Mx Female Anyone but you

Greetings fellow forum-dweller!

For today I wanted to throw up a quick post concerning one of the more recent cravings ~ a roleplay with the theme of 'anyone but you'. This story would revolve around two people, who just can't stand one another. They could be rivals in a niche expertise, or maybe competing for the same promotion. Another angle could be for one of the characters to have done egregious misdeeds in the past, such as bullying, or a rejected advance. Maybe their families are at odds, or even their countries. Could even be as simple as two individuals having an altercation, only to later discover they are to be wed by arranged marriage. I'm open to almost every setting or period and kept the plot as vague as possible so we can tailor it whatever our minds conjure up together.

Non-consensual sex or dubious consent can definitely be involved in this story, but if you prefer a slow-burn in which our characters slowly bridge their differences, I'd love to explore that too.

Allow me to refer you to my original request thread for further information regarding my writing preferences.

Let me know if you're interested, I look forward to hearing from you!

Back
Top Bottom