Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking writing partners (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassia

Moon
September Update: I am mostly available for role-play on the weekends. I won't be entirely absent on the other days, but I can't devote hours a day to an RP midweek. Therefore, I'd like to stick with plots that are fairly simple to write so I can keep playing throughout the week, or plots that don't require daily posts. I strongly prefer that the plot involves my character being a pregnant teen or young adult, so I'm only looking to play female characters; M/F is easiest for this, but I'm open to playing F/F as well.

Here's an overview of what I'm looking for.

-Realistic settings - no magic, no supernatural creatures. I strive for 99.9% realism, which essentially means impossible is out and extremely rare or unusual events can be put in. Like stranger weather, your character getting only a warning for a DWI, or my character's bra size going up a few sizes more than normal without excessive discomfort.
-Human/human pairings. The only exceptions I will ever consider are in future settings, where the non-human characters are almost human and look very close.
-Forums or IRC. Maybe PMs.
-Characters 16-30.
-1-6 paragraphs per post... most of the time. I won't get upset if you give me a 2-line post once in awhile during character dialogue but please don't do it very often.

Offs not already implied:
-Bathroom stuff, unless it's non-sexual. I don't mind writing out bodily functions, but my character won't be involved in anything using feces, urine, or vomit in an IC sexual manner.
-Age differences of more than 10 years. 5 or less is best.
-Adultery/cheating, when it's my character cheating with another man. If it's a different situation then it's a maybe.

RE: Seeking writing partners, M or F

Done. Updated post to remove the taken plot.

Removed a plot that has been taken and updated info on another.

Added a new plot and updated information.

Made a few modifications to plot information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom