Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Playing in the Shadows

ShadowPlay

Star
This is my first attempt at making a request thread here. Please be kind and overbearing.

Who am I?
Really? Personal information will be non-existent. So if you are looking for them, then please leave.
Oh... you wanted some background to why I'm here? Sure chief.
I'm an age-old role player that has played a lot of TTRPG and for the past 10+ years have dwelled at other online RP sites and now want to expand a growing need for ERP.

What I'm playing:
I can play almost any gender or variation thereof. However, I will tend to gravitate towards trans female (or shemale if you will), traps, crossdressers or futanari (hermaphrodite) characters. That said, I can also play as both male or female if the right story or setting presents itself.
My characters will be anything from self-destructive submissives over sweet switches to harsh doms.

What I'm seeking
At this moment, I'm seeking partners that would want to part take in one of the following rough outlines:

The valkyrie
This short comic: (NSFW) [Squidz] Valkyrie - E-Hentai Galleries is something I'd love to explore with a partner.
Basically, it boils down to a soldier that has been transformed into a shemale. I would love to take the role of the soldier (Psi) in the RP. It could go any of several ways:

• Her relationship to her daughter/son
  • The transformation process and the relationship with her partner (who is also transformed)
  • Space piracy

Pathfinder/Starfinder
I would love to do something PF2 or Starfinder related. I have a few ideas on my system thread and I'm more than open to suggestions. Could even do the above one (Valkyrie) in a SF setting.

I even have a thread dedicated to specific PF/SF game: Pathfinder 2E or Starfinder (one on one)

Settings/themes:
I'm interested in the following settings and themes:

Fantasy
Sci-fi
Slice of life
Love stories
Demons
Magic
Horror
Psychological manipulation/terror
Stockholm Syndrome
Kidnapping

My kinks:
The list of kinks is long, and none of these are mandatory (more will most likely be added soon):

Age gap
Anal
Consensual
Crossdressing
Cum
Double Penetration
Fellatio
Femboys
Feminization
Futanari
Gender transformation
Incest
Kidnapping
Large cocks
Large Breasts
Magic
Multiple partners
NB Characters
Non-con/dub-con
Shemales
Technology
Trans
Transformation
Vaginal

My limits:
I will never consider anything with the more dirty stuff like scat, diapers, vomit and the like. I'm not a fan of vore as a sexual concept.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom