Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Isekai’d Into a World of Sexfights!

Calvinomic

Super-Earth
Hello! As the title suggests, this is yet another Isekai with a twist. I’m going to assume you already know the basics of an isekai and skip to the particular flavor of this one. This story can also be done as just a regular fantasy, with no isekai involved. Just a warning, it’s a little on the strange end, but I liked the idea so I’m giving it a go. If you have suggestions for changes, I’m always open to adjustments.

In this world that you end up in, every human, monster, and other sentient creature is immune to all forms of damage (though they still get hurt, there are just no lasting injuries). People still age, but nobody dies from bodily harm. The only exception to this is through orgasms. In this world, if someone orgasms, they lose some portion of their “life energy”. Energy can be recovered by resting, but enough orgasms in quick succession, and you could actually die. This has led to sexfighting becoming the sole way of settling disputes and battles. The average person can handle 3 orgasms before death, but some can handle many more (your character could have an unusually high life energy and therefore could orgasm several times before fading). As a note, there is still consensual sex, and a person can choose not to drain the other when they orgasm.

The world is a fantasy world, so it has monsters, spell casters, demon king/queen, the whole 9 yards. All of these beings have the same weakness though, getting fucked to submission and/or death. There are adventures who specialize in sexual combat, defeating an array of enemies and generally keeping the peace. Most of them operate out of guilds, and they all have various specialties. Maybe some guilds specialize in cock size, others might focus on oral, the sky’s the limit.

In this story, I would essentially DM for you, and you would just interact with the world however you want. I would do some dice rolling, but it would be more to determine what happens in an overall scene, rather than roll for every attack. Like a good isekai, you would be strong but not OP. You’d have to build up your skills and there could be a real threat of defeat. (In fact I think losing some fights early on in a non-lethal way would be essential).

The kinks are about what you’d expect, but just to name a few key ones:
Playing Doms and Subs
Power Play
Domination Loss (a dominant character getting defeated and made sub)
Violence (again it wouldn’t actually do harm, but it is still used to stun and disorient)
World building (Give me your ideas!)
Playing a variety of characters (I’m bi and like partners who are bi the best, so we can do all sorts of mixing and matching, not required though)
Frequent and powerful orgasms, with excessive fluids

Dislikes;
Bathroom stuff
Feet stuff
Godmodding (unless agreed upon in advance for certain scenes)

This is a rough outline, so again please feel free to let me know if you have any alterations or suggestions to this general prompt.

Back
Top Bottom