Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Let's play a game~ ♥ NSFW

ShowAndTell

Planetoid
Hi! I'm ShowAndTell, but you can call me Telly for short. I'm on BlueMoon like you, to write! I'm pretty open but I realize giving some details would be helpful to most.

About Me:
  • I am F, 25+.
  • I am looking for M x F and/or Futa x F RPs (I would play F in both situations)
  • I like longer posts with lovely detail
  • I can play multiple characters for you as long as they are engaging
  • Please come with plots or ideas when messaging
  • For ages, 18+ please!
What I'm looking for: Suggestions~ Let me know what you're looking for. My mood changes and so filling this in here may not be useful. We can discuss over messages.

What I'm not looking for: Playing a slut obsessed with YC, or a brat needing 'taming'.

Likes / Dislikes:
YesMaybeNo
  • Throat fucking
  • Cumflation
  • Oversized cocks
  • Fantasy
  • Vaginal Penetration
  • Anal ♥
  • Non-human characters (think anthros, vampires, etc)
  • Power Dynamics (Master x Slave, etc, Father x Babysitter)
  • Rimming
  • Dub-Consensual
  • Pseudo-rape
  • Consensual
  • Original Characters
  • Corruption
  • Image Prompts! Show me an image and we can work a story around it~
Most things between Yes and No, just ask~

• Non-Consensual
  • Piss play
  • Oviposition

• Incest
  • Violence
  • Snuff
  • Gore
  • Scat
  • Under 18
  • Drugs
  • Foot play
  • Playing your requested face claims
  • Using specific names for you o-O
  • Fandoms
  • Celebrities
  • Name calling

Last edited:
CLAIMED: NSFW Santa Prompt: After Christmas Day and Santa gets home, Mrs. Claus sends him a special gift. This year it's one of the kids from the naughty list, all grown up ♥

Last edited:
Bored~ here's my prompt. message me with a response if you want. Be aware of my limits!

PROMPT 1: Rebecca took the dare. She shouldn't have but she did. She was the smallest of her friends and so when they were walking by a construction site, that bitch Jenny had said she bet she couldn't fit through the hole. Well, she was not a quitter and so she'd tried...and failed. Much to her misery, her so called 'friends' had laughed and said they'd come get her later. She was annoyed with herself because she wasn't a teenager anymore! 21 and acting like a moron.

"Hello?" Rebecca calls. Her upper body was forced through the wall and so her hands were available on this side. She tried to use it as leverage to move herself forward, but could not. Her waist was tightly stuck within the wall. She wasn't sure how that was possible considering she had her breasts come through just fine. And her feet were starting to hear in these damn heels.

"Anyone there?!" She tries again, raising her voice. "I'm stuck" she exclaims.

---

PROMPT 2:
Stacy loved Friday nights. Every Friday night, she got home, showered, and set up the bedroom for when her boyfriend would get home. They had an only fans together where they showed off a few videos weekly to get some extra cash to play around with. She didn't care about her images as much because she worked in a call center and so there were no issues for her.

So, every Friday, she set up the camera in the room for her boyfriend to turn on when he got home. Freshly showered, she lay down on the bed, her body inverted so her ass and cunt where positioned closed to where her head should be. A towel was splayed under her, her legs spread, red hair fanned on the bed. She'd just redone her make, and so waited for her boyfriend to come home, excited for their evening.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom