Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Between These Walls...

Rinzler44

Moon
Greetings again from the Void. Hope everyone is enjoying their end of the year! Not sure why you would celebrate your planet reaching maximum distance from it's star but human rituals never make sense. Anywho, I come with a new plot idea and hopefully you like it!

The Premise - YC in this tale is a bit of a sheltered gal. She's got traditionally minded parents, very uncool. They're not fond of the idea of their daughter dating another chick. They want her to settle down with a boring guy who'll take care of her and give her absolutely nothing fulfilling other than financial dependence. She's always been interested in girls but too shy to be bold enough to ask one out.

Enter MC, a bit of a punk who just got hired at the high-end boutique YC works at. MC is not fond of having to play nice to the uppity and rich prep girls who come in as the usual clients, but upon meeting YC, they hit it off and discover they get along a lot better than they thought.

I want this RP to not shy away from smut despite its plot-heavy setup. I like the idea of YC giving MC sideways glances and secretly ogling her and MC picks up on it, turning her first day at work into a surprise hookup in the fitting rooms! Maybe YC is helping take MCs measurements for her new uniform? It's a luxury department store, their associates need tailored uniforms.

I want our characters to fuck like rabbits and have some romance and maybe get other girls involved? Both futa or female! Maybe MC decides to put a customer in her place while she's on the clock? Maybe MC gets another futa friend hired to share in the fun! There's lots of wiggle room here for all sorts of themes between the 4 walls of a store and all the sordid, steamy secrets the manager shouldn't know about!

So bring your PMs and your thoughts and let's fuck some holes!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom