Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Star Wars: Tales In The Dark

Carius Irion

Emperor of Drakir
Hello, I am Carius Irion. I am more then happy to make your acquaintance, I'm eagerly looking for a some people to do a couple of Star Wars plots. They're pretty simple, aside from one of them, requiring basic knowledge and nothing more intense then that. The ideas can be either MxM or MxF or even a mixture, depending on partner tastes, as I don't really have any preference which way my partner decides they want to run the rp around. Let's start from the most intimidating idea and work our way down to the least intimidating, in terms of knowledge requirements, shall we?
da3tmuq-7cad7ce2-049b-4872-869f-4ea549fee527.png

The Most Intimidating Plot Idea
The Middle Ground
The Easy Stuff
  1. On Mustafar, long before the Galactic Civil War (the first three movies, 4, 5, 6) the world was green and had plenty of life on it, then there was a war on the world, sparked by some sort of extra-planetary army invading. The current rulers of the world, Lord/Lady Corvax would lead the Mustafar people before Lord Corvax died, Lady Corvax would steal the gem that fueled life on the world and used it to try and resurrect her husband. She was partially successful, except the poor man was trapped between death and life, frozen in time with the ability to manipulate it and steer the living through interaction.

Your character in the game is some Smuggler that gets pulled from Lightspeed by an Interdictor Cruiser over the planet and told to try and open a relic of Lady Corvax that would act as one of the several keys that could only be activated by her descendants. You go deep underground to an excavation site the Empire had been working on, finding your many, many great grandmother's castle and the tomb of her husband. You collect his Light-Sword and lead an army of ancient Droids to fight Vader and the Storm Troopers of Fortress Vader to try and give Mustafar life once more.

I could play as the main dude and you play as his companion instead of the droid that doesn't shut up. I could play as the Admiral that coincidentally has the same name as me irl (which made me hella happy) or I could even play as a slightly changed Vader that isn't a burned potato in a suit. Or we could both be distantly related descendants of Lord and Lady Corvax instead of their direct line.
I. A Sith Lord or Mandalorian is awoken from a stasis prison on the long abandoned world of Belsavis. This could be during the Clone Wars, Galactic Civil War or during the time of the newer movies. The goal of the person waking the Ancient man up is entirely up to negotiation and is partly dependent on the setting of the rp.

II. A Sith or Mandalorian is woken from a long stasis period only to find either Bo-Katan or Ahsoka standing outside his pod. Deciding to get back to work quickly, they enslave the aforementioned character and take them along on adventures through the stars.

III. Maketh Tua finds someone to help her escape from the Empire during the events of the Rebels TV show, the pair of them either escape the Empire or re-integrate into the Empire somewhere else entirely, where Vader, Tarkin and Price will never find them.

IV. Bo-Katan Kryze finds a Mandalorian from the ancient past frozen in time. She frees him from his Stasis prison and tries her best to help him get used to the modern Galaxy.

V. Ahsoka find some Ancient Sith, she's handled Vader and the many Inquisitors in fights before, she assumes that she can handle herself in a fight only to quickly find out that the Ancient Sith were an entirely different breed of Sith.

VI. One of the characters is a Jedi during Order 66, they were lucky enough to be assigned to an entirely Non-Clone military detachment, and as such, weren't gunned down immediately. They are exceptionally close "friends" with the Republic General/Admiral under them, so the pair go rogue, taking their troops with them to start up a new Rebel cell.
A. A Sith Lord has been patrolling the stars, fighting against the Republic in the name of the Sith Empire. Every Jedi defeated is given the choice, join his entourage or join the Force. So far, he has had only Jedi pick the second option, that was until he came across you. Your character was the first to actually decide that life was worth betraying the Jedi order and Republic to join the Sith, becoming the Apprentice of a Sith Lord as well as his sexual-plaything (or lover, depending on partner preference). The plot can also work as a 1x1 or a Harem style.

B. Your character is captaining a ship, likely somewhere out in the outer rim of the Star Wars galaxy, your ship is surrounded by multiple enemy ships, you are entirely outclassed by the hostile ships. Out of nowhere a ship drops out of hyperspace and saves yours, before dragging yours into it's hangar.

C. Vader won against Obi-Wan on Mustafar and sets up his own Empire, however, Padme still died in child birth, so he shacks up with Ahsoka, Shaak-Ti or any other character, including OC's you may be interested in playing as.

D. The Empire under Palpatine has been declared on Coruscant, however, some Republic worlds decide to break free and declare independence to start the Republic once more. Perhaps one character is one of these Republic commanders and the other an Imperial, or both are Republic leaders. Perhaps a Separatist Holdout leader and Republic Hardline leader.

E. Male character is a Clone Trooper during the early days of the Empire, he is a part of Rex's Clone Rebel cell with the group having the goal of attacking the Imperial fortress of Mount Tantiss to free the Clones being experimented on. Maybe the female character is an (older then Omega) female Clone of Fett or is just someone they bump into.
major_fene_gerard__tie_int_pilot_by_shoguneagle_dckny8g-fullview.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-13 200447.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-13 200447.png
    79.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Very much looking to do a plot where my character hooks up with a mother and daughter combo, the logistics of the relationship is entirely up to negotiation.

Back
Top Bottom