Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Running Dutchman's request thread

Well met, friend!

Thank you for visiting my request thread. On this page I've outlined what and how I like to roleplay. I'll leave it to you to decide whether we have any real penpal-potential. In the following paragraphs some core topics have been laid out for you to browse:
  1. Expectations management
  2. Writing preferences
  3. Kinks & Limits
  4. Plots & Pairings

Expectations management
Since I don't want to waste your time, I'll be upfront about some of my better and worse qualities as a roleplay partner.

Let me start with a major turn off for most people; my writing cravings come and go sporadically. It's absolutely nothing personal, but as soon as I feel like I have to make a deadline my creativity just vaporizes. There are weeks where I'm churning through dozens of posts, but more realistically it can take me a week or more to get back to you. I'm just not very reliable when it comes to posting schedules, please take this into serious consideration.

It's not all bad though, I promise! By no means am I a novelist, but I really do adore crafting an interesting story within a rich world together. I love having character arcs with true character development. The emotions, drives and desires we can express in our characters are what really makes them come alive, no? Building an expansive environment and a cast of figures to fill the roles truly can be thrilling when done right. Developing and twisting the plot is a tremendous amount of fun and I would love for us both to have an active role in this. Smut is rather enjoyable, but my main goal here is to write an interesting and engaging story with my roleplaying partners.

Writing preferences
There are a few things I'd like for us to be on the same page about though, since it will help our collaboration excel:
  • Let's roleplay in past tense;
  • Let's roleplay in third person;
  • Let's roleplay on site using the threads or private messages;
  • Let's have out-of-character discussions about the roleplay;
  • Please proofread;
In terms of backdrops and settings here are some favorites:
  • Fantasy;
  • Science-fiction;
  • Historical;

Kinks & Limits
Assuming you use this website, because of a certain adult appeal, you might like to know a little bit more about what I'm into. I will list some off my kinks and limits here, but this is not an exhaustive list. Please understand that these preferences can vary per plot. Most of these ideas are centered around some form of BDSM or powerplay. Usually my characters are very dominant right from the get-go, e.g. through seniority, force or even ownership. My characters might take issue when their counterparts, which would be your characters, pose a challenge, but I definitely will not.

Kinks:
  • Bondage;
  • Brats;
  • Coercion;
  • Collars and leashes;
  • Free-use;
  • Humiliation:
    • Begging;
    • Dirty talk;
    • Name calling;
  • Master/slave dynamic;
  • Orgasm control:
    • Forced orgasms;
    • Orgasm denial;
  • Rough physicalities:
  • Sex:
    • Consensual sex;
    • Dubiously consensual sex;
    • Non-consensual sex.
Note: none of the listed kinks are hard requirements, if you have different interests feel free to reach out and we can discuss them.

Limits:
  • Adultery;
  • Bestiality;
  • Extreme gore or vore;
  • Footplay;
  • Main character death;
  • Prostitution;
  • Underage characters (18);
  • WC-related topics;

Plots & Pairings
Here are some of my current cravings:
Farheim was a kingdom in turmoil. In decades past the King had turned the barbaric, uncivilized lands into a peaceful, righteous haven for people from every walk of life. For the first time a sense of unity and stability had been fostered in this outreach of the known world, all under the banner of the Great Lord Blueblade. Industry sprouted and before long deep mines were being operated in the Rugged Mountains and wood from the endless deciduous woods exported. The Guilds had managed to develop their trades into some of the best the continent had to offer. Worked black-oaken desks and chairs had gone straight from the Farheim Craftsmen's hall to the castles and residences of the wealthiest. Breathtaking paintings, created by the different Masters of the Arts, to this day adorn palaces all across the world. Great thinkers penned down their thoughts and knowledge in comprehensive tomes, sometimes in foreign languages whole.

But, whenever the light shines so richly and brightly, a long shadow is cast. According to the Mages, independent, reclusive advisors as old as time itself, the Farheimers had forgotten their roots and traditions. Enamored by their King, they had followed him blindly in all the abrupt changes he made. A society, a culture, especially one founded in raw strength and mysticism, takes time to adapt however. When this process forced by man or circumstance, eventually a price will be paid. A price often in paid in blood - so read the last edict of the Council of Mages now twelve years past.

Now it all hanged in the balance. King Blueblade has grown old and feeble. His hold on the lands and it's people was slipping. The noble Houses had managed to amass great riches over the backs of the working people. With their mountains of coin they leveraged mighty armies. They skirmished and raided each others land ruthlessly, with no one to rein them in. The opportunistic Lords could feel the winds of change swelling and were preparing their ascension plans for when the old king ultimately passed. Slowly chaos and injustice started creeping into the realm. Robbers and thieves were everywhere now. The law held sway no longer for the officials were easier to bribe than it was to convince a child to skip his chores. The commonfolk hungered for order and thirsted for justice, 'deliver us from this evil', they plead.

Every man, woman and child knew the myths and legends of the Last Mage's tower on the Forlorn Hills, an eastern region of the kingdom. The Archmage, Lars Dumont, was said to have ridden with the King in his early days, when he had been an idealist and eager to chance the world. Age and experience had made him wiser, or so he claimed. Now only sparingly he offered his services and wisdom to the few visitors he saw. His help never came cheap too. If not in coin or gems, in time served ~ seemingly only demanded of a woman. Fathers had left him his daughters in exchange for his prowess. Some tongues whisper of how he keeps those women in his tower as slaves. Others tell of the sounds they've heard near the tower, of the cries, groans and moans as he no doubt did horrible magicky things to his playthings. But then again, there were less exciting reports of the Mage letting them return after a day or a week.

Dumont did not seek to change the world any longer. Days filled with pleasure, comfort and spells were the preferred choice now. The man avoided responsibility like the plague. Multiple emissaries of the Houses had come and gone, unable to convince the Mage to involve himself into the political schemes and powerplays. No, this kingdom needed someone else to rise to the occasion - say a young Lady, a daughter left to the mage by an uncaring noble, with ambitions to the throne or a young apprentice able to inspire the mage to take a chance again.

For this particular roleplay I am looking for a story revolving around the ascension of your character, be it either in terms of magical power or societal standing. It sounds very interesting to focus on the personal growth our characters could experience, like (for example!) Lars finally finding a purpose again after the mighty Council of Mages has been disbanded and learning to care for someone on a personal level again.

Everything is up for discussion, but I can imagine our characters meeting starting with a serious power imbalance already. That could be your character being offered like a gift in exchange for favors or maybe being given away by her community because of some accidental magical outbursts, etc. In the beginning your character's involuntary stay could mean having to satisfy the mage's more carnal desires, before their relationship slowly starts to blossom.

Lars Dumont - The Last Mage
Silver Fox.jpg
Despite the constant hissing off released steam the alleyway felt eerily quiet. Even though the corridor was just two straights away from the main road, those parts were infamously lawless. Pipes and valves riddled the walls, even visibly running through the pavement. Unsanctioned, tattered cloth hung from some of the buildings, functioning as makeshifts tent for the many poor and homeless out there. Normally there would have been the noise of the daily and hustle and bustle, people shuffling by, street dogs barking and young thieves loudly being chased. That currently quiet, grimy, little backstreet would in a few moments be the scene of a explosive altercation.

Carefully hidden among the tubes, the rags and filth sat twelve gangsters of the city’s most notorious criminal syndicate, the Marauders. The Big Five, the apt nickname for the five Syndicates, ruled the city. They were like huge conglomerates, powerful and wealthy. Over the years crime had seeped into the everyday life, integrating itself as a core part of society. By now the Big Five owned half the city, financed by their lurid activities. Just moments before, the Management of the Marauders had gotten the news from their informant, one of the many corrupt officers in the police department, and had immediately gotten into position – they were about to be raided. The sergeant leading the squad was young, but had quickly made a name for herself. Gaining a ruthless reputation by leading violent and deadly assaults on some of most feared crime barons, people were starting to believe she might actually restore some law and order. The Marauders, however, lay in wait.

Francis stood with back against the wall, just barely having squeezed in between two massive pipes. Holding up a revolver in both of his hands ominously, he remained calm. His eyes closed, he focused on his breathing and the sounds echoing through the alley. The young man had grown up here. He knew these streets like the back of his hand. Frances had also long realized that Management had send them here to die. There was little to no real cover and definitely no retreating in the tight alleyway, leaving your back exposed meant certain death here. He didn’t understand the reason yet, but no doubt some random power struggle in the upper echelons of the Organization. The men stationed here were just the first line of defense, cannon fodder to break the head of the assault. It seemed a rather impossible situation, but Francis steeled his mind and regained focus on his breath. He would not die here, not today.

For this roleplay I am looking for someone to play the lovely sergeant. I pictured the fight ending in everyone, but our characters, getting wounded or dying. My character takes your character hostage after a physical struggle, hoping to leverage her for his freedom. He can't go back to the Marauders, because someone wants him dead there, but he can't let your character go either. Maybe he takes advantage of the situation, relishing his captive... Maybe he ends up realizing the only out of this is helping the sergeant capture the higher ups, that want him gone, etc.

Of course you're absolutely free to create your own character! Here are some inspirational visual aids, though.
Steampunk Spunk 1.jpg Steampunk Spunk 2.jpg
Everyone knows the gargoyles from myths and legends. Ancient creatures, with dragonic features, bat-like wings and protective against evil spirits, right? What if I told you Gargoyle used to be a mere mortal man, a cunning demon-hunter at the time, who simply got frozen into stone when betrayed while battling a Medusa... What causes his release from this entombment centuries later? Does your character magically free him, accidentally or needing his protection? Does he come back to life in a museum when the Medusa is finally slain due to unrelated reasons? How long has he been asleep for? Can he still fulfill his purpose of doing battle with demons and monsters, or will he have to make do with human evildoers? Does he have to learn to navigate the complicated social rules in the 18th or 19th century? Does he have to adapt to modern technology?
Locked away in the caverns beneath the Nether Fortress of the Order of Merlin are legions of demons. Anything ranging from imps, succubi, fallen angels and devils were chained up and trapped in the nullifying chill of the Nether. Among them rests Valo, who in the Kingdoms is better known as the Angel of Death. This fallen angel is seen as the great mastermind behind the Time of Darkness and is the main antagonist of a wide arrangement of forklore and myth. In truth Valo was nothing but a misunderstood, rather innocent, fallen angel, who's been used as a pawn in the past. The long years of imprisonment hadn't done wonders for his sanity and left him seething for revenge. Imagine the carnage if someone were to bind him to their soul and break him out? What could possibly motivate anyone to such a deed, is it someone desperate for their own freedom or revenge as well, or maybe they desire the immense power repeated again and again in the folktales?
Some people are just fated to be together, even if they are completely dysfunctional alone and especially together. Our characters are like that. They hate each other, despise each other, but somehow always end up entangled in each other's business. Are they rivals, royalty or (heirs of) titans of industry? They compete, they banter and bicker, how long can we hold such a tension? Can we build this slow burn agonizingly slow, until the obvious attraction finally just bursts forth?

Hopefully you are now wildly enthusiastic and would love to roleplay. Don’t fret, just send me a message and we'll have a conversation. We can and should tailor the roleplays to own specific wants and needs, so be sure to let me know how you envision our collaboration.

Bye now and have fun out there! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom