Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marital management. (Aussie Doodle x Wolfman)

Wolfman

Super-Earth
Luke Fitzsimmons was a selfmade multimillionaire, working on billionaire. At age 36, he owned a software company providing both hardware and software to businesses and private citizens alike. He'd always had a knack for computers and that, coupled with an aptitude for business honed by a scholarship to Harvard University, had sealed the deal: the only way was up for Mr. Fitzsimmons.

Luke had never forgotten the opportunities he'd been given, and it was in the process of trying to give something back that he'd sealed his fate. He'd set up a private scholarship for gifted kids, and he prided himself on sitting in and interviewing applicants whenever he could.

It was during one of those interview rounds that he'd first met Celia. She was a pretty young woman who'd seen her share of hardship, and Luke regretted having to turn her application for a scholarship down. So much so that, when she left the offices, he followed her and convinced her to at least let him buy her lunch as a small consolation prize.

Lunch turned into a very long conversation about life and goals, and Luke really felt for her and the struggles she'd had to endure to get even here. Just like that he invited her to dinner, and just like that he invited her home to his apartment where he surprised her by not jumping her bones. He honoured what he'd said: a movie, and then she could sleep over if she wanted. She did, in a bed separate from him.

The morning after, she had surprised him with breakfast in bed, followed by her seducing and sleeping with him. It was one of Luke's dearest memories.

A whirlwind romance followed, and then a fairytale wedding. She had captured the hearts of some of his friends and family, but others whispered and murmured about Celia being a gold digger. Luke, on the other hand, had decided to trust her to the extent that he did not sign a pre-nup, and he had given her free rein of the available cash assets in his bank. So far her spending hadn't been outrageous by Luke's standards.

A hitch in the marriage was this: Luke travelled a lot, as he insisted on a very hands-on approach to his business. And even when he was at home he worked long and late. He missed Celia dearly, and he'd considered bringing her along on his business trips. But how could Podunk in the flyover states ever compare to New York? He didn't have the heart to bring her to the boring industrial parks and office buildings that were the bread and butter of his business.

And so, inevitably, what had started as a wonderful romance was starting to look like an arrangement between two strangers. Whenever he was home he was usually tired and just happy to be near her and to see her, smell her, and listen to her latest adventures. But even so, he sensed that something was off. Sex grew infrequent and perfunctory, and he was starting to wonder if it had all been a big mistake.

Presently, Luke sat on his business jet pondering this. He had finally wrestled a Hydra of a virus to the ground, and he had promised himself to take some time off and let his deputy run the business in his stead for a while. Luke had, on many of his jetlagged late night ponderings, come to a conclusion: he'd neglected Celia, and he wanted to salvage their marriage.

The plane touched down, and a car was waiting to take him home. He heaved his muscular 6' frame into the back seat, unselfconsciously straightened the lapels on his jacket and his tie and drummed nervously on the armrest. A sudden urge to surprise her had made him not tell her he'd be back two days sooner than planned.

He saw in his mind's eye how she would melt into that smile he loved so much, and how she would embrace him and kiss him and just start talking about what she'd been up to while he was away, and how she'd have to alter her plans now that he was back...

Lost in his daydreams, Luke's chauffeur had to tell him twice that he was home. Luke leaped out of the car and trotted into the lobby. The elevator seemed to take forever coming down and then going back up, but he was finally home!

He opened the door and with a childish grin called out: "Honey, I'm home!"

Unlike what most people belived Celia was aware what people thought of her. It wasn't like she had been given much from the start. So to her having money to buy fancy things such as decent clothes and new things to mess with such as items for personal projects was just exciting.

When it came to sexual activities she thought that her husband would much rather enjoy his time home. “Why waste his time with such activities Velocity, these people really think I want to get in the way of his business?!” she huffed looking down at the pet dog she may or may not have adopted. “He’s a smart man making his way to the top why waste his time with silly things like sexual activities?” she once again pointed out.

It was only when her guard dog of sorts rushed out of the room to alarm her of a n unexpected guest did Celia jumped up in surprise. “Velocity sit!” she ordered in German. She didn't want just anyone ordering her dog around.

“Luke!?” she nearly screamed in surprise almost knocking him to the ground. “What are you doing here!?” she asked he wasn't supposed to arrive till a few days.

Her welcome almost knocked the wind out of Luke. He clumsily embraced her kissed the top of her head. "Surprise!" he offered feebly as he hugged her while Velocity was excitedly barking around their feet.

He was happy to see her, more than happy to see her. He wanted nothing more than to carry her up to the bedroom, tear her clothes off and fuck her until she screamed. But he felt awkward, now that he was actually holding her.

He stepped back and took in her beauty. Shorter than him, long lustrous light brown hair, blue-grey eyes, angeluc face, and a body to die for. In one word: Perfect. But his absence seemed to have created a distance, where he had come to revere her but be afraid to touch her in an overly sexual way.

"I managed to cut the final head off the Hydra virus a little faster than I thought it'd take," he offered by way of explanation as he disentangled from the embrace to cuddle Velocity. Velocity seemed apprehensive and not willing to let him pet her.

"As it is, I have the opportunity to take some time off now. My deputy is ready to assume responsibilities in my absence. I'll have to check in with him daily, but that's it. I want to spend time with you, Celia. I-"

God damn it! Why were the words so hard to say? He wanted to shout for joy for being with her again. He loved her. He was overjoyed to see her again. He wanted to spend the next couple of days with her in bed, making love, eating, and sleeping. And yet here he was, tongue tied and awkward, struggling to convey even the most plain pleasantries. It was frustrating.

"I thought you and I could stand to have some time together, just the two of us," he finally managed. "I've been away too much since we married." Pause. For some reason he didn't dare to be overly amorous when he spoke to her.

And then, though he didn't want to come across as aloof or unfriendly, he asked in a dry businesslike manner: "Is there something you'd like to do while I have some time off?" The intention of the question was straightforward enough. He was offering to do anything, go anywhere with her. But it came out like a business negotiative question.

He cringed inwardly, hoping she took the question as intended and not as heard.

Celia couldn't help but look a bit upset it seemed her beloved husband was struggling. “Oh, you must be stressed out of your mind!” she replied giving him a peck on the cheek. “Poor thing, come with me I’ll make you that tea you like,” he said taking his hand and sitting him down on the couch.

She gave him a loving smile she was overjoyed to have him home and on vacation! She was almost dancing her way to the kitchen. “Dancing we should go dancing!” she cheered with delight. Celia remembered their wedding night and how they danced.

It was as if she were a princess at that moment. While boiling water she put her up in a loose bun. Humming to a soft tune in her head. After a few minutes, she returned with his tea. “That should soothe you, my dear” She smiled and handed him the warm tea.

Dancing. He offered her anything to do and anywhere to go, and all she wanted to do was to go dancing. So much for her being a gold digger! His mother kept pestering him about how she wasn't working and living off of his money, as did several of his friends. He told them several times to mind their own business.

He knew she'd struggled. He knew she was more than capable of taking care of herself if need be. He wanted her not to have any worries. He wanted her to feel safe, provided for, protected. He loved her so fully and blindly that he was willing to sacrifice his own happiness and well being to make sure she was provided for.

"Dancing?" He looked at her quizzically. "Sure, we can go dancing. I was thinking more along the lines of us going on vacation somewhere? Or," a tinge of hope in his voice, "would you like to just stay home with me?"

God, the way he said it made it sound so suffocating! He thanked her for the tea, watching her move about, seemingly happy to see him and to serve him the tea. She looked cute with her hair up, her neck immensely kissable. He smiled wistfully and allowed himself to relax, listening to her humming, watching her move about, smelling her clean perfumed scent every time she was near him.

He wanted to reach out and grab her, pull her into his lap, and kiss her deeply. "Then why don't you," he asked himself. "She's your wife." But that made him feel like he viewed her as an object, a fuckdoll, something bought and paid for. And that's not how he veiwed her at all. He was sure she wanted to be treated with more respect and gravity than he currently thought he would be showing her in the scenarios of his mind.

"The tea is lovely, just perfect. Thank you so much, sweetheart," he said out loud to her. "Why don't you sit down and tell me what you've been up to while I was away?"

Ugh. Could he sound any lamer, any less romantic?

A chuckle had left the woman's lips. She assumed the man was as tired as a horse pulling carts in the hot sun. "Poor thing you must be tired, but of course why don't we get ready for bed while we're at hmm?" she asked him while allowing him to finish his tea.

The thought of staying home with him made the young woman smile. Perhaps she could tend to all his needs giving him a well-deserved rest. "Well of course I'll stay home with you, I'll treat you like the king you are!" Celia seemed to be over the moon at the idea. Perhaps he could even assist with her current predicament.

Even when she found herself working with friends and doing her own personal projects the thought of children filled her mind. She wondered if he'd be interested in attempting such a thing.

"I can't ask him that?!" She thought aloud, clearly embarrassed by her thoughts, her face a light shade of pink. "Umm, actually I have a confession!" she suddenly said looking as if she was going to explode as she sat next to him.

It didn't seem to matter how her husband spoke to her. Something about him made her overjoyed to be around him. Think of wonderful beautiful things even if his family hated her to the core.

"I'll treat you like the king you are."

This set off alarm bells in Luke's head. "King" was a buzzword denoting gold diggers that wanted to make absolutely sure that their mark felt loved. To Luke, it was a bit much. He never suspected that she actually meant every word she was saying.

"King!" He countered. "I'm not a king. I'm just a man doing his best for his wife." He used a cold clinical language. He did not talk about her as "the woman I love", though he did love her. No, not even "my wife", but "his wife".

Her chipper upbeat demeanour was at odds with his more sombre outlook. He wanted to ask her frankly if she loved him for him, or if she loved him for the lifestyle he could provide for her.

He loved her. He knew that. He knew he'd love her no matter what their circumstances. But would she love him if all his riches were taken away? A plan started to form in his head.

He slapped his forehead suddenly, like he'd forgot something. "Aw crap, I forgot to tell my deputy something vital. Please excuse me for a moment."

He went into his office and made a few phone calls to set things in motion. This had to be absolutely convincing for it to work, for him to see how deep her love ran.

He came back out, an air of weary resignation about him. "Day after tomorrow, I have to be in St. Martin in the Caribbean. The Hydra virus is resting on an offline server there, and only I have the know-how to fix it. I would love for you to come with me. St Martin is a Caribbean paradise, and once the issue is resolved we can spend a week or two at the beach. What do you say, sweetheart?"

The woman had been hoping to tell her husband that not only had she been reworking the software The one that set their relationship off in the beginning, but she wanted to start a family. Yet Celia understood not everything could go to plan.

"That's awful, but I'd love to accompany you" she usually wasn't one for overly warm weather and sand, but she'd make do if it meant being with her husband.
"I'll go pack then" she announced before heading to do just that. Celia's clothing wasn't anything fancy, just the usual basic semi-casual and formal attire. The only thing she actually spent a penny on was her underwear.

She took her time picking out her clothes before calling to her husband. "Surely he'd like helping her pick out a bathing suit if she had the time to use it. "Do you think we'll have time to enjoy the weather when you aren't too busy dear?" She asked not wishing to assume anything.

She hopped to it, not knowing the test he had planned for her. For both of them, frankly.

She, as always, appeared eager to please him, and his resolve to go through with his plan wavered for a moment. If she failed the test at least he'd know what she was, and his heart would be broken. If she succeeded the test and he told her the reason for it, would she still love him?

Luke agonised over this conundrum while she flitted around, packing without no bigger care in the world than what swimming suit to bring. He half-heartedly picked a few suits out for her. A part of him couldn't wait to see her wear them, but that might be further away than she thought.

To her question, he replied: "Fighting the Hydra virus takes time, but it's isolated on a server, so there's no chance of it spreading again unless the server is connected to the net. It should be a couple of days' worth of work, and then we can have a Caribbean vacation, just the two of us."

And with that, he set about packing for warmer climates. He snuck one of his emergency satellite phones inside a hidden pocket in his suitcase, along with some emergency cash. Just in case his plan went awry. Packing done, he excused himself and went to bed after a brief kiss on her lips.

The morning after, a car whisked them off to the airport. They boarded a private jet and settled in for a long flight. Luke fell asleep right away, and was only woken up by the pilot brusquely informing them that he had orders to land and set them off on the nearest available island.

So far, so good. The plan had been set in motion. Luke protested loudly, of course, but he was told by the pilit in no uncertain terms that the federal government had seized all his assets and that he was, in fact, destitute. In fact, he should be thankful that he was set off on an island in the Caribbean and not flown back to the USA.

The plane touched down on a small island, Luke and Celia and their luggage was unceremoniously dumped on the tarmac, and they watched the plane leave without them. Luke played his part well. There was righteous anger and despair emanating from him. All the while, he watched Celia for her reaction.

The young women seemed more fearful than anything. She had experienced being dumped before unwanted and unneeded by her folks. She took a breath this time she had her husband. “Don't worry Luke I've experienced this before I know exactly what to do!” she told him.

After she explained they shouldn't panic mostly to herself then her husband. She looked around for any signs of structure. “Frirst we need to get somewhere safe, shelter, food water, and secure it!” she told him having no problem carrying her own bags.

Celia was a young teen again in her mind the streets awaited her once more but this time she was ready. “Come along my love we have work to do, yes?” she questioned fully.

As they walked Celia wondered if Luke ever actually knew about her past. Had she really not told him the truth about her childhood? She found herself wondering.

The first test she passed with flying colours. But he wanted to make absolutely sure this was just not her making the best of a bad situation.

He tapped her on the shoulder and pointed to a shack a little off to the side of the runway. They headed there and, after knocking on the door, went inside. A large black man in what looked like a light blue uniform shirt, unbuttoned, and a pair of dark blue Bermuda shorts, and a shock of shoulder length dreadlocked hair, was sitting behind a desk.

"Welcome to Transit Island air terminal. I regret to inform you that we have no regular flights to or from the island."

Luke looked at the man and inquired: "Can any planes be chartered? My watch is worth $100.000." The "airport" official looked at the watch and shrugged. "Sure, why not?"

Luke resolutely took off his watch and gave it to Celia. "Here. Take it and charter a plane away from here. You're young, and the pocket money the watch can provide you with will help you land on your feet. I am ruined. I don't want to drag you down with me. Please take it, go, and forget about me."

This was the initial acid test. If she turned angry and upset at the suggestion she should leave him because his "luck had turned", he'd know for sure.

While they walked Celia swore she was having flashbacks of her childhood. She blamed oit on the possibility of just anxiety and fear. ‘It's not like that I'm sure we'll get home soon’ she thought to herself. The young woman didn't feel like herself at all with her past creeping up behind her.

She had been nothing but a lucky Street rat. Who had run away from a bad situation the foster care system was filled with people with bad intentions. When she met Luke she thought the universe was giving her an apology.

Staying close to Luke for comfort she was sure she'd slap him for even offering such a thing. “What in the hell are you thinking!” she snapped upon hearing his suggestion. “Has
all that money clouded your brain where are your survival skills!” she growled at him.

Not only had she just snapped which she had never done before not for some time she was angry. She wasn't going to abandon a loved one, not this time.

“I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you, but I'm sure we can find somewhere to stay and keep our okay for a few months if needed” she replied.

A flash of righteous anger in her eyes, and then she snapped at him. And immediately apologised, which broke his heart. "No need to apolgise, Celia. If anything, I see now how stupid I was to even suggest such a thing. Please forgive me. We'll get through this together."

He almost came clean with her then and there, almost told her it was an elaborate setup to test her love. But he kept his mouth shut for now. He'd had his reasons. There'd been a marked absence of love in his life, and more than enough gold diggers to make him wary.

His mother had bombarded him with phone calls and messages, allaying her suspicions about Celia to him, drawing into question every turn of phrase, every gesture, and of course her background.

Luke had had to defend Celia from family and friends, but their doubts had finally rubbed off of him, and he had resorted to this test. In hindsight, he felt ashamed, but he hoped his eventual explanation would be enough.

As it was, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply, hoping to convey the love he felt for her that he was so utterly incapable of expressing verbally.

"We'll survive as long as we have each other," he told her gently as he reluctantly released her from his kiss. "I'm sure you and I both have skillsets that can be of use here."

They started down the small dirt road leading to the small settlement on the island.

Celia had returned his affectionate behavior with her own kiss. She usually wasn't for public shows of attention. “I prefer the phrase survival tactics” she muttered knowing that her tougher skin would show eventually. “My therapist is going to love our next session” she chuckled.

Celia wasn't foolish enough to think her husband hadn't looked into her background. Which only made her wonder why he was interested in some street rat.

Thinking about she looked at him as if wanting to ask a question, but kept going. The women didn't expect to be seeing much anytime soon, but she was hopeful.

Wondering how many miles more she could walk compared to the handsome rich man beside her. She still worked out helping train military and police dogs. She hadn't just been sitting on her ass.

The young woman just valued her independence and didn't see why her husband should know every little thing. Celia knew having her own stash of money was smart.

Down the road they walked, lost in their own thoughts. Luke stole a few glances at Celia along the way. He saw nothing but resolve there.

He knew the bare bones story of her past, of course. And he realised now that he'd fallen in love with her already during her interview. He was starting to suspect he'd only cut short what would no doubt be the eventual success story of Celia. His admiration and love for her only grew.

The settlement wasn't too far from the airfield, just a little over a mile. Still, the sun was blistering hot, and Luke took of his business suit jacket, wet patches forming under his arm.

When they entered the settlement, everything stopped. People looked at them curiously and openly. What appeared to be the local constable ambled over and told them: "Welcome to Transit island. We don't get many tourists here, I'm afraid. We don't have anything in the way of a hotel or anything, but we do have a pub." He pointed at a small buulding, way too small for it to have any accomodations.

"Um, we are stranded here without any money, Sir," Luke started. "I can make myself useful by repairing mechanical and electronic devices. I am also not afraid of physical labour, but I may need some initial guidance for that. My wife Celia has many talents, but I'll let her speak for herself."

"Are there any empty houses available, or are we alliwed to build our own near the beach?" he continued.

Upon entering the building reminded Celia of places she had visited previously, such as homeless shelters. She could think of several things she could do. Once she had gotten the chance to speak. She made her list of several skills known. Which ranged from basic house work to fixing older automobiles.

If she was asked about it her father was a mechanic. The lie made her nearly chuckle having no information about her parents much less their jobs. She doubted they had dogs on the island, but she mentioned her training experience and a bit of first aid.

She was no doctor, but she could do little thingss. “Mostly housework, automobiles, software, first aid, and dog training” She cleared the air making it much simpler.

“Got any older cars around here, that needs fixing?” she asked looking around at the crowd.

As it happened, there was an old abandoned house by the beach that they could fix and live in. So far, all he had of value in a survival situation was his Swiss army knife. An old man approached with an old transistor radio. "I have an extra hammer you can have if you fix this for me," the old man said. "I'll even throw in some nails."

Perfect. Luke had tinkered with electronics since he was a kid. He flicked out the Swiss army knife and set to work, opening it up. One look at the interior of the radio told him what he needed to know. An accumulation of dust had messed up some of the wiring.

He gave the board of the radio a few good blows, sending dust everywhere, while winking and smiling at the old man who was chuckling into his beard. Dust. Plain old dust. How embarassing.

Luke made sure all the dust was gone before assembling the radio and switching it on. Fiddling on the AM band brought the BBC Overseas transmission, clear as could be expected this far from anywhere.

The old man lit up in a smile, and there were murmurs of approval from people. Luke smiled and said he was more than willing to exchange repairs for goods and services.

A young woman approached Celia and told her there was only one car on the island, but maybe she could have a look at the diesel generator connected to several of the houses? It kept stopping despite their best effort to keep it running.

The Auburn-colored-haired women would smile at the other. As she waved goodbye to her husband. Still unaware of her test, but went on to mess with the generator. Which seemed to have to be patched up and useful component s replaced.

Celia was gone for nearly two hours and was covered in oil and shavings from the old rest. “Unm it got clogged, but it's all good now!” she chuckled trying to get some of the gunk out of her hair.

She swore that she might have impressed a few on-lookers with her patience and skill, but she could just be feeling confident, but she liked to think someone was interested in her work ethic.

The woman was looking forward to making a little place on the beach for a quick bath from boiled seawater. “How did it go for you Luke less messy I hope?” she asked with a smile.

Luke had been inundated with people wanting him to look at several electronics. Watches, irons, solar panels, kitchen appliances, and on and on. He had just returned to the village square after looking at solar panels when a decidedly dirty Celia came back, all smiles. She'd never looked prettier to Luke.

He swept his hands before him, pointing at a plethora of electronic devices in need of repairs. "Got my hands full," he said, beaming. Someone had borrowed him a soldering iron and craftsman's tools for fine repairs.

So far, he had traded in for a connection to a generator (not the same she'd fixed), fishing tools, more carpentry tools, and the promise of a homecooked meal for two tonight, plus a big mattress with sheets and a blanket.

They were shown the way to the abandoned house, and people helped them carry the items still in need of repair. And arriving at the house, they helped clear out debris and cobwebs (there were no rats on the island, thank God), and they also helped with makeshift repairs of the roof.

A few hours later, the promised meal appeared, a savoury chicken curry. The old house had a few plates and some cutlery hidden away, and after a thorough wash in the ocean, they were good enough to eat from.

Celia had been offered a shower in one of the inhabitants' houses while Luke and the people of the island cleaned and fixed the beach house. The beach house was not very big and consisted of three roms on one floor. The largest room was the living room/kitchen which was also the entry room to the house. There was a small bathroom in the back, with salt water for toilet and shower, and there was a bedroom adjoining the living room.

Sitting down to eat, Luke had changed into dark blue shorts and a white cotton shirt. He was barefoot, and ha already had a fine sprinkling of pristine white sand between his toes. Eating the homemade meal as they watched the sun set, Luke couldn't remember the last time he'd felt this content.

"It's weird," he mused. "We actually managed to land on our feet right away. It feels more real, more tangible when you've used physical labour to survive. Does that make sense to you? It feels more... fulfilling."

The young lass had told the kind individuals she had no problem boiling her water and taking a bath in the house they offered. She also asked for a list of duties she could do in the morning.

It seemed that Celia didn't shrink away from hard work it was almost as if she valued the feeling of the work. In the past, she had an addiction to hard work. It was almost like her version of a good high like one a stoner would search for.

Growing up on the streets led her to believe she needed to be drowning herself in work to show she was needed. As if she had something to prove when all she wanted was to be seen and feel valued.

Once able to grab a sizeable bucket of water for a bath she sighed. “This place brings back way too many memories, what is this some kind of therapy!” she muttered to herself. “Whats next I get offered a focus pill and a cigarette?” she said to herself walking into the house and basically pushing the bucket along.

Once freshly boiled and cooled she made use of the soap she brought from home. Taking a moment to smell it. “Guess I'll be fishing after all!” she smiled she always wanted to give it a go.

She went to wash herself, and Luke looked at her lithe frame disappear into the bathroom. A wistful smile played on his lips, before he made his decision. He got up and took his shirt off before following her into the bathroom. She was sniffing the shampoo bottle and smiling to herself.

"Hi sweetheart. May I help you wash your hair? I know you're perfectly capable of doing it yourself, but I miss touching you and I love you so dearly." Without waiting for a reply he took the shampoo bottle from her and made her lean her head back as he doused her hair with water before starting to massage in the shampoo.

"I can't with words tell you how proud I am of you, and how proud I am to be your husband," he told her while gently massaging her scalp and lathering up her hair. "You hit the ground running, shamed me for suggesting you wanted to leave, and got to work to keep us fed and with a roof over our heads. When you came back from working on that generator all covered in schmutz, you've never been more beautiful to me."

He bent her head slightly forward to kiss her neck. "I love you, more than I can say. Niw hold still." He splashed away the first lathering and looked her hair over. Still some oily residue from today's work. He set to work with a new dollop of shampoo, building up a nice head of lather again.

"One of the fishermen gave me pointers on fishing. Since we're behind a coral reef, fishing will be easier at low tide. The less colourful the fish, the better in taste. And look out for morays!" They'd traded for a throwing net, and Luke had been given a quick demonstration on how it worked.

But for the here and the now, Luke was consumed by the silkiness of her hair and the warmth and softness of her skin. His bare skin tohched her as he worked on her, sending shivers of delight through his body. God, it'd been so long since they'd been intimate! But he didn't want to push her too hard. For all he knew she needed some time to get accustomed to being intimate with him again.

So he rinsed out the foam and handed her towels. But before he left her, he felt he needed to tell her something. "This may seem random to you, but I feel it's important to tell you this. In all my travels, I've never been unfaithful to you, and I've never been tempted by other women."

A quick kiss on her forehead. "I'll be outside, listening to the surf for a while. I'd love it if you joined me."

Celia had opened her mouth to answer but was surprised to see him already making his way to do the task. The womean smiled like a man who was polite enough to ask, but confident enough to just do it anyway.

She had never been interested in men who had to have a clear yes or no answer, how boring was that? Glancing back at him she found it nice to have him so close. It wasn't just that he was praising her for doing what she would expect anyone worth the title of wife would do.

She couldn't help but smile and close her eyes enjoying his fingers in her hair. The light kisses on her neck made her want to drag him to the floor. ‘Why don't I?” she wondered surely he wouldn't mind helping her with a little problem.

Celia had watched him get ready to go, before going and grasping his hand. “You can't just say stuff like that and not expect something in return unless you aren't ready to be intimate yet, I understand just thought long months away you could use some tending to” she suggested

He squeezed her hand lovingly and smiled at her. "More than anything, sweetheart, do I want to be intimate with you. But I wasn't sure you'd be ready after months of celubacy and with all that's happened today. But yeah, if you want to be intimate you'll get no objection from me!"

While he spoke he pulled her to him slowly. He was leaning his forehead against hers and embracing her before leaning in for a kiss. His shorts were already tenting. His cock had had little to no attention and was making its presence known.

As he kissed her, his hands started roaming all over her body. He enjoyed the feel of her warm and smooth skin, the soft yet firm supple breasts, and the inviting heat between her legs. His hands didn't linger in one spot for too long. He was reaquainting himself with her body and enjoying the feel of it while watching Celia react to his gentle ministrations.

Celia couldn't help but chuckle it was amusing to see him all excited just to be touching her. She allowed herself to enjoy the simplest of touches. While leaning in to kiss her husband with care. Finding herself more excited than expected. As she forced herself closer to him.

The simple act of kissing seemed to be effective enough to give her the kick she needed. Using her free hands to reach inside the man’s boxers. “Hmm, it's nice and hard” she whispered using her hands to play with the length stroking it with her delicate fingers.

“Do you want to go straight in or should I suck on your friend first hmm?” she asked pulling down the material that was hiding his prize. Once she could see it she turned her attention to it and kissed the tip.

Wondering how Luke would react to her more direct behavior when it came to intimate activities. “Tell me what do you plan on doing with me?” she asked going in to suckle his length with a slight gasp of excitement it was nice and warm.

A small hand snaked itself inside Luke's shorts, and he elicited a gasp of pleasure when she grasped his cock and started gently stroking it. He savoured the attention and let her have free rein with his garments as she pulled them down.

He knew he wouldn't last long, it being so long since he'd had any sex. "Oh please suck on it. I love it when you give head." He cast his mind back to when she'd seduced him.

They'd had breakfast in bed together, and he was painfully aware of two things: there was a gorgeous woman sitting in bed with him, and he had a fierce case of morning wood. She looked at him with a mischievous grin. "Still hungry" she'd whispered seductively before gently, irresistibly pulling the sheets away to reveal his 7" erect member. Not saying a word, she'd pushed him down, and he gasped at the sensation of her warm mouth engulfing him.

The memory of their first lovemaking just served to increase his horniness, and when she asked him what he wanted to do, he answered sincerely between gasps and groans: "First I'm going to enjoy your blowjob until I shoot my load in your mouth. And then, while my dick recovers, I want to eat you out, hopefully giving you a handful of orgasms in the process. And then I want us to fuck until we both scream."

Forming sentences or coherent words was hard. She gave good head, her mouth a soft but demanding receptacle of his manhood, her tongue massaging his shaft while her head bobbed up and down. Luke just lay his head back and let the sensations overwhelm him. He started thrusting against her as she irresistibly quickened the pace, her tongue a whirling dervish of delight around his cockhead and along his shaft.

It reached a crescendo where it felt like his spine contracted and he saw stars while he bucked against her eager mouth. And then he exploded with a loud drawn out moan as he emptied his loins inside her mouth. It felt like a small eternity as he slowly came down from his orgasmic high.

At one point, she'd crawled up to him and was now kissing him deeply. A few minutes later he was capable of lucid thought and action. His fingers wandered down to her groin and he started massaging her ever so gently. Then, without saying a word, he kissed his way down her body, his fingers never stopping their ministrations of her pussy.

And then he crawled down and positioned himself between her legs. He'd always marveled at the softness and sensitivity of the skin of her inner thighs, and he kissed it almost reverently before turning his attention to her vulva. He started out with broad gentle strokes as her flower started blossoming, and then he gently started licking her clitoris, alternating between it and broad licks to tease her lips. And then he inserted a finger in her and started curling it, hitting the roof of her vagina.

Back
Top Bottom