Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new head teacher: Parts 1-2 - Athene meets her secretary

Cordelia Hammond. Chair of Governors, strode onto the stage in the school's assembly hall and looked down on the pupils standing to greet here.

'For those of you returning for another year at this prestigious school, welcome back.' Her posture was erect, her tone crisp. She paused to look around. 'For those of you joining us for the first time, welcome.' Another pause, another glance around the hall.

'And,' she continued, 'a special welcome to your new head teacher. Welcome, Mrs Athene Symmonds.'

A tall, slim, blonde woman in her mid-30s walked stiffly onto the stage, dressed in a dark trouser suit, her long pony tail bouncing with each stride. She turned, grim faced, to look down on the pupils.

'This school has an enviable record of achievements and that record is built on discipline. The Governors have met with Mrs Symmonds this morning and we are confident that she understands the importance that we attach to maintaining that record.'

Mrs Symmonds looked ahead, expressionless.

'Now, let us be seated and, as tradition demands, spend a few minutes in silence as we contemplate the challenges ahead.'

Mrs Symmonds lowered herself carefully onto the wooden chair placed behind her, bowed her head, and sat rigid throughout the silence.

'Now that we are composed and resolved, I call upon the Chaplain to lead our communal worship,' Cordelia made way for a middle-aged woman in a black cassock.

Cordelia led the staff of the stage. The teachers headed for their classrooms, while Athene strode into her study beckoning her secretary to follow.

'So, Janice,' she asked through gritted teeth as she lowered herself gingerly into her chair.

'This may help.' Janice held out a cushion and Athene levered herself up for Janice to slip it onto the chair.

'Thank you, Janice, yes it does make things a little more comfortable.'

'Talking about it may help too.' Athene did not look convinced, but Janice carried on anyway. 'That would have been Cordelia.'

Athene nodded. 'B-b-bitch,' she spat.

'She's particularly fond of that thin cane.'

'B-b-bitch came in low and caught me across my p-p-pussy.' Athene grimaced at the memory.

'And that was when you screamed.'

Athene stared in surprise. 'You heard?'

Janice nodded. 'Sound carries along this corridor.' Athene wondered if listening at the door of the Governors' room might have more to do with it.

'I hope you didn't hit her,' Janice was in full gossip mode now. 'Miss Walters turned round and slapped her. She was gone before the end of term. Mind you,' she added thoughtfully, 'Cordelia had caught her on the clit. Apparently, hers was prominent.'

'No, Janice, I did not hit the Chair of the Governors, although I did earn a further stroke for my protest.'

Was Athene imagining it, or was Janice's face flushed with excitement at hearing these details?

'Well, Janice, time for business. What's on the top of my intray today?'

As Janice listed the decisions that had to be made, Athene replayed her meeting with the Governors earlier that morning.

Back
Top Bottom