Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Older professor simps for his new Bangladeshi international grad student

Hey there! So today, I'm looking to play out a long term roleplay, which is centered on simping, affection, the male being completely and fully head over heels over the female, secret relationships and a large age gap.

I'm looking to play as a 22 year old Bangladesh girl, who applies for grad school abroad. She sends applications to various schools and one of them reaches you, a professor at one of those universities. I want to play as someone with very little romantic experience and almost no sexual experience. She wants to do her grad studies abroad and is thinking about settling there too. So when you see her application, you can't help but be attracted to her after seeing a formal picture of her. This leads you to explore her social media, attached to the full application, which further pulls you in towards her. Being a single middle aged man, you feel drawn towards her. So much so that you start to desperately want her to join your university and be your RA. You start to think of yourself as her simp, someone who absolutely wants to worship her.

So you end up contacting her to offer her admission at the university as well as a Research Assistant's position along with a generous and higher than usual stipend, so that she definitely comes to this university. Maybe you start the courting right from there, albeit lightly but it becomes stronger once I join. We can discuss this further and decide on the course of the plot.

My kinks are older men, interracial, romance, affection, courtship (I REALLY love the idea of an older man courting and wanting to be in a relationship with someone younger), simping all over the girl, really wanting her, secret relationships, sensual play, outfits/lingerie, titplay, assplay, waistplay, navel play, armpit play, assplay, anal, creampies, affectionate yet rough sex. Always open to exploring new kinks!

My hard limits are toilet stuff, blood, gore, vomit, violence and incest.

If this seems like an idea you want to play out, send me a DM!

Back
Top Bottom