Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[WB] Genbu's Atlas

Genbu83

Headspace...the final frontier
Well met traveler,

This is collection of my observations and indexes of places I've been. Feel free to peruse them and see if referencing journey's aids in your's.

Pretty much notes and trivia for my stories. Useful to me and hopefully others

Table of Contents
1) Intro, Notes, and News
2) Might and Medicine

Last edited:
Might & Medicine (Dedicated Post) Go-authored
I am starting to separate my worlds by stories I'm involved with. This will expand as I play my stories/games. This one is your typical high fantasy world with semi modern convienge for ease of characters and writing.

Might & Medicine(placeholder title, private game)
-Cape of Trislew: Major port cities and a hub for both legal and illicit trades.
-Nolatin: modest sized city the headquarters of the chapter the adventures guild is in.
-Oxshire: a farming town northeast of Nolatin. Home of the Wry Hare
-Ander Station: Weigh station and small service hub for the mountain Hamlets and Villages.
-Edlet: Remote Mountain know for it's cheese and spirits. Currently suffering some sort of disease.

Kingdoms
-Dheltán: The midland kingom the story starts in. Fairly Temperate and access to wood, sea, and mountain goods. Equally involved in import and export trade. Has a fairly active military to insure covetous eyes do not seek to take the kingdom's comfortable lifestyle.

-Religions
--Church of the Good Lady: Harvest and Fertility Goodess with multiple orders and sects.
--Call of the Earth Mother: Shamnistic religion that revers and emulates truth of nature in all its forms.
--Way of Weighs: More philisophy than religion focusing on practicitioners being able to do anything they can afford to do.
-Guilds
-Groups
-Businesses

-mundane: Most creatures that can be found on earth exist here.
-magical: From elementals to liches and dreams to nightmares.
-otherworldly: Vistors from above and Tresspassers from below.

-In general
-unique aspects

Magic
--Mana: Basic medium for superatural function acts as energy, conduit, and matter based on abundance, will, and skill of caster.
--Divine Source, mana supplied by a deity and has expanded abilities that are greater, yet more limited that normal magic. Abilities vary per diety and source.
--Arcane: Classic Learned spells and magic. Some supernatural abilities are arcane in nature. Mostly follows the rules of physics, gets blurry.
---Circles of Influence(Life, Breath, Blood, Arcane, Sight, Mind)
--Intrensic: Supernatural abilities of magical beast, and bloodlines or gifts. May bend the laws of reality a bit.
-Sources
--Internal
---Mana Pool: The natural amount of magical energie that a being produces naturally. Varies per person due to training, talent, efficiency and other factors. Recover vries based on these and other factors as well.
---Mana Capacity: The ammount of Mana that can be utilized by an individual, usually involves multiple sources or casters. Some casters store their power in items or the like to build up workings of more power than they normally can.
--External
---Ambient Magic: Naturally free mana available in an area, not commonly utilized by major practioners of the craft, due to inefficient returns and predictability.
---Belief: Simpler form of cooperative or Will based magic. Getting sapient minds all focused on the same sort of effect can produce it. Or on the inverse. Focusing one's willpower combletely is the basics of casting in many practices, and produces interesting results.
---Conversion: Depending on the practice; turning a source of energy into mana. As simple as sacrifice, to ar convoluted as capturing sunlight.
---Divine: Granted by a source on another level more or less. Each faith may have one or more types of access and abilitiy.
---Ley Lines: Natural and unattural fonts of mana directed through the world. Main source of power for magical technologies and Arch Casting without conflicting ethics.
---Mana Transfer: One being giving its magical energy to another willingly or unwillingly.
-Classifications: More important to academic types than it is to the majority of casters.
--Tiers
---Low/Apprentice
---Mid/Journey
---High/Master
--Types
---Wizardry
---Sorcery
---Druidism
---Shamanic
---Piety
---Blessing

Attachments