Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Voyages of the Nibelungen

e6f02910864049f7ed13d4b73c514695.jpg
Walküria "Ironcunt" Herjasdottir Sinmara of Utgard

Captain's Quarters @Colonel_Liam (Ralkaa, C.M.O)

Walküria pondered the fate of the human female she had quite literally destroyed to the point where, while she still lived, she no longer served any purpose. Any other species might perhaps have concluded that they had gone too far in their excesses but that was snot something a Jötunn would even consider, especially not a nameless, unrelated, slave girl. Either way the girl had to be replaced unless perhaps she could be used for some other manner of medical experimentation. She instructed Ralkaa to keep the girl in her current state until such a time she could be exchanged for another, healthy, test subject.

She then turned her attention to the door, subtly hidden behind a wall to floor mirror. She of course knew that her uncle had kept a personal harem of pets that served no other purpose than to pleasure him in whatever ways he desired. She also knew that as the new captain of The Nibelungen, they were now her pets to serve the same purpose for her as they had for her uncle. She gave a nod at Ralkaa and, still absolutely naked and without any sign of being uncomfortable about being so in front of Ralkaa, rose to her feet and walked over to the door.
"I have been curious to find out what Uncle Ymir kept behind this door ever since I first served as his apprentice when my mother died."
And with that said she pressed her hand against the lock, felt a quick sting as an extremely thin needle pricked her skin to draw her dna. The lock turned green and the door slid open to reveal a corridor with 4 small rooms on either side and a larger, luxuriously decorated, one at the end.

Each of the smaller rooms had a door made from a transparent material, not unlike glass but harder, to allow anyone to look in but not out. She nodded as she inspected the pets kept inside. First there was a slim Pandoran who was almost as tall as Walküria herself. In the room opposite was a Rahkti, with (for her species) small breasts but a slimmer body than most female Rahkti. Next to her there was an Orion which made Walküria nod to herself and smack her lips as she was, through Vina, very well acquainted with the sexual prowess and appetite of the species. To have one was a blessing, two was certainly a luxury.

There was also not one but two Twi'lek females, a rare species that must have cost Ymir quite a hefty price, unless of course they were spoils of war, and three humans, of which she soon learned that two were mother and daughter. The other human female was the result of the same genetic defect as Hrafnir. It was like a buffet of all manner of debauchery for her to savour at her own leisure.
"Not a bad collection indeed," she commented after having inspected the harem.
"Uncle Ymir certainly had good taste. I will have to have some of them replaced by males as we go along. I do of course very much appreciate the affections of females, as any Jötunn female does, but a few good cocks wouldn't hurt."
She then stopped herself and looked at Ralkaa.
"Unless of course you can make your drug more stable and I can have the best of both worlds."
She smiled one of her rare smiles and continued into the larger room which she, as she had assumed, was designed for all manner of orgies. There were tools of both pleasure and pain along the walls and in the middle a large stage. At the far end was a plush couch of dark purple velvet.

Walküria took a deep breath and imagined all the things that had gone on in that room and all the things she could use it for.
"Did Uncle Ymir ever use the stage for his harem to fight each other, do you know?" she asked Ralkaa.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom