Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RockyRickabysimp28

Planetoid
Hello! I'm looking for anyone interested in doing a (potentially) long term erp set in the SCP universe but with a twist: Every SCP in this universe has been Lewdified. SCP-682 is now a muscled she-beast who's hatred for human life has now been turned into lust, SCP-106... Honestly besides the gender change and his uuh her new kinks not much has changed, SCP-1230, like 106, hasn't changed much either besides the fact that it now includes wet dreams of a variety of things based on your needs and desires, SCP-093 has one major change to it: after you place 093 on the mirror and step through it you will end up in a fictional world set upon a by a sexual apocalypse from the human race becoming infertile, almost all of humanity turning into sex-frenzied monster girls and most of the other gender dying off, and finally, for a Church Of The Broken God SCP, SCP-2360 is now a trio of cyborgs who take on different bodies and personalities depending on whatever video game console they incorporate into themselves.

Like the title suggests though, the main focus will be on the three Sarkic Cults SCPs I've been bonded to: SCP-3391, SCP-3911 and finally SCP-6013. I can make a Build containing all the SCPs I've been bonded to from the Cyoas if you wanna make our Erp more interesting. Now mind you the number of SCPs in the Cyoa are a bit much if you're not used or experienced in playing multiple characters so for now as we roleplay the story you'll just worry about 6: the three Sarkic Cults SCPs and these three: Dr. Buck and Dr. Collingwood from the YouTube series SCP Animated Tales and Angela Langley from this Rule34 pic I found a year or two ago: (NSFW LINK): Rule 34 - 1boy 1girls 69 position angela langley ass blush breasts brown hair clothing cuknite32 dark-skinned male fellatio female forced from behind light-skinned female long hair male nipples open mouth oral panties penetration penis pussy rape scp scp-076-2 scp foundation secretly loves it sex shirt short hair speech bubble spread legs standing 69 standing sex tattoo tongue tongue out vaginal penetration | 4716801

I'll be playing as myself but if you'd rather interact with an OC I can go make one for our story. So uh yeah! If this sounds like a fun tale to play out in PMs then please message me! Thank you for checking out this post and Happy Holidays!

The Cyoa being used as the basis for the story: (NSFW LINK): An SCP Foundation CYOA

Here's the Theme Music for our RP as well: (SFW LINK):
View: https://youtu.be/Z8LWqZBaifE?si=2a9ZsUN1RViYMaha

Back
Top Bottom