty, the attempted war for Unity and surrounding colonies to break away from the Empire of Orion and stand alone to complete their own agendas. This has left many grudges with loyalist colonies amongst the fleet's members and their children have been raised knowing what should have been.

With a plunder ahead of them, these thoughts were in the back of many minds. The vessels stopped on the closest orbiting world to Henry's World, hiding their vessels in the shadow of the planet and running dark to avoid detection by patrols. A smaller vessel emerged from the fleet, heading straight for Station M2304-4...

~ ~ ~
Belliva was barely an adult when she was recruited into the SCM forces. A child on Unity's moon; New Luna. Raised by a poor family ruled by the mining corporations operating from the world of Olympus. When Olympus' government was overthrown in a revolution, Belliva's family didn't hesitate to offer their child up to fight their cause and by the time the war was in its third year, Belliva was nineteen and had seen more bloodshed then a young adult should have, scarring her deeply. Her youthfulness amongst the older combatants made her stand out and she found herself with promotion and praise from officers and high command until she earnt her wings; A frigate-class vessel created on Unity, for Unity. It was called SCMS Gladius and at its time was one of the faster vessels in the fleet. Although not gargantuan and able to best cruisers and battleships, it was small and fast and could host a elite crew of around thirty at most. With said vessel she slipped between enemy worlds and left lasting damage before the main fleet would arrive for a real assualt.

It was on the Gladius that Belliva was again. Heading towards Station M2304-4 this time under the guise of prospectors looking to trade their valuebles on the station.

Belliva sat up from her command seat in the bridge as they approached the docking yards on the station. The ship itself bearing no obvious markings of the SCM was landing without hassle. Belliva made her way to the exit hatch at the back of the vessel where her and her crew, dressed in long coats to conceal weaponry and equipment stood, definitely looking the part of roughed up prospector, waiting for the green light. When it came they emerged, shielding their eyes as they were blinded by the viscous artificial light of the station for a few seconds. Being spaceborne people, they often had stars shining right into their vessels and didn't have to rely on artificial means.

They were greeted by a dock work with paperwork but Belliva slapped it aside and headed into the habitation blocks. The greeter started jotting down a passive-aggressive informal notice on the crew and then slapped a fine ticket on their vessel; Harrasment. Any excuse for money.

Belliva looked up at the darkened glass at the ceiling, smirking a little. One missed shot from their fleet could destroy all life in this station quickly, but thats not their main objective. They had arrived for bodies, living bodies of particular kinds. The kind that Katalin would be unfortunate to be; A psionic. The gladius' crew split up to search the station for those of interest, just one would fetch a fair price and too many would cause instability.

How would one pick them out in a crowd? They look no different than one another. It would be difficult for a normal being but Belliva herself possesed such an ability, a simple and rather weak one and that was simply the ability to sense any presence around her be it a physical enhancement or mental enhancement. She wouldn't know what just that it was there. Her crew either had a knowledge on the basics of a Psionic possesor or had their own ability for searching too. Belliva was walking into the crowded streets, not really slowing down as she searched with her mind. Some were too old, too young, looked too well defended or hosted a strong presence.

Then she passed Katalin. She felt the presence strongly beside her and a grin formed, her tongue eagerly licking her top lip.

You will do.

Was her thought as she stopped and turned, immediately latching onto her shoulder by hand.

Likes & Dislikes
I'll be honest, i am pretty vanilla as it stands but i am always open to try and RP new things to gauge if i enjoy them or not! If in doubt, message! I don't bite!

What am i looking for?
Particularly interested in SCI-FI settings at the moment with a focus on story. Pairings i am after would be Fu/Shemale x Feminate males or females. (I am willing to play either party but at the moment i am more inclined to female or shemale characters.) Not particular storyline comes to mind but i have a few ideas that can be planned out in DMs!

Feel free to message me!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom