Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Big Dick Asian Landlord Fucks Black, White, and Latina Tenants

Mr. Chen is not just any landlord, he's a slumlord. His buildings are subpar with crappy heating, broken windows, faulty plumbing and electric wires hanging out the wall. Its filled with the most desperate women, many of them young broke college girls and mothers working their hardest to keep a roof of their children's heads all while keeping food on the table. Some are hot single moms with hot daughters, younger twin versions of themselves, who go to the nearby University.
Time's are tough but someone has to profit from it. It's a free market after all and not profiting off of housing in such desperate times would simply be un-American. Still, Mr. Chen isn't totally ruthless. Any old terrible landlord would send these poor women packing. Lucky for these women Mr. Chen is a giving, charitable man. He's willing to reduce rent and in very rare cases allow his tenants to live in his building for free! All they have to do is sign a freeuse contract as part of their lease and let the old lecherous Asian man help himself to their bodies whenever he wants!
It's not just all sex. The women have use. Some become building cleaners to offset the cost of their rent. Some even do handy work. He loves getting to know his tenants. Every day he visits at least one apartment unit. He has weekly dinner dates. In all, between free domestic services and free meals, the frugal landlord has saved a ton in his own expenses!

So that's my little prompt! I want to play an old Asian man (an old version of myself) who basically has an apartment building of free use dolls who unwillingly have fulfill his every sexual fantasy. I'm looking for some raceplay mixed with some age-gaps with lots of humiliation! Other kinks I like are non-con, blackmail, outfit control, high heels, domestic servitude, forced lesbianism and forced incest between female relatives.
If interested please send me a nice little message. If we click we may take things to discord.

Back
Top Bottom