Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or NB ⛧Novella/Long-Term Search MxM⛥

Chernabog

Moon
Hello! Thanks for taking a look. I'm new here to Blue Moon and still getting situated, but wanted to get a RT started.

I am taking on at least one, possibly two stories at this time.

All deets about me/what I'm after can be found below;

⛧ Feel free to call me Chernabog or Cherno.

⛧ I have been writing in various forms for around 20 years

⛧ I have taken part in many text-based RP writings, most very long-term and went on/are ongoing for years.

⛥ I do high advanced lit/novella style responses. 700 - 1k+ minimum words usually, but I also usually match my partner depending on what's going on in the RP and sometimes shorter posts happen

⛥ I almost exclusively write M/M as primary characters [this includes trans men as well as masc leaning NB/etc] - but write any gender third party/NPC characters

⛥ I write in third person only [past tense]

⛥ I can usually post weekly; however am in a management role in my job so there are times I'm just too swamped to post - but I'd keep you updated. I'm lenient with partners, but would ask for also once a week unless giving an update otherwise.

⛥ I am a big Discord user for OOC stuff - I'm always down for OOC talk/plotting/inspirations/art/music/etc - love inspiration talk, but not required

⛥ I write both dominant and submissive characters but please note this is not a character trope thing. Sub ≠ Bottom and Dom ≠ Top. I like my characters as well as the opposing characters to be more than just their sexual preferences and prefer versatile/switch behaviors for both but willing to discuss.

⛥ All of my ideas are 18+, though lean more towards story than smut. Love a slow burn story as well.

⛧ I'm looking for long-term partners who have similar writing style preferences to create long-term stories. If you find yourself getting bored of stories/often dropping them and don't want to try workshopping with your partner on how to get on the same page - I don't think we'd mesh.

⛧ I'd need my partners and their characters to be at least 21 years old, preferably. [I'm in my early 30's, apparently ancient lol]

⛧ I am not ghosting friendly. I'm not expecting a two-week notice with an attached cover letter and thesis or anything, just tell me if you need/want to drop it. If you find yourself dropping stories in that way without contact, we probably won't mesh either. That being said, I completely understand that life happens; I just hate being left hanging/unknowing

⛧ I'm new to this site so have yet to create a post history, so feel free to ask for a writing sample! I usually also will peep at post histories/etc for those who are interested.

⛧ I ask that my writing partners match along with me, minimum 600 words a response, and preferably limited in how often that happens. If it starts constantly hovering around or dipping below that, I will politely contact you to see if there's anything I/we can do to help your responses. However, if it continues to be an issue unfortunately I tend to lose interest. If you find yourself writing smaller posts on a regular basis, we might not mesh either but I'm willing to discuss.

Please Note: If you have a visible post history upon reaching out, I will be taking a peek. If I notice that your post lengths usually rest under what I'm looking for, I will ask about it/see if you're willing to bump up to novella-length posts for a story with me. Please don't take offense to this - but if you've read everything thus far you'd understand that it's something important for when writing with me.

Yes:
⛥ My F-List is: Here - [Still a WIP but has the basics]

⛥ Teratophilia stuff [AKA Creature/Supernatural Being/Monster Fucker]

No:
⛥ No God-Modding. I'm fine if we control third party characters to swap around as needed [with discussion] but no directly controlling my main OC unless directly asking beforehand or for assuming minimal actions. IE: If your character kicks the legs out from under mine, I'm fine with you assuming they'd fall. Or, if your character is leading mine into a room, it's fine to assume they'd follow. If you want to propel the plot a certain way that would be easier to just assume my character's actions - just ask if you're not sure!

⛥ No explicit Non-Con. I'm okay if it's apart of backstory or referenced if it's happened to a character [would prefer if we talked about it first though], but not explicitly writing it out. Consent is sexy, ya'll.

⛥ No underage characters in any sort of adult situations

⛥ No bathroom play

⛥ No anime or real-life people faceclaims, please. I can work with no faceclaims at all so long as I have lots of details/descriptions, but otherwise would prefer semi realistic art/renders to go off of.

⛥ Not really into pregnancy/mpreg. I have no qualms with trans/enby character's ability to become pregnant, but it's not anything I really want for my stories unless otherwise stated. My only 'related' exception is perhaps oviposition. But more of the act and not the 'and now there's children.'

If you have questions on anything - just ask! I'm pretty opened minded to ideas, other's kinks, and discussions.

My plot ideas/etc [AKA: The good stuff] in post below~

Last edited:
My Plots/Ideas: [Reminder, these are all M/M]

NOTE: Even if you don't see anything here that strikes your fancy, feel free to message me with any ideas you have! Always willing to take a look at someone else's plots.

Also Important: I have ranked these in order of want/cravings. AKA: one star [⛧] being the least, five stars [⛥⛧⛥⛧⛥] being the most. [meaning that the lower the star, the more convincing I'd possibly need to get it off the ground/just not craving it as much right now]

Curiosities Within the Depths [⛧⛥⛧⛥⛧]
Merman x Merman [of interesting varieties]
YC is a merman creature of some sort. Preferably a 'non traditional' fish or sea creature of some kind. Think a merman that resembles an Oarfish, Anglerfish, Coelacanth, etc [the weirder, the better]. He has been exiled from his pod because of [whatever reason, up to you] and has been living on his own. He is regularly picked on by standard mer people because he's an oddball and doesn't belong, but also has never lived outside of his previous pod before and is barely surviving; he also misses his them and ultimately wishes to do whatever he can to be accepted again, mostly out of loneliness.

MC is a merman of the octopus variety. An apex predator and highly intelligent. Dangerous but also strangely playful and curious as well as completely alien to YC [and each other]. Initially finding YC out in the open, it seems like an easy lunch, only to realize that he's never seen a mer like YC before and despite being unconventional compared to the usual mer-types where he lives, he finds YC to be curious and even cute. [To YC's horror, as MC again, is a predator]

This would start as a highly unconventional enemy-to-friendship-to-romance situation.

Edit: I want these guys to be pretty monster-y. Doesn't have to be scary or anything, but not traditional 'Ariel' or 'Ursula' merfolk. Feel free to DM and I can send over examples/my own character to clarify.

From Across the Bar [⛥⛧⛥⛧]
'Alternative' Slice of Life/Kink
Two men of music alt subcultures/aesthetics [punk, metalhead, goth, etc - willing to discuss but no scene/emo - sorry] run into each other at a show/venue/bar after having noticed each other from afar for awhile. After lots of drinking and flirting they hook up for a one-nighter, but afterwards they keep bumping into each other and realizing that they've been subtly intermingled in each other's lives far more than they even realized. They've worked at the same job [but different departments] for years, have been to countless of the same shows, know plenty of mutual friends, etc; not to mention having a ton of the same interests.

Despite wanting to try and keep things casual, they both realize they its hard to not orbit closer together and more often.

This would be a more casual slice of life story, but would want it to dabble in a bit of kink - possibly bdsm/blood play/etc - willing to discuss.

Note: I'm a big music person so I ultimately would prefer someone versed in the music subculture of their created character. I've been burned by making big playlists for people only for them to ghost.

Hallucinations of Horror [⛥⛧⛥]
Monster/God x Mortal
MC is an extremely powerful nightmare demon/monster that once upon a time used to be worshiped as a god. But over time, with science and more understanding of how the human minds work, he as a deity/controller of said nightmares has largely been forgotten or disblieved. No real matter though, because he still lives in a dreamscape kingdom in which he is empowered by the fear that his nightmares can bring, especially the more creative and horrible.

YC is a depressed artist that had one claim to fame but hasn't been able to create anything remotely as powerful since. He's back to a starving artist and miserable. YC starts using his nightmares as inspiration, and it's been getting noticed by people again - though most also report that they end up having nightmares about his pieces which is both thrilling and miserable for many.

MC has taken notice of YC because the paintings are quite flattering to him - reminding him of days of yore in which he was still worshiped. So from behind the paintings, he has been using them to 'infect' into the nightmares of others, garnering YC more attention as an artist as a sort of 'giving back.' However, during one nightmare - YC actually sees MC, which is something that never, ever happens. Usually just the nightmares he casts are seen, never himself. This only further drives MC's curiosity towards this fascinating new mortal.

However, again, MC is a nightmare demon/god that feeds on fear. While he can change form, overall he's monstrous in appearance as well. Nothing he creates in visions is ever truly pleasant. It's either traumatic/heartbreaking/painful, or otherwise absolutely horrific and terrifying. While YC's paintings are finally garnering much-deserved attention and his inspiration has never been higher... even if he finds himself mutually intrigued by MC... at what cost? He can barely sleep a full night, is often plagued with truly horrific nightmares and visions, and now his works are causing the same in others.

The Sea's Calling [⛧⛥]
Selkie x Human

After a hellacious storm/hurricane, a lonely fisherman [or could be a lighthouse worker/something related to being near the sea] finds a heavily wounded and beautiful young man washed up on shore near his home. Curiously, the beached man is naked except for a dark/spotted seal's pelt. The fisherman brings him home and works to nurse him to health. The strange man eventually comes to; warm in a seafront home, wounds dressed and healing because of the efforts of the fisherman. Eventually, it is also revealed that he is in fact, a selkie.

Because of the fisherman's devoted and extended care for him, the selkie finds himself falling fast for the human. For awhile as the selkie continues to heal and wants to spend time with the fisherman in his isolated home by the sea, But over time, the selkie begins to feel homesick and longs for the sea once again. More and more the fisherman finds the selkie gazing out at the sea, nostalgic and yearning for the life he had before he had been caught in the storm.

The fisherman has hard choices to make; he can entrap the selkie with him by stealing his pelt and forcing him to stay in a human form like legends of yore at the potential cost of his new love that would turn to misery, or he can learn to let him go with no guarantee that the selkie will ever return to him.

Wouldn't really mind who plays who. Likely has the ability to be a shorter story.

Back
Top Bottom