Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Remember when we used to plot all night?

delirious academia

Super-Earth
How badly I wish to be transported to the early 2010's, where at night you'd giggle for hours while plotting some raunchy roleplay with a friend? I'm looking for a chill, casual roleplay partner to plot and obsess over our characters. Hoping for something over PMs or Discord. As far as role-playing style, I'm fairly casual with 2-4 paragraphs, tho depending on the format I'm flexible. I prefer dialogue moving the story along over verbose details.

As far as limits go, I have few. My kinks are debatable and are not required at all! I can play any role/gender, though I prefer to split fairly equally regarding dominance. (I love playing dark horrible villains, but I'd also like to be on the receiving end too~. Hehe.) I have a few fandoms I've been into lately, but primarily Heaven Official's Blessing.

Supernatural plots. (Vampires, werewolves, etc.)
Drama. (Fighting, cheating, etc. )
Jealousy. (Yes please. Involve this with possessiveness and I'll love you.)
Possessiveness. <3
Divinity. (Gods, angels, etc.)
Pregnancy.
Toys. Keep them inside.
Anal. A MUST.
Multiple partners. (A house pet? Maybe sharing a boy, or letting some friends come over.)
Drug related rps. (Yes.)
Heat. (As in similar to animals.)
Manic-depressive/mentally unstable/abusive partners. (Degrading a partner to ensure that they'll stay with them, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom