Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Japanese Horror Smut Idea: "The Temple"

einzig

Moon
Japanese Horror Smut Idea: "The Temple"

In a remote corner of Japan, nestled within the rise of a crater lake called Shin'en-ko (Abyssal Lake) lies the mist choked Buddhist temple of Himitsu-kyo (or Himitsu Temple), a testament to forgotten rites and testimonies of a Buddhist tradition frozen in time. The temple grounds themselves appear all but unoccupied, but there are people and things hidden within. The architecture of the sweeping roofs appears to be a grotesque parody of traditional Japanese design, depicting worshipers with their faces permanently chiseled into silent expressions of horror, and the white washed walls at midnight are rumored to weep tears of blood.

Your character is a young acolyte recently transferred to the remote shrine without any knowledge of its unique history. The character can be either male or female depending on your preference. The temple is haunted by ghosts, Lovecraftian horrors, and otherwise evil Yogis. In this scenario I would basically be playing everything and everyone around, but I'm more than willing to specialize in a few main characters depending on our evolving preferences. Whether your character overcomes and escapes the horrors or becomes corrupted I am open to all ideas.

My kinks are good writing around an interesting story that excites us both and good smut within that context. Everything is negotiable.

Contact me, happy to hear from you.

Back
Top Bottom