Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Antagonistic people pleaser seeks willing subjects for lingual dissection, intense exchanges, and structural word play.

intenswich

Meteorite
Quick Details:
Brand new to RP, need a lot of hand holding, eager, looking for heavy OOC up front. Able to reply daily. Loads of exploration and uncertainty.

I like to talk A LOT.

Genders are flexible. I am not quite sure where I belong yet.

Can play Dom for the right person. Cute, bratty, playful, but a challenge would make you an adorable sub I can't keep my words off of. Do you have a naughty crush that goes too far? Let's talk.

Craving to play a challenging sub. Outwit me, overtake me, and then take advantage.
Find out my hot-buttons and make your words sting. Thirsty neighborhood MILF/DILF? Yeap.

human interaction > theme

Open to realistic settings in a modern timeline.
Typically 300ish word replies but can ramble a bit to top out at 1k at most usually. 3rd person with some dialogue.
Happy to stay in forums/pm, discord also available.
60/40 Story/smut

Interests: femdom, body worship, interracial, cuck, mind games, humiliation, barter, predicaments, bullying, transformations, soft Domme, bondage, least worst, morally grey situations

Limits: no serious bodily damage/violence, scat, blood, typical vanilla extremes.

Most other things considered in context. Proper list to come soon.

Demoness.png

Get to know me a bit:
What do you get when you mash together the dilapidated gravel of Tom Waits, the playful perspective of Alan Watts, and the gonzo random of Hunter S.? Moi, of course. That is an incredibly flattering statement and by no means am I comparing my ability to those wonderful thinkers, but, that paints a picture I hope you get. You'll like me if you catch 80s/90s pop culture or gaming references, musical influences, and art. More John Hughes, less Michael Bay. Sarcasm and Tarrantino with a splash of whiskey.

I'd rather spend a week OOC getting to know you while learning what makes you tick than jump into 1500 words of backstory blind. My attention span isn't that long apparently. How about a lyrical and dense 2 page character portrait? I like challenges and want to be challenged. I want to push your buttons and your boundaries and need a writing partner that will do the same for me, on purpose. What is art if it doesn't make you feel anything?

Cyberpunk.png Like mentoring? I need guidance and a lot of it. So far older, wiser, more mature lands regardless of RP experience. At the risk of sounding offputting... I need managed. I am a week into my RP adventure so I have a lot to learn yet. I'm also a handful, kind of needy, and a bit of a drama queen. Am I winning you over yet? Those that get through the uncomfortable barrier to entry usually seem to think it's worth it. I don't get it.

Help me translate the writing I am doing here to an RP session you'll enjoy? If nothing else I make a good spectacle generally.
Punchy prose is my style, I think. I have never written anything long form, meaning my experience and tone is predominantly from in person interaction. Call it social media style? Blog post cadence? Entertaining enough to read but maybe not long enough to satisfy novel readers? Insight is my real value. I see patterns and make connections and that is what keeps things interesting. Duality, paradox and surprise are my, uh, middle names? You know what I mean.

Let's unearth phrases you want to keep forever.

I am all about examining the human experience while doting on the nuance that makes life worth living. Let's pick apart connections and references, why they land, what things mean, almost to the point of exhaustion. I like metaphor, allusion, alliteration and want to have to look up words when we write.

I am pro-ai and very interested in making images for play. Also interested in making images for other folks and their adventures. Need an image for something? Let me know maybe I can make it for you. The images here are a few western style anime characters I made as examples of an aesthetic I can make consistently.

I am
very much an oversharer and love feedback. Even though this is play I tend to take whatever I do seriously. If I am doing something dumb let me know! Suggestions for edits or ways to improve on the forums, I am all ears.

WELP. Here goes nothin...
Gloves.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom