Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male ― yee, and dare I say it, haw (craving call of duty~♡)

acheroniann

Meteorite
howdy!

the name's acheroniann -- feel free to call me some sort of nickname derived from that if you like lol ^_^ I'm a female, 21+, and newish to the site but eager to write! below I'll share some more details about my writing style/expectations, and below that I'll throw some potential interests/pairings. current cravings are at the bottom of the rt! ♡​

details + expectations

I only write with other female writers (who are willing to write male characters) if I can help it! comfort thing.
smut is negotiable! can be written out or f2b.
♡ I write multi-para/novella posts! third person, past tense. although I don't demand wordcounts from my writing partners, if you prefer to write one-liners or 100 words or less, we probably won't get along 3:
♡ I like to make character sheets, be they detailed or just the basics of appearance -- and I will ask that my partners do the same, however they would prefer! face claims are optional if you can give me a thorough enough written description. and as far as fcs go, I prefer photos, realistic art, or ai images! no anime/cartoon or over-stylized art, please.
♡ my reply times vary, but I'll probably log on at least once daily to check notifications.
♡ I prefer to write through pms! separate pm threads for ooc and ic.

interests + ideas

♡ my favorite genres and themes are romance, fantasy, adventure, modern, loosely historical/historical fantasy, supernatural, and sci-fi.
♡ some of my favorite tropes are hurt/comfort, monster/demihuman/etc. x human, brooding x cinnamon roll, dragons, traveling/journeys, forbidden romance, tall x small/size differences, and combat/war, to name a few!

♡ here are a few potential pairings... bold is the role I'd like to play, the ones with ( ⌖ ) mean I have a plot in mind!

hunter/cursed unicorn x cursed unicorn
empress x gladiator ⌖
vampire/werewolf/"monster" x human
hitman/mafioso x target/civilian
dragon witch x fantasy oc ⌖
royal/noble x sworn protector/knight/bodyguard
pirate captain x princess
pirate captain x pirate captain ⌖
feel free to suggest your own pairing ideas!!

♡ occasionally I dabble in fandoms, though I'm far from an expert in any of them... below I'll list the fandoms and what I've seen/know, and canon characters I'd be interested writing against!

soft pass (could be convinced)...

> marvel/mcu ;; captain america: first avenger, winter soldier, civil war - the falcon and the winter soldier - avengers: the avengers, age of ultron, infinity war, endgame - doctor strange, multiverse of madness - black widow - hawkeye - several spider-mans, not the tom holland ones - thor, thor: the dark world, thor: ragnarok - lots of the cartoons when I was younger lol, a few comics ;; (would love someone to write Bucky Barnes/the Winter Soldier for me :'3 preferably in an au setting... nothing crazy, just a sort of pre-infinity war/endgame world! would love to discuss via pms ♡)

craving...

> cod
;; cod: mw ii, mw iii - warzone ;; (my interest stems from playing Konig as my operator and stumbling across one too many Konig ai character chats... thus I have developed the urge to write opposite my socially anxious bby Konig :'3 I could also easily go for Phillip Graves lololololol i'm sorry x3 honestly Ghost and Soap wouldn't be turned down either ahahahah currently craving playing against Simon "Ghost" Riley! see below <3 I'm not super knowledgeable about cod lore/history etc., but I really like the premise/gameplay and could definitely go for an au kind of setup where creative liberties are possible/forgivable!)

not currently interested in...

> star wars ;; all the movies - the mandalorian - obi-wan - the book of boba fett - andor - ashoka (save a couple episodes here and there that I missed of various shows) - battlefront, battlefront ii, jedi: fallen order ;; (I am by no means overly knowledgeable here! I used to be addicted to playing "survivals" and "starfighter battles" on battlefront and have watched all the movies and most/portions of the disney+ shows... might be fun to try a rebel x imperial storyline?)

current craving!!
call of duty: mw2/mw3
looking to write against:
simon "ghost" riley (xxx), phillip graves (xx), konig (xx), john "soap" mactavish (x)
doubling:
would prefer not to if possible, as my muse is limited these days! but if that's a dealbreaker, I can be persuaded. doubling rps will be mxf, f2b only!

basic premise:
*disclaimer... I am by no means well-versed in cod lore! as stated previously, I've only played the recent mw2/3 campaigns and have stumbled across wayyy too many ai character chats lolol. so I'm not looking for something lore-heavy or canon, and will not be enraged if my partner writes a non-canon-accurate character haha. I'm primarily looking for an "au" -- essentially the canon world/story, but with creative liberties/artist's rendition allowed lol. now, onward!

I had a random character idea while listening to Don't Give Up by Ursine Vulpine (here, if you'd like to take a listen); I like taking ordinary characters and putting them in extraordinary settings/circumstances/company, and my thought was a regular young woman who loses her family in a konni/makarov terrorist attack (maybe the stadium attack in the flashback in mw3?). stricken with grief and the need for vengeance, she goes off-grid in attempts to track down konni/the man responsible for her family's deaths. at some point she comes across valuable information (how/when she gets it and what it is is up for brainstorming!), and this segues into either her running into tf141/a member of tf141 or them running into/finding her.

that's the barebones idea I want to work with -- more thoughts and details can be hashed out via pms! I will note that a looking for something a little more serious/gritty in tone, not so much fluff (though there'll certainly be moments for that) ♡​

Back
Top Bottom