Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male π•€π•₯π•šπ•”π•œπ•šπ•–π•£ π•₯π•™π•’π•Ÿ 𝕒𝕑𝕑𝕝𝕖 π•‘π•šπ•–γ€π˜―π˜΄π˜§π˜Έγ€‘

Peony

Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee
c0dae48d8a3f02b5acaddf9d10fb55edf5e102ad.pnj

𝕀π•₯π•šπ•”π•œπ•šπ•–π•£ π•₯π•™π•’π•Ÿ 𝕒𝕑𝕑𝕝𝕖 π•‘π•šπ•–
Status - ENTICE ME || Avg. Word Count - 300+ || RP Medium - PMs

Daddy, what you doin'? Let me talk to you reckless
He in love, he got a bad bitch fetish
I'm a freaky little bitch, with a nasty mouth

faa1d2e7ba4f4ec7d65825f16c697f4cfaf26e01.pnj

c83549178b76256b8331cd0a613714f91afa29c7.pnj

7e1d4204544a968f5576d498fa7afe74dfd92623.pnj
31f1aee2068e8565b8d298e9647e131421ee304f.pnj

7b1f58f9d1179ea459eb1c8295528e9706d727b3.pnj

f3c90e4d74e2da15a4b9568820998b41b36dd471.pnj
β €
Below I will be 100% honest with you, and if you still want to write together after that, let's try it.

• On Posting: Peony’s writing schedule is like the wind. She’ll pop up out of nowhere and post back to you almost within the hour. Then, she’ll do her best not to be like a spoiled dog and paw at your leg for you to do the same. The jury’s out on whether she’s good at hiding what she wants. Other times, she’s barely present at all. Weeks might go by without you receiving a single rustle of indication that she’s there. Alright, slight exaggeration. She’d be there. Occasionally bothering you with nonsense but not putting her fingers on the keyboard like you want. She’ll tell you that work’s been busy, her mind’s been empty, or both and expect you to be cool with it.
  • On Smut: Peony loves reading smut. The filthier and more forbidden, the better. When it comes to writing it, that’s another story. She enjoys it in small increments. You will not get pages upon pages of dick-sliding or cum swallowing erotica from her. If she feels like the scene is dragging, she’ll tell you bluntly but politely that she’s ready for its conclusion. That said, when she does write smut, it’s satisfying. She agonizes over the details with your enjoyment in mind. She wants you to enjoy what she crafts because you might have waited quite some time to receive it and also because she enjoys praise. >.>
  • On Story: Peony’s strong point is character-crafting. They are her little darlings. However, you should know that they often are a bit difficult. Some might call them brats. Others might call them bitches. Both are accurate assessments, depending on the darling. Going with the flow is her natural way of writing. Her very blood screams against outlining. However, she has learned that some preplanning is necessary. As such, she will work with you to make some goalposts but she likes the freedom to veer away from them and indulge in some spontaneity without her partner becoming upset about it.
  • On Friendship: Peony loves chatting with her writing partners. She loves it when a partner and her connect not only in their roleplay but also in the OOC. Open communication makes her feel more comfortable, which sometimes allows her to overthink less when writing for them. No pressure. She won’t be upset if you prefer to keep the conversation strictly about the story. Anyway, if you do become friends with her, you will find yourself inundated with silliness in the form of gifs and other forms of nonsense.
  • Types of Writing Partners Desired: When deciding who to write with, Peony doesn’t need to know your RL gender. She’s not out here trying to become your girlfriend. At most, she aims to become one of your favorite writing partners. xD Like a flesh-eating zombie, she wants your brain. Maybe your fingers too as it has some involvement in the creation of delicious words that will fuel her own. She writes what she feels is necessary to push the scene forward. Oftentimes, that will be 300+ words. She writes in past tense, third person narrative but will toss some first person in for character thoughts.
  • Where She Writes: Peony will write in threads or PMs. Preference towards PMs.
  • Characters She Plays: Peony prefers to write female characters. Usually, her girls are bi, pan, or heterosexual. She prefers to write girlies with some backbone. Many of them have sharp tongues but gooey hearts. She does sometimes write more toppy characters but that’s once every blue moon.

• Listed below are some of my favorite sexual kinks. Further details to be added since I know everyone has different ideas about what the below categories entail.
    • Oral Sex (Both Giving and Receiving): Writing about oral sex is a pleasure. My girls don't mind getting on their knees while my guys won't be opposed to being blown. Get rough with my ladies. Grab their hair, make them choke, etc. Of course, ensure the scene fits the kink. It has been my experience writing here that some people are more partial to receiving than giving. Don't be stingy. If you are, I won't be pleased.
    • Rough Sex: More times than not, my characters enjoy either being roughed up or doing the roughing up during a sex scene. Feel free to pull their hair, bite them, leave love marks all over their skin, choke them to the point of nearly passing out, spank them until they cry, etc. As always, make sure the intensity level fits the scene and/or character.
    • Semi-Public Sex: The fear of getting caught or being watched. A massive turn-on for my characters. Mix it up.
    • Age Differences // Power Imbalances: Financial dependence that results in complete obedience for fear of being cut off. Differences in knowledge.
    • Religious Play // Corruption: Demonic influences. Turning the truly devout into a slut. I love it.
    • Puppy Play: This can span from wearing cute collars and costumes to speech restrictions, eating out of bowls, and so forth.
    • Incest: I don't mind playing this where they are from a community or family that accepts this (viewed as natural) to the act being more taboo. I am not a big fan of mom x son. I tend to lean more toward siblings or dad x daughter. And while I haven't written it as much, I don't mind writing stepsiblings or stepfather x stepdaughter. I have occasionally written people pretending to have these relationships with each other too, which was also fun.
    • Adultery: Again, it's the sneaking around, guilt, and risk that I like to explore here.
    • Dub-Con: Turn that no into a yes.
  • Listed below are some kinks I am not excited to feature in my stories. Some of them are negotiable. I will include them if I feel like it serves plot advancement Others are not and are marked. Asking me for them will put you immediately on my shit list.
    • Underage: Not interested. My characters are generally 21+. I will sometimes break this rule when I am in the mood for high school or college roleplays, but you will have to convince me with some amazing plot.
    • Extreme Violence: I have no interest in writing extreme sexual violence. What does that mean? Um, like actual rape. Being punched in the face. Broken teeth or bones. Just not my cup of tea!
    • Bathroom Play: Negotiable (piss only // giving and receiving) but depending on the character and story.
    • Necrophilia: Non-negotiable.
    • Excessive Semen: Let's keep it reasonable. It doesn't need to hit her with the force of a fire hose.
    • Facials: Not my favorite act in the world. I get why you might enjoy it but isn't better to swallow? >.> This is negotiable.
    • Racial Slurs/Raceplay: Not interested in these kinds of stories in any capacity.
    • Bimbofication: Not interested.
    • Drama: I adore conflict. Let's throw all kinds of challenges, negativity, and so forth at our characters and see what they look like by the end of it. I like to make my characters work for their happiness.
    • Humor: I love this trait both in and out of my characters. While we are putting our characters through literal hell, I prefer the exact opposite in OOC. Also, don't be afraid to have your character fail. Sometimes, it's funny both in and out of character. Perfection is an illusion but we can still work to attain it and have a good time in the process.
    • Mythology/Fairy Tale Retellings: Remixing old stories is a constant love of mine. I like to put spins on them. Like how would the story might have worked out if the wolf hadn't eaten Red Riding Hood? What if they teamed up or some shit? What if Snow White wasn't awakened by Prince Charming but instead Prince Awful? What if Hera and Zeus actually got the fuck along? Or better yet, what if they got a divorce? Who might fate have in store for them?
    • Supernatural Creatures: Werewolves, vampires, faeries, oh my! Another love of mine, especially vampires. I mostly love to smack these fantasy beings into the real world and see how they survive within it. I also like imagining how the world might look if humanity was aware of these being's existence.
    • Modern, Low Fantasy:
    • Opposites Attract:
    • Coercion/Blackmail:

Last edited:
π• π•£π•šπ•˜π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π• 𝕑𝕝𝕠π•₯𝕀

Below are just some plots that have been taking up room in my head. This is just to give you an idea of what I enjoy writing. Like the rest of this thread. :p None of these are set in stone. Feel free to suggest modifications or suggest a completely different idea to me.

If you are interested in writing together, please let me know which idea (if any) caught your attention in this thread and a writing sample.

β €
Beast
Fairy Tale Retelling, Modern, Violence, Dub-Con, Forced Servitude
gang leader x hostage

0a08a81e1553c6ff00d658b4fc5a9671.jpg

Belle's family has always struggled. They're a poor family who make ends meet. Just barely. Most of the responsibility falls onto Belle's shoulders. She manages without complaint and mostly because there's no one else to see it done. Her father's get-rich schemes don't make her life easier. Normally, she can fix his mistakes. This time, he has created a problem not even she can resolve. Why? Because he sold her to a known gang leader for loan money. He says he'll repay it in no time. This idea will be the one to get them out of poverty. She's to work as a servant for this thug until her father repays the debt. If she tries to leave or disobeys him, her family will suffer.

β €
Irredeemable
Modern, Marriage Woes, Infidentality, Emotional Abuse, Potential Physical Abuse, Alcohol/Drug Abuse
husband x wife

tumblr_nqwy7xtQ2q1t0u8w9o2_500.gif

From their first meeting, they didn't connect well. He was the life of the party, prone to drunken nights spent with his friends and partying with models. His family hoped he'd grow out of it. After all, everyone has their wild years. She valued her privacy and spent the bulk of her time/energy pouring into her research. Her work is highly regarded in academia and has paved the path for certain important discussions or maybe inventions to be made for the general public. Despite their differences, a match was made between them. And here they are, in a loveless marriage. What happened? Can their marriage be fixed?

β €
To Kiss A Spy
Mythological Retelling (Greek), Trust Issues, Adultry, Temptation, Blackmail, Violence
zeus x temptress

1d9b67fcf9a5a7e9e9946fc9b921e4a4.jpg

Marriage is not to be broken. Zeus has sworn himself anew to his wife, Hera, determined to take his vows seriously and be loyal to her until the end of their days. Faithfully, he ignores the temptations of the flesh, no matter how succulent, from both humans and goddesses alike. His temper suffers as a result but those around him have learned to adjust to their new leader's temperament. In other words, he is given a wide berth. All that matters is that his Hera is content, basking in being the sole owner of his affections.

At least, he believes she is. In truth, the Queen of the Gods does not believe her husband is capable of the barest hint of monogamy. She is certain that he is still cheating on her even though her evidence suggests he speaks truthfully about his change of heart. Determined to prove herself right, she acquires some temptation, one which her husband would not be able to resist.

β €
Tethered
Modern Fantasy, Opposites Attract, Inspired by Love Between Fairy and Devil
girl x demon

a1bca9642f1451e73ad7f0ff62257b571c82c17e.gif

When a naive mortal stumbles across an abandoned site, she unintentionally unleashes a powerful demon who had been imprisoned underneath the holy seal there for over a thousand years. The devil dismisses their presence initially in favor of learning more about this new world and attempting to retrieve old artifacts of power in addition to securing an army for themselves. However, they soon learn that they are bound to this mortal. Any harm done to the mortal is also inflicted upon them. Until they discover a way to sever the bond between them, they must keep the mortal safe.

β €
Reset
Reincarnation, Marriage/Divorce, Drama, Romance, Inspired by Divorcing My Tyrant Husband
reincarnated wife x husband

An arranged marriage resulted in an unhappy couple. Bound to each other by their marriage contract and political factors, YC, who is the ruler of <INSERT NAME HERE> decides to bring a concubine into their lives. Little by little, my character is pushed to the side, and rather than fuss about it, she instead tries to regain YC’s love. The conclusion of this unhappy union is MC’s death, which is caused by YC and their concubine who would later become queen. Fate intervenes. The clock stops and rewinds, granting my character a second chance at life. No longer blinded by love and loyalty, she is determined to do whatever it takes to secure a divorce for herself. To her surprise, YC is holding on rather than letting go as he prefers this new version of MC who is not taking his bullshit.

β €
Potterverse (Draco x Hermoine)

Version 1 - Some years have passed since the end of the Second Wizarding War. Though time has passed since the last stand at Hogwarts, scars left by pain and loss still linger within the wizarding community. Draco and Hermoine are cordial with each other. They are more distant associates with anything else as some of their friend groups overlap with each other. However, a situation--be it a joint department project in the Ministry or both of them accepting a position at Hogwarts--forces them from operating on the fringes of each other’s lives to seeing each other daily.

Version 2 - Many lives were lost during the wizarding war. And although Voldemort was defeated, hatred still lingers. The new ministry implements a new program with the hopes of diminishing hostilities within the current and next generations. A marriage lottery is implemented which requires individuals of different blood statuses to become married for a year. After a year, and with sufficient effort being documented by government officials, only then are the participants eligible for a divorce.

β €
Divine
Angels, Demons, Soulmates, Inspired by Fall of Ruin and Wrath
angel x human

β€˜They were meant to save us.’ The end times happened. A biblical-like ending occurred, much like what was foreseen in the book of Revelations. Fed by an abundance of negativity, demons erupted from the earth’s cracks and poured into cities and towns alike with one goal in mind. Destruction. However, right when all hope seemed lost, a divine intervention saved humanity. Angels, somehow beautiful and unsightly at the same time, took up the fight on humanity’s behalf. The war was long and difficult, but it was eventually won. Demons were pushed back, and strongholds were erected to protect humans from the darkness. These angels were not as many expected, though. They had been hardened by war and could not connect with those whom they were meant to protect. They never meant to stay but continued threats continued to face the human populace. More than that, the call in which they expected to come any day, one which would permit them to return to the heavens, never came. So, they became…jaded and their frustration began to turn towards those who sought their protection. The world as it stands now has these angels as eternal protectors, who have forgotten their true purpose. They instead rule as divine royalty who expect absolute deference from their human worshippers.

β €
Safety
Light Fantasy, Romance, Family Mistreatment, Inspired by My Happy Marriage

A young woman mistreated by her family is sold/married off (up to us!) to a powerful nobleman in search of a partner/wife. The nobleman's reputation paints them as a violent brute, which makes her nervous about entering their household. Running away isn't an option, though. So, she swallows her fears and makes her way to their household with the hopes that it might be somewhat better than her family household, where she is treated with disregard and often humiliated by her father's stepfamily.

β €
Bride of Mine
Vampire, Blood Play, Death, Inspired by The Invitation

A young woman is invited on an all-expenses-paid trip with a friend to <PLACE>. Once there, she finds herself enamored by the owner of the house or another person on vacation. She notices odd quirks about those in attendance but doesn’t think too much of it. Eventually, she discovers that those there are hiding a secret, and the reason behind her being extended an invitation was not mere happenstance.

β €
Wild
Romance, Historical (Can be convinced to do fantasy), Opposites Attract, Inspired by The Empress (Netflix)

He was meant to marry her sister, the docile and obedient one. However, an unplanned meeting between him and the wild child leaves him enamored. And even though his mother pushes him to marry the sister they selected before their travels, he remains firm in his choice. He wants the one that tastes of rain and feels as warm as sunlight. Chaos ensues as she struggles to adjust to the demands of court life and the responsibilities demanded by those who wear the crown.

β €
Gifted
Aliens, Romance, Sci-Fi, Experimentation, Inspired by Three Body Problem (Netflix)
woman x alien

One woman's decision has resulted in an alien species discovering Earth's existence. With their planet in dire circumstances, they relocate their population to Earth. Leading political figures worldwide discovered that the aliens should arrive in approximately 400+ years. In the hopes of saving humanity from a violent conquest, they send a single human into space. MC is chosen for this specific role. Due to the limitations of space travel, MC is frozen and sent into space with hope and a prayer that nothing deters her trajectory toward the aliens. This story will focus on my character's experience once the aliens capture her.

β €
Sick Like Me

The nightly news frequently warns that there is a serial killer on the loose. The police's efforts to apprehend the suspect have all led to dead ends. A young woman stumbles onto murder and she instantly realizes this is the fiend who has been haunting her neighborhood. More distressing, the murderer is a person she knows. She escapes. Rather than leave the city and be chased all over the country, he accepts his fate. He waits for the police to bang at his door but no one ever comes. No one even looks at him differently. So, he visits his friend and now an unintentional accomplice to learn more.

β €
Pics I Like but No Plot

1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20

Last edited:
π•¨π•£π•šπ•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•€π•’π•žπ•‘π•π•–π•€

I have a few threads on Blue's boards as well. Feel free to browse them.

"What is this?" Katya asked as she burst into her brother's living room. She didn't need to knock as she had a duplicate key. In her hand, she held a bank account statement. "You spent…" She then proceeded to list off each extravagant expense, each one more ridiculous than the last. Finally, frustration made her ball up the paper, and she threw it at his face. "This is insane!"

Vitaly remained where he'd been from the moment she entered the room. Shirtless, laptop on his lap, and his feet propped onto a cushioned stool. He stared at her, unfazed by her violence, before he closed the computer and reached for her.

Katya glared at him before she eventually made her way to the couch. She rested her head on his chest, fingers splayed against his abdomen. She wasn't sure how long they laid there before his speaking jarred her from the sleepy, calm state his presence often provided her.

"What's wrong?" Vitaly tilted her head backward with a finger against her chin, staring down into her eyes. When she remained silent, he prodded again. "Did something happen at work?"

"Yes," she said, at last, voice barely audible. A sigh left her first before she explained the latest pressure at work.

As she spoke, Vitaly listened and attempted to help further her destress as he rubbed her back. Only when she stopped talking did he offer his heartfelt reassurance. His sister was incredible, so praising her wasn't hard. It came naturally to him.

"Has Vera reached out to you lately?" Katya asked, not noticing the faint twitch of her brother's lips.

"Today, actually," he answered truthfully as he shifted their position, putting her beneath him. Before she spoke, he pressed his mouth against hers.

Katya stiffened underneath him and tried turning her face away, but Vitaly's held her still.

"No," she mumbled even as her mouth parted for him.

Vitaly took advantage of the momentary lapse of her defenses, reaching down and forcing her clenched thighs open for him. Katya fought him like a feral cat. She slapped, scratched, and even bit his mouth as he continued tasting her lips. However, unlike with his younger sister, he won. Soon, he tore off her panties and forced his fingers inside of her waiting heat.

"Is this what you need?" Vitaly whispered against her mouth, loving how her body slowly yielded with each stroke of his hand. His thumb found her clit, and caressed around it. "Say it."

Now, rather than push him away, Katya held him close. Despite her marriage being open, she'd stopped, or rather tried, not to seek out her brother. And yet, somehow, they always ended up entwined together. Any other time she might try harder to deny him, but it felt too good.

"Yes," she whispered thickly.

"Yes, what, Katerinka?" He prompted with a slight brush of their noses together.

"You know what I want."

Katya suppressed her initial reaction to Vitaly's gentle touch on her wrist. Though she maintained her composure thus far, revealing none of her inner thoughts (or so she hoped), she didn't know how long she could keep her facade, especially if it became clear that he intended to walk out of the door. Begin a new life that didn't involve her. She steeped herself further in a desperate attempt to keep her emotions in line. If her brother decided to remain in the trenches, in what had become a literal hell for all involved, she didn't want her opinion, desires, or needs to influence his decision. He needed to make this choice by himself, just as she had decided to be receptive rather than dismissive of older men's attention.

She waited without uttering a single word after he said her name. He'd get no assistance from her, no pleas for him to remain at her side or snide remarks for him not to let the door whack him as he walked out of it. She wouldn't help him. Not this time. He wasn't a child anymore as he was keen to remind her. He no longer required her hand in his as he walked throughout the world. Rather than reach for her, he reached for that which would ensure they'd no longer touch or even see each other if luck abandoned him. But if that was true, why did his hand linger rather than fall away?

In the following silence, no words passed between them, but she required no speech to recognize his changing mood and how it morphed from all-consuming rage to something less chaotic. But his lack of anger didn't mean he'd decided to stay and forgive her for failing to live up to whatever unspoken expectations he'd laid out for her.

As Vitaly stepped close, Katya lifted her free hand, ready to embrace him if he allowed it. This might be the last time, for all she knew. She remembered the last time she hugged her Papa. They'd all crowded around him after the guilty verdict. He smelled of sweat and desperation as he held them close. They need you now more than ever, he'd whispered in her ear before the bailiff took him out of sight. She also remembered the last time she hugged her mother. At least when she'd been conscious to recognize and return the gesture. She'd squeeze her harder than usual as if trying to confirm that Katya was real rather than a figment of her imagination.

Those pain-riddled thoughts faded to the back of her mind when Vitaly shifted his hand from hers and laid it underneath the slight curvature of her behind. She noticed the placement but didn't think anything of it. Why should she? Instead, Katya aided him in his quest to eliminate the space between them as her free arm rose and coiled at his neck, fingers stroking lightly against his still-damp hair. Despite being clothed in little else but her fluffy robe and a pair of underwear, no sense of wrongness filled her. His touch did the opposite as her earlier attempts to conceal her mind from him faltered.

"I…" Vitaly's soft mouth pressed against hers before she managed to respond to his adoring declaration. Katya stiffened against him as her eyes widened with clear disbelief. She let it happen. Why? She couldn't be sure. Was she too shocked, too scatterbrained? Regardless, she let it happen. She let her little brother kiss her. No peck on the cheek or brief brush of their lips. He kissed her like…she had no comparison as she hadn't experienced anything like it. Now, he waited, staring expectantly at her. "This is not what you want," Katya whispered after pulling back enough to speak without her lips caressing his. "It will not ease your pain." She couldn't push him away, not when he so desperately needed her comfort. "Or mine." She sighed, ignoring the faint tingling sensation at her lips. "Do you want me to lay in bed?" The request was as much for her as for him because she felt terrified now of leaving him alone. "I can stay until you fall asleep."

Dianna's defensive instinct screamed when Dex reached for her. Flashes of instances in the war, cruel and violent, came to mind. Sometimes, she was on the receiving end of it; other times, she doled it out. When it was the former, she never accepted it lying down, even if her life hung in the balance. She was too prideful to become anyone's whimpering bitch. As such, her hand itched to hold her wand.

She needed to be prepared and ready to retaliate if he attacked her. To someone else, the thought might seem preposterous. However, the threat felt real to her. She'd just told him that she hurt people. Such a crime should have her rotting in Azkaban rather than in a position to function as anyone's healer or professor. Yet, here she stood, unpunished.

Yet, she suppressed that urge. She blinked and tried to clear the battiness from her thoughts, emotions that would make her seem like a lunatic. Dianna exhaled sharply and looked at him. Despite her best efforts to shatter his misplaced attraction, he appeared resolute. More determined, if possible.

Dianna's hesitation allowed Dex to touch her without being hexed into sweet oblivion. She regretted her choice instantaneously, even if doing so might've gotten her in trouble with the Headmaster and the Ministry and its underlings.

Dex's hands felt good. Warm. He took care with his touch, like how one might do with an injured beast. It was as if he knew that if he made a single mistake, it could bring reality crashing upon their heads. Dianna felt it then through their physical connectionβ€”his hope for her.

So why, then, did she regret it? Sometimes, kindness was more devastating than pain, especially to those who felt undeserving.

"I would say under the right circumstances, you could hate me," Dianna sighed, somewhat frustrated at her inability to succeed in unnerving him. "But that time is now, and here you are, not hating me." She blanched when he reinforced his desire for them to have more than a fling. "You and I cannot date. It's impossible. Why don't you understand it's impossible?"

Yes, the war was over. The right side won. However, its taint lingered on people like her. No matter of time, nor healing would ever remove it. She was marked, both mentally and physically.

Dianna frowned at his mention of the past being irrelevant. Her combative nature growled at that, but then he asked an unexpected question that gave her pause. She blinked confusedly at him and answered truthfully.

"Yes," Dianna whispered before she appeared horrified at her mistake. "Bollocks, I didn't mean that. It wasn't a person. I swear it." Slight panic entered her voice as she didn't want to end up in a cell. "It was a bird! A dumb, noisy bird. I noticed it outside the infirmary window, and I killed it. It didn't suffer. I doubt it even realized what was happening until too late."

Dex still didn't understand, and she didn't know how to get through to him.

"Look at me." Dianna lifted her hand to tap against the side of her head. "Look here, Dextor."

Whether he intended to do so or not, she closed her eyes and expelled a deep breath from parted lips. She tried to bring a single memory into sharp focus, a memory of the last time she allowed herself to try and balance devotion with familial duty.

Water rushed forward until it calmed and became still. Underneath its surface, the memory played out though some portions became murky. Voices echoed as if spoken across a massive cave. The view afforded him a bird's perspective, perched on a branch rather than beside the memory version of her.

In the heart of a jungle, far from civilization, Dianna stood before an intricate circle of runes. Before her, the shimmering promise of the Veil stood visible for a short period if the locals were to be believed. It appeared every bit as enchanting as the books described it. Every bit as dangerous too. The air around it felt soaked with possibility, and Dianna intended to take advantage of it. Once all was ready, she began her incantations.

Her fiance stood a little from her and remained silent, watching and taking in the feat of magic. His face displayed apprehension, but underneath that, there was eagerness.

The ritual's purpose became apparent as she set an offering at the rune's centerβ€”a child's toy. Onwards, the chant continued until the horizon brightened with the sun's first kiss to darkness. Dianna appeared haggard at this point, her voice hoarse from not resting, but she continued as she knew that this moment did not come often. She'd searched the world for unguarded access points to the Veil, and there weren't many. Then, she heard his voice when she might've given up hope, whispered at first but louder as if he realized who stood on the other side. However, whatever words he sought to impart to her in that delightful moment of their reunion was lost to its recipient, to her. Only the cadence of his voice crossed the threshold of life and death. Nothing else. Still, it was enough to grant her strength.

Craving connection after decades forced apart, she reached to touch where she suspected him to be near. Yet, the instant she moved, something changed. His presence began to fade.

Her fiance was ready to call the ritual a success and retire for a well-deserved rest, but Dianna resisted. Her gaze hardened as she chanted again but with modifications to the carefully planned incantation. Whereas she coaxed before, she demanded now. She honed her magic like a harpoon and sent it spiraling toward the Veil. Around them, the world had hushed. The only sounds were her fiance's screams for her to stop and her ragged breathing as she tried to pull her brother free from death's clutches.

Darkness blemished her hands, and boils erupted on her skin, but she ignored the pain. It was worth it if she succeeded. As the dark presence loomed closer, her fiance took matters into his own hands. He drew his wand and sent a spell at her. Unprepared, she flew across the space and knocked hard into a trunk. The new pain pulled her out of her frenzy enough to see the dark looming creature that had tethered onto her ambition, and it wasn't her brother. It was a nightmare. A monster that bore her mother's face, bloated from time spent underwater after drowning. Dianna screamed and screamed, and with fear giving her strength, she shoved it back.

The rest was a blur, but it was clear. Her fiance was disturbed. He tried to get her to abandon her pursuit. She didn't. That was the end of them.

"Do you understand now? I cannot stray from this path, not after I have sacrificed so much for it. The past gives me a reason to live. My brother, thoughts of saving him, keep me sane." Her eyes opened, watery as she stared at him. "The person who does that kind of magic, who hurts people for their own selfish gains, is not the kind of person you should date. It's not the type of person you should even befriend."

Dianna was saying all the right words that she should say at this pivotal moment, and yet, somehow, she closed the distance between them at the end of her refusal and pressed her mouth against his. Sparks flew as her magic, volatile after reliving such a painful memory, reached for his.

Elena expelled a shaky breath from her full lips as she tangled her slender fingers into her brother's dark hair. Her nails raked across his skin, applying enough pressure for the act to be pleasurable rather than arouse pain. She experienced a small modicum of relief when he allowed her to guide his body into her desired position and embrace him rather than push her away.

Still, Elena didn't suddenly believe all of the tension, the palpable anger she felt when she first stepped into the office after realizing who sat behind her desk evaporated into thin air. She hadn't forgotten his actions, how he reintroduced himself into her life with aggression and violence rather than the sweet, protective tenderness he showered upon her growing up. Yet, despite all that, there was no way she could stand in the same room, after all this time, after countless nights of pinning, and not touch him.

Then, she felt it. A physical manifestation of what Mattia kept concealed underneath his calm facade.

Elena was no stranger to pain. Her family's repeatedly attempted to shield her from the world, but they couldn't fix her. They tried. Her father secured appointments at high-end facilities, flew out standout doctors in their field, and paid close attention to the latest reports of innovative treatments, to no avail.

Her high tolerance, however, didn't prepare her for the moment the blade kissed her hip. Elena screamed when it severed skin and drew blood onto its gleaming tip. Her fingers tightened reflexively and pulled his hair taunt against his scalp before she dropped her hands from his hair. She settled her fingers on his crisp, white shirt and tried to send the office chair rolling across the hardwood floors away from her. But he anticipated it.

The strength she so often relied on turned against her as Elena's attempts to get him away yielded no results. Instead, she found herself pushed back against her desk, which thankfully was devoid of any paperwork or even electronics. She preferred to begin her morning with an empty canvas than deal with yesterday's chaos. Her hands fell behind her body, not to grip the gun but to keep from losing her balance. The wound ached like hell, and she lowered her gaze to stare at the dark spot forming on the sheer fabric.

Anger flared within her as she dragged her fingers across the ruined fabric. Her temper crackled like static as she shifted her hand and gently tugged the knife from his hand. Elene then dragged her gaze across his body, lingering at the spots where he preferred to conceal his weapons. At least where he had liked to keep them. She had seen and helped him undress enough times to memorize the spots. But who knew? Maybe he changed them as it had been years.

Despite them speaking less than twenty words to each other, Elena felt like the blame for their separation had been put entirely on her head. She deserved it, she knew, but so did he. His indiscretions had been the catalyst, after all. That aside, he chose to remain away from her. He knew how the chips would fall if she returned home. He needed to come to her. And yet, he kept living as if she never mattered at all.

That aside, Elena also recognized anger wasn't the only emotion she felt after his assault. No, despite how much it hurt, she felt pleased at the chance to bleed and wear his mark. Part of her hoped it healed slowly so she could look at it in the mirror. So she could rub her fingers against it while she pressed her favorite toy against her eager cunt. Fuck that. Why bother with a toy when he was finally here? Lewd thoughts crossed her mind as she imagined his mouth glued to the bleeding point before he shifted his devout attention between her spread thighs. For him to shove the handle of that…

Elena lifted the knife, laid its flat side against those lips she yearned to feel against hers, and dragged it against his mouth, cleansing her blade from the blade. "I waited for you," she informed him, desire-filled gaze intent on his as she made no effort to hide it. "I waited in Prague first. Then Cologne. Paris. All the places we said we'd visit together one day. Surely, I thought, he'll remember. He'll find me. When I realized you weren't coming, that you'd chosen power and your precious crown over me, I felt cut open. My entire life felt like a lie." As she spoke, she caressed the knife down his jawline until she pressed its sharp tip against his Adam's apple. "Now, as much as I adore this game of who can hurt the other the most, we'll need to reschedule." She nicked his skin, nostrils flaring at the small bead of his blood. Unable to resist, she leaned close and pressed a small kiss to his neck, tongue darting out momentarily to collect her reward. "My life doesn't stop because you finally decide to show the fuck up." She pointed to a nearby door with her hand not holding the knife. "I strongly advise you leave through there. The cops will be arriving momentarily, and I'd prefer my gallery be intact for business today rather than closed and appearing like the Wild West."

"See you tomorrow," Yor called out with her usual cheerfulness as she broke away from the pack of other women leaving out of City Hall's front entrance. The instant she turned away from them, an excited and slightly unnerving smile crossed her mouth as her usually warm maple brown hues became shadowed by barely contained anxiety. She'd been plagued by stressful thoughts for a while now as her primary way of earning income had become a lot more dangerous.

While she worried about her safety, most of her concerns were for her younger brother, Yuri. If the secret police discovered her, they would kill her and ruin her brother. He'd never find another job again and would live out his days being a pariah of society. All because his sister couldn't stop feeding her grotesque addiction.

Her vivid imagination conjured the image of him being poor and begging on street corners. Just when tears might've formed at the corners of her eyes, Sharon, one of her civilian coworkers, called her name. Yor stopped in her tracks and spun around. Gone was any trace of her inner distress; instead, her eyes glowed once more with their usual warmth.

"Yes," Yor responded as she offered the woman a kind smile. "Did I forget something again?" Her hands gently pat her clothes to ensure she had everything on her person.

"I don't think so," Sharon said, appearing nervous. "I just need a quick moment of your time, please."

"Of course," Yor said, somehow keeping a nervous tremor out of her voice.

With the heightening tension between Ostania and Westalis, people were becoming more inclined to suspicion and more than willing to point an accusing finger in the direction of friends as much as strangers. Though she worked at City hall for some time, she hadn't yet managed to make real connections with, well, anyone. They tolerated her. Despite her best efforts to fix it, somehow,t the gulf between them only widened. So it was surprising to her that they even still bothered to invite her to their after hours activities.

Maybe it's a set-up. No, no. It hadn't reached that point yet. She still had time to brush aside her coworkers' concerns about her.

"I only wanted to ensure you still intended to attend Camilla's dinner party," Sharon continued. "You were quiet when she brought it up during lunch today."

Yor blushed. She struggled to concentrate on her coworkers' lunchtime conversation due to her mounting worries.

"My apologies," Yor said with a slight bow of her head. "I…I didn't sleep well last night, so I've been out of sorts all day."

"Okay." Sharon gave her a sympathetic smile even though it was clear that she didn't fully believe that was the reason behind Yor's quietness. "Remember, it's in two nights."

As they went their separate ways, Yor thought more about the upcoming party. They wanted her to attend but with a partner. How in the world would she pull that off? Despite her pretty looks, most guys were either intimidated or disinterested in her. Too bad she couldn't force someone to go with her… that'd be easier than convincing them with her not-so-charming personality.

She sighed and headed home, fully intending to spend most of the night brainstorming ideas to avoid becoming a target when her phone interrupted her thinking session. She pursed her lips and walked over to pick up the phone from its receiver.

"This is Yor Briar," she answered in her usual manner.

A bright smile crossed her face when she heard her brother's voice on the other end. She loved hearing from Yuri as he often told her stories about his accomplishments and the people he got the opportunity to meet due to his position. Yet, their conversation took an unusual turn when he also prodded her about her love life. In her haste to lessen his worries, she uttered a small lie. Before she could backtrack, he ended the call hoping to meet her alleged boyfriend soon. It felt like her heart might erupt from anxiety.

But then, a blessing fell into her lap from the heavens when the Shopkeeper, her handler, called and informed her that they needed her thorn blades tonight. The instant she heard those sweet words, all of her anxiety melted, leaving nothing but anticipation and excitement.

The blood had been mostly cleaned out of the fabric after her mission, but there was little she could do about the tears. How had she been so careless? Sighing, she knew how. Sometimes she got so lost in the thrill of hunting down her prey that she forgot about all else, including the need to make an appearance at the party in the very same dress. Yor tried to fix her one good dress for several hours before she gave up. Her efforts were doing more harm than good. She'd need to seek out a professional's assistance. Luckily enough, there was a tailor's shop nearby her job.

The following work day came and went in the flash of an eye. And, as planned, Yor headed straight to the tailor's shop hoping they'd be over to fix it within a few short hours rather than days. Inside, the small but exquisite shop was brimming with customers, from couples fixated only on each other to young families and their children. She stayed out of their way but never hesitated to cast a friendly smile toward an inquisitive child if they noticed her.

Awaiting her turn, Yor lingered nearby the counter when she noticed one particular gentleman standing a little ways away from her. He was dressed in a well-made suit; certainly nothing off the rack by the look of it. He also possessed a natural confidence and some of the most piercing blue eyes she'd ever seen. They reminded her of ice, which suited her well enough because she adored winter. Roses, her favorite flower, looked stunning in the snow. The girls at work would certainly forget their suspicions if she showed up to the party with him at her side.

Maybe I should say hello? Yor fidgeted with the dress held in a package in her hands. Just say hello and introduce myself. It's that easy. Except, it wasn't since a young girl emerged from one of the dressing rooms and eagerly showed off her school uniform to him.

"Papa!" The small child cried out as she showed off her gold and black uniform. "Isn't it pretty?"

He was married.

Of course, he was married. She was silly to think otherwise.

Then, realizing she was staring, she averted her gaze to the floor, hoping that father and daughter hadn't noticed her.

While Claude had fun tonight, it felt like something was missing. She couldn't quite put her finger on what it was until she arrived home and walked into an empty flat. Neither of her roommates was home. Just quiet. It was much harder to ignore the musings of your mind when silence dominated an entire space. Nobody being around also meant that she was more aware of the persistent yearning coursing through her body. No porn video or grinding her clit against her favorite toy would satisfy this desire.

Part of her did not fully accept Gryff, of all people, as the answer to her problem until the elevator doors slid open and revealed his scowling face.

Gryffin's anger was palpable in the air. It should have made her rear backward or, at bare minimum, hesitate out of self-preservation, but no such thought entered her determined mind. No amount of danger emanating from him would ever keep her at bay. Whereas he might intimate certain members of the pack or terrify their enemies, all she wanted to do was kiss it better until his anger melted from existence. That was her special talent when it came to him. She filled his world with sunshine, at least she did until that unspeakable incident happened and drove an uncrossable wedge between them.

Fuck, she missed him. Missed watching his jaw tense when he tried to figure out what was wrong with someone's car. Missed witnessing his dark hues brighten whenever she told him some ridiculous story. She lost count of how many times she captured his image in her sketchbooks, trying her best to capture the moment when she cracked his armor and earned a genuine smile for her efforts.

Her nostrils flared as she noted how his scent changed at the sight of her, changing from brimstone rage to sharp desire. Still, self-doubt did its best to squash her confidence into pieces, reminding her of how the last time she acted rashly ended in heartbreak.

Rashness did not often yield good results for her. Gryff might act like he wanted to hold her now like he never wanted to let her go, but eventually, he'd come to his senses and hate her for making him act in a way that went against his moral code or whatever the fuck he called it these nights. Carter wasn't around anymore to help her pick up the pieces of her broken heart with patient hugs and her favorite pint of ice cream.

She was alone, that much was certain, but fucking hell, she did not want that reality tonight. So despite knowing the risk, which did not weigh in her favor, Claude allowed herself to be drawn towards him, eager for meager minutes even if it might have lifetime consequences. And for a wolf, that was a long fucking time. She told herself it was worth it.

Besides, she was not after more than a night's warmth with him, right? Sex did not mean commitment.

Gryff's lips crushed against hers and erased almost all traces of uncertainty from her mind. Hell, it almost made her forget why she possessed them in the first place. How could she even think he did not want her when he held her like he was afraid she might vanish if he stopped touching her, or when he kissed her like he feared what would happen if they took a single second to breathe?

That was the key. Overthinking was their common enemy, and Claude was determined not to lose against it this time. Not considering the wrongness of her intentions, she wrapped her fingers around his thick member, fingertips caressing across its swollen tip. A low hum escaped her lips as she pumped her hand back and forth along his shaft at a slow pace, intending to set fire to his blood.

"We don't have to talk," Claude said in a quiet, reassuring whisper when he opened his mouth to say some logical nonsense. She didn't want to hear it. "Fuck, don't make me talk." It was a usual demand for a wolf known for her chatty nature.

Claude shook her head from side to side as if to emphasize her point. Their closeness caused her corkscrew curls to brush underneath his nose. Though she denied him verbal communication, she offered him an alternative, another focusing point, as she squeezed lightly at the base of his cock before dragging her fingers upward. Her heart pounded in her ears as she waited to see if her distraction attempt succeeded or not. Unwavering eyes watched him as she slightly panted as she familiarized herself with each glorious inch of his dick. Her thighs pressed together as she imagined how it might feel inside of her. If tonight went how she'd like, she wouldn't have to dream anymore.

As she hoped, the motion silenced whatever protest threatened to burgeon from his lips. She watched with approving eyes when the question faded from his expressive hues, replaced by a reckless abandon that she only witnessed a few times during full moon hunts. At the change, she knew he was hers.

Not forever, of course. Just tonight, and she'd take that.

The world spun like a Ferris wheel as Gryff took control from her trembling hands, changing their position so that her body was crushed between his solid chest and the wall. Somewhere, within his flat, she heard something crash onto the floor, but she was too focused on him to direct her gaze elsewhere.

The costume, which had not budged all night through nonstop dancing, pulled taut against her flesh at his incessant tug. She hissed when the fabric shredded into pieces, a brief stinging sensation painting itself across her skin. No concern for what she might wear home crossed her mind. Like him, she was eager to be rid of all barriers between them. With her free hand, she aided his hasty efforts to be rid of his pants. Then, suddenly, Gryff knocked her hand out of the way as he took hold of his cock and positioned its swollen head against her weeping cunt. Claude drew deep gulps of air into her lungs, breasts heaving as a result until he pushed inside of her after what felt like an eternity.

"Mmgh!" She moaned until his mouth against hers silenced the sound.

Never, in her entire life, did she feel so connected to another person. The suddenness of the emotion almost overwhelmed her until she remembered tonight's motto: No overthinking allowed. This was just damn good sex. Nothing more.

Their tongues sparred against each other as Claude refused to play nice and yield to him. Her impedance did falter as he punished her in the most delicious way by pushing deeper inside of her weeping cunt. She wobbled on her feet and might've lost her balance if not for his steadying hands against her hips. Eyes half-hooded, she moaned, the sound lower in timbre than usual, when his heavy balls bounced against her derriere. His stillness earned an impatient growl from her as she rolled her hips in demand. How dare he fucking tease her after how long she waited for this moment.

Lips trailed away from his face, leaving kisses in her wake. She tugged briefly at his earlobe before continuing to where his neck sloped into broad shoulders. The skin there was perfect, frustratingly so. All she could picture within her mind was how much better it would look with an imprint of her teeth there. A broad stroke of her tongue prepped her canvas before she parted her lips and bit him hard enough to make a mark but not draw blood.

Fuck, it wasn't enough. Her wolf demanded more; human teeth weren't suited to their goal.

Luckily, before she could entertain the idea of shifting right then, his hands sank into her delicate curls once again and pulled her back. Her head relaxed against the wall as amber hues met his gaze. Despite it being their first time, Claude seemed attuned enough to him to understand what he wanted without a single word passing between them. So when his hands cupped her soft behind, she immediately aided his efforts by wrapping her legs around his waist, crossing her ankles at his back.

"Gimme." Halfway through uttering the demand, the word shifted into a guttural moan as he interrupted with a hard thrust followed by another in quick succession. The aggression was exactly what she craved, what she needed.

Gryff's desire to witness her fall only heightened her excitement. Being watched aroused her, and the fact that he enjoyed it too made her contemplate how he might react if she played with her clit for his benefit. Her cunt soaked his cock all the more at the wicked thought. She was far too good to care about how her cunt punctuated each thrust with a lewd wet noise. Each slap of their bodies together made her clench tighter around him as if she desired his seed.

"So close," she promised, eagerly writhing downward to meet his fierce thrust. The pressure against her clit garbled her speech. "Sodaymclose, Gryff."

Already dancing at death's doorstep, his fingertips' gentle pull against her nipples proved the extra bit needed to push her from the precipice. She drew him close as darkness engulfed her after she buried her face against his skin. Doing so accomplished little as he could undoubtedly still hear the soft, husky moans falling from her lips. She shuddered against him as small quakes became gentle waves lapping across every inch of her body.

Claude's legs felt more akin to jelly as she became vaguely aware of being moved deeper within his home. Still hungry, she hummed with quiet delight as her mouth found his again. She proved less impish, more willing to follow his lead. In a flash, he tore the last of the costume away, leaving her exposed and naked beneath him. Claude usually was not the shy type. She stripped at a second's notice, ready to partake in a game of risque poke or jump into freezing water if dared to do so. But this was Gryff. The wolf she'd imagined being underneath for years, the man she'd been fantasizing about and getting off to since their last encounter on the mountain trail. She cared about his opinion. He did not disappoint as he stared at her as if she was Venus incarnate. Underneath his stare, she felt equal parts vulnerable and powerful.

Her hands found his thick hair as he bent down and wrapped those warm lips against her nipple. Each searing suckle earned a quiet moan from her until her legs found his waist once more. This time, her foot nudged into his behind, easing him forward as she writhed downward to meet him.

Last edited:
Boop. Added new plot Sick Like Me.

Back
Top Bottom