Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new club (Cerberus and HeatherHeart)

Cerberus

Pulsar
Aizen sighed and just rubbed his eyes as he watched Zelman finish off another dancer as a meal. "Really brother. You really have to do this don't you? At this rate we'll never get this place opened. DO you know they want us to fail. It will give them all they need to justify killing us." Zelman sighed and just pushed the dancer aside who was nothing more then a limp body. "You know they wouldn't risk the backlash that would come from it. Sure they wan't to get rid of us but they would also be hurting themselves." Zelman watched his older brother pick up a wine glass and drink down the dark red liquid. "I don't see why you don't just drink what we have stored. It wouldn't kill off our hired work!"

The Night Fang was the newest nighttime club in the city and all the hype about it would be lived up to if they ever could get ready to be opened. It was going to have multiple dance levels. Private rooms, an indoor pool and jacuzzi and working bars. Zelman looked to the line outside and just nodded to the bouncers. "Let them in. Free drinks for the opening night!" Zelman laughed after disposing of the body and heading down to enjoy the party. Aizen on the other hand just stayed on the VIP level watching as the crowd filled up.

Jessica was excited to experience Night Fang. She had heard nothing but great press about it and was thrilled to be near the front of the line on opening night, waiting to be let in. She looked over at her friend Belle and smiled a large smile. "This is going to be the best!" she declared.

The large bouncer stood just in front of her, his muscles rippling and bunching up his tight shirt. They had obviously hired the best for this club! She wasn't about to try anything with him!

Her husband Roger was out of the country filming a movie and she had been aching for a night out on the town to let her stress out and get admired by some men. When Belle had mentioned that it was opening night for Night Fang, it only took her a moment to agree and begin to get dress. Standing now in her favorite shimmering red dress that hugged her curves and showed off her deep, plunging cleavage, she was getting impatient to get into the music and the drinks.

Finally, the bouncer lifted the divider and stepped aside, allowing the crowd into the club. Jessica bounced in on her high heels, tugging Belle along by the hand, as they first went to the bar for a Sex on the Beach each, and then found their way onto the dance floor.. soon, the drinks and the music were blending together in them as they went more and more wild, letting out all of their anxieties and worries, finding freedom in the dance.

Ilya watched Jessica waited till she caught up with Belle, moving closer and brushing a hand along her legs but to her and others it would just seem like the wind. Ilya watched her and grinned abit. he couldn't be seen or heard, only felt.. He laughed to himself and followed Daphne and her friends keeping nearby. At any chance he'd get he'd take a quick hand up the back of her legs and over her rear before moving on and watching her reactions to what he did. but certainly there were no other people around who would do such a thing.

Ilya had to think of something. He wanted this girl for himself and needed to find a way to separate her from everyone else. He thought about it for a second but then nodded and moved behind her before whispering for her to get up a check a noise in the viewing lounge of the club. He then reached into his pack and pulled out a small round device and turned it on. the sound it made was like that of a music box. He then tossed it over into the lounge and waited for her to go and investigate the music.

While Jessica dance with Belle, her arms flying through the air as her hips bucked and her body almost vibrated to the music, she barely noticed the draft that shifted her dress, tickled her thighs.. she was lost in the rhythms and in dancing with her beautiful friend. She was finishing off another drink, smiling and winking at Belle and admiring the beautiful men in the crowd while trying not to think of her beloved Roger when it suddenly occurred to her that she needed to check out that sound in the viewing lounge.

The soft tinkling shouldn't have been able to be heard over the music, but she could hear it perfectly. It rang in her eyes and echoed in her mind.. it fascinated her, the gentle melody of an jewelry box left opened. Curiosity overwhelmed her, and she made a walking motion with her hands to Belle to show that she would be back, and then broke off from the dancing and pushed her way through the large, dancing crowd of people. Pulling her thick, red hair back over her shoulders, she managed to make it off of the dance floor and was almost gasping for breath, and still the music played in her ears.

Balanced carefully on her heels, a bit unsteady from her drinking, she ducked under the rope separating the Viewing lounge and stepped into it, looking around uncertainly for the source of the music, chewing her bright red bottom lip as she searched.

The music was something sweet and haunting. lulling its victim into a false sense of security and ease. Iliya watched as Jessica came into the viewing lounge and the music took control of her. "So they are susceptible to it." He licked his lips watching her and moving up behind her.. There were hands on her hips. Warm, sleek hands sliding first up her hour glass shape before settling onto hips, drawing the anxious woman up into a Hold. His hands rose up to cup around a plump breast, Fingers pressuring the sides. a hand falling off her breasts and down her smooth stomach, finger tipsbrushing at her silky pantyhose.

Cerberus said:
The music was something sweet and haunting. lulling its victim into a false sense of security and ease. Iliya watched as Jessica came into the viewing lounge and the music took control of her. "So they are susceptible to it." He licked his lips watching her and moving up behind her.. There were hands on her hips. Warm, sleek hands sliding first up her hour glass shape before settling onto hips, drawing the anxious woman up into a Hold. His hands rose up to cup around a plump breast, Fingers pressuring the sides. a hand falling off her breasts and down her smooth stomach, finger tipsbrushing at her silky pantyhose.
As Jessica neared the music box, she gasped at the sad, beautiful sounds coming from it and felt locked into place. All she could do was think of the music, focus on it.. as if her entire life depended on hearing just.. one... more.. note..

She was only partially aware of the being coming up behind her.. the hands touching her hips, caressing her and sliding up and down her soft body, along her glistening red dress.. her breath came quickly as her stomach warmed and she felt herself becoming more and more aroused, her skin tingling as his hand moved up to brush against her breast..

It was the most incredibly feeling, amplified by the music, and her nipple instantly stiffened under the hand cradling her breast, strong fingers pressing into it.. and then the hand was gone from her breast, sliding down a stomach dancing with need and desire.. and then just gently teasing her pantyhose that covered a quivering, damp mound.. she had no thoughts of her husband Roger in her head.. she was in a trance, entirely lost in her own bodies growing desires and the strange sensations that seemed to come from no where..

The strong hands whirled her around to face her molester, but in the haze and strong inscence Cause by the music there would of been no one to anyone she wanted to see. One hand fondled the firm buttocks and distantly she heard a zipper almost popping its seams as it was yanked down so quickly. He pulled her body close, the heat rising unbearably, melding their slippery hides together as one in passion. The male squeezed her rump and made her wiggle for him; it made him groan in joy, her swelling womanhood making his hard-on ache at full salute. He watched her and ran his hands down along her sides before resting his hands on her hips. He smiled and kissed her neck. "Now tell me who do you belong to hmm?" he slowly slid a hand down along her legs before moving his hand in between her thighs. slowly her ran his fingers over her pussy. He watched her reactions before he slowly slid his fingers into her. his other hand moved up along her chest and moved over her breasts giving them a nice squeeze as he played with her... "Whom do you belong to?" He watched her waiting for her answer.

She was spun around easily to be face to face with the man who held her in place, but she was unable to put a name to the face.. he was no one she had seen before, and didn't seem like anyone she'd ever recognize again..she felt her zipper of her dress being tugged down roughly and gasped, her sweaty skin pressing into his as he grabbed her rear and squeezed it tightly, making her body shove harder into his as her eyes rolled back in passionate desire..her mound drenched and eager as she was enraptured by the man teasing her.

He asked her who she belonged to, and she couldn't think.. his hand dipped down between her legs and his finger played against her drenched slit, making her cry out as he pressed a finger deep inside, asking her again.. and again..

And she wanted to yield, to give totally, but her voice said weakly, "I b-belong to R-Roger.."

Ilya watched as she obeyed him and he thrust his finger deeper into her wet cunt. he watched her and for just a second his eyes glowed red as he was pulling her deeper into his charm. He smiled and kissed her deeply before he pulled away and licked along her neck. He kept fingering her for abit before he slowly pulled his finger out of her and unzipped his pants and rubbed his stiff dick against her thighs.

"I bet you want to be relieved don't you my good girl?" He smiled and pressed up against her. "Then know this my pet, You belong to me. You do as I tell you to without hesitation. You will dress how I want you to and will do everything in your power to please your master. Failure to do so will end up in your master being upset and you being punished for your failure and i don't want to have to punish you many times. so learn to obey your master. is that understood?"

Cerberus said:
Ilya watched as she obeyed him and he thrust his finger deeper into her wet cunt. he watched her and for just a second his eyes glowed red as he was pulling her deeper into his charm. He smiled and kissed her deeply before he pulled away and licked along her neck. He kept fingering her for abit before he slowly pulled his finger out of her and unzipped his pants and rubbed his stiff dick against her thighs.

"I bet you want to be relieved don't you my good girl?" He smiled and pressed up against her. "Then know this my pet, You belong to me. You do as I tell you to without hesitation. You will dress how I want you to and will do everything in your power to please your master. Failure to do so will end up in your master being upset and you being punished for your failure and i don't want to have to punish you many times. so learn to obey your master. is that understood?"
Jessica could do nothing more than to stare into his eyes, flashing red as they sucked her in, and she moaned out as his finger slid deeper into her, curling and causing her entire body to shudder in response.. he licked her neck, and then slid his finger out and replaced it with his hard cock, big and hot against her soft thighs..

She listened as he said she wanted to be relieved.. and she did, desperately. She had never felt the need for an orgasm stronger.. she continued to listen as he said she would do what she was told without hesitation, dress as told do everything to please her master.. and she shuddered, her legs spreading apart and cool air from the nightclub hitting her dripping slit.. she heard as he said that her failure would be her master getting angry and her getting punished.. and she understood...

When he asked her if she did, she nodded blankly as her fingers curled into fists, her eyes closed and her breath coming in pants.. "Yes.. Master.." she managed to moan out..

Ilya nodded and watched Jessica for abit as he rubbed his cock against her thighs then slowly pulled down her pantyhose and pushed his way into her. He smiled and held onto her as he kept pushing against her. his hands roamed along her body before wrapping around her. "Tell me my pet, your deepest darkest Fantasies. Tell your master how you want to be played with and how you'll dress for him." He spun her around so that she was pressed against the wall and he slid back into her and pushed harder and faster. He grinned and nibbled on her neck as his hand came down and gave her ass a swat. "Tell me how you want your master to play with his pet."

He kept pushing against her harder and harder pinning her against the wall as he drove hid dick deeper and deeper into her wet folds as he leaned in closer and kissed along her neck. His hands gripping onto her waist as he began to push himself in and slowly drag himself out. Licking along her neck he whispered into her ears. "You are mine now and always, your body a toy for my dick,isnt that right?" lightly laughing he watched her as he slowly pushed in and out of her, taking his time enjoying her as he would pull out almost all the way and feel her gripping him before he would turn and push back in as hard as he could. His hands moved swiftly over her body,reaching into her top to play around with her breasts squeezing them and pinching her nipples between his fingers.

Cerberus said:
Ilya nodded and watched Jessica for abit as he rubbed his cock against her thighs then slowly pulled down her pantyhose and pushed his way into her. He smiled and held onto her as he kept pushing against her. his hands roamed along her body before wrapping around her. "Tell me my pet, your deepest darkest Fantasies. Tell your master how you want to be played with and how you'll dress for him." He spun her around so that she was pressed against the wall and he slid back into her and pushed harder and faster. He grinned and nibbled on her neck as his hand came down and gave her ass a swat. "Tell me how you want your master to play with his pet."

He kept pushing against her harder and harder pinning her against the wall as he drove hid dick deeper and deeper into her wet folds as he leaned in closer and kissed along her neck. His hands gripping onto her waist as he began to push himself in and slowly drag himself out. Licking along her neck he whispered into her ears. "You are mine now and always, your body a toy for my dick,isnt that right?" lightly laughing he watched her as he slowly pushed in and out of her, taking his time enjoying her as he would pull out almost all the way and feel her gripping him before he would turn and push back in as hard as he could. His hands moved swiftly over her body,reaching into her top to play around with her breasts squeezing them and pinching her nipples between his fingers.
Jessica's body trembled, her eyes half closed as she panted harder for breath, slight moans escaping from her lips as he pressed his hard, throbbing cock deep inside of her, making her coo as he pressed her back, shoving into her over and over, telling her to share her deepest fantasies.. things she had never shared with anyone.. and she moaned out, "Ooh.. fuck me, use me, abuse me.. rape me, tie me up, make me your pet, your dog.." She couldn't believe she was admitting these desires, but she didn't care for long as he shoved into her once again roughly, stealing her breath and any thoughts she had..
She nodded, moaning, "God yes" as he said that she was his, a toy for his dick. teasing her with slow, deliberate movements that kept her on the edge.. but never quite giving her release, and she moaned loudly in desperation as she bucked her hips at his cock, trying to take it deeper, harder, faster.. his fingers playing with her breasts and nipples, making her throw her head back, long red hair trailing down to the swell of her butt, moaning and begging, "Yes, yours, yes.. god please.. please let me cum.."

lliya looked at Jessica and grinned as he kept pushing at her,squeezing her breasts in his hands as he was good and hard in her. He licked along her neck and gently bit her ear as he dragged himself out of her and rubbed his dick against the back of her thighs and ass before he started to release himself on her. He groaned as he shot out on her letting the hot sticky fluid land all over her ass and thighs. He licked his lips watching it land upon her and stick to her giving her a light sheen to her body, Once he was done he stepped back to admire her. He grinned licking his lips and tilting his head as he gave her rear a playful swat. he then moved and pinned her. "And how would my pet plan to give me more of a release hmm? Tell me what you plan to do and perhaps I will consider taking it into action my little whore." He grinned watching her, starting to enjoy calling her by dirty and degrading names.

Cerberus said:
lliya looked at Jessica and grinned as he kept pushing at her,squeezing her breasts in his hands as he was good and hard in her. He licked along her neck and gently bit her ear as he dragged himself out of her and rubbed his dick against the back of her thighs and ass before he started to release himself on her. He groaned as he shot out on her letting the hot sticky fluid land all over her ass and thighs. He licked his lips watching it land upon her and stick to her giving her a light sheen to her body, Once he was done he stepped back to admire her. He grinned licking his lips and tilting his head as he gave her rear a playful swat. he then moved and pinned her. "And how would my pet plan to give me more of a release hmm? Tell me what you plan to do and perhaps I will consider taking it into action my little whore." He grinned watching her, starting to enjoy calling her by dirty and degrading names.
Jessica cried out as he slid out of her, her knees trembling as he shot himself out onto her soft, tender skin. She couldn't even bring herself to wipe it off of her skin.. instead, she just stood there, trembling, feeling empty and desperate to be filled again, as he smacked her ass, making her squeal as he pushed her back against the wall, overpowering her.. calling her a little whore as he asked how she could give more of a release.. and she opened her mouth, finding herself responding, flushing at the humiliating words.. "I could suck you off.. take you in my mouth, slide it in and out, suck and love on it.. let it slide between my breasts. anything that you want.." She was so desperate to cum she couldn't even think anymore.. function.. she was purely sexual..

Iliya watched Jessica and looked at her and licked his lips. "I want you kneeling, begging for your master to tie up his pet and have his way with his pet. That you are here only to serve your master and know only how to serve and please your master. Now tell me about the dress you have on and how you look and feel in it.,Then my pet tell me all the ways I can tie you in that outfit and all the ways I can fuck you while your tied. Do as you were told my pet and you may just get to have your master's hands all over you." He grinned and watched Jessica and made her kneel in front of him on her knees as she tried to please him with her words. His eyes traveled over her body over over the lovely dress and how it hung to her every curve.

As the strange man licked his lips, Jessica moaned and kneeled down in front of him as she was told, her thick red lips only inches from his cock, and her eyes were locked onto it longingly as she parted her lips, running her tongue along it, shivering as she moaned out, "P-please... please Master..let me.. let me me tied up.. take me and have your way with.. with me.." Id she had been more capable she would have been shocked at what she was saying, but she was desperate and willing to do anything for just.. some.. release..
"I.. I only know how to pleasure and please My Master.. serve him... I love my.. red dress.. it makes me feel sexy and powerful, to be so alluring.. so many people looking at me..but you can tie me up in it, bound my hands and feet, tie me up, hang me from the ceiling, fuck me from behind, in my mouth, my.. butt.. Her eyes locked onto his cock the entire time, unable to consider anything other than his long, hard shaft separating her folds again, driving deep into her tunnel, and making her shake and scream out in ecstacy. Nothing existed.. no club or anything.. except that beautiful cock.

Iliya watched Jessica and grinned. The charm was in control of her right now but with time and proper training she would be a good slave and blood doll for him. He grinned and let her suck on his cock for a while before he released inside her mouth. Once he was done he pulled her up to face him and grinned. "Now your master feels hungry my pet." He let his fangs grow before biting down upon her neck. there would be the first momentary shock and pain of the fangs piercing through the skin but once he got his fangs in and they brushed against the right nerves the pain would of been replaced with wave upon wave of pleasure.

Holding onto Jessica as he fed he let his hands wander along her body, giving her breasts a playful squeeze. Since his mouth was occupied he spoke directly into her mind. <You look good my pet but know this, from now on, upon your legs I want you in hose or stockings, is that clear?>

Jessica sucked eagerly on the cock in front of her, happily betraying her husband in pure desperation, without even thinking about what she was doing.. why she was doing it.. she was fully entranced, entirely needy.. and then she felt the cock in her mouth swell and grow even more before it finally spurted, and she swallowed quickly, gagging on it, her red lips wrapped tight around his cock as bits of sperm spilled out from her lips.

Before she knew what was happening, and while she was still trying to swallow the thick, bitter cum he pulled her up. He talked about how he was hungry, and she thought perhaps he would want some food, but then there was a sharp, overpowering pain in her neck and she cried out, pushing against his shoulders instinctually, but then she moaned and cried out again, drowning in pleasures as her knees trembled and she orgasmed over and over, her blood flowing into the strangers mouth, an orgasmic weakness flowing over her.. His hands ran along her helpless, trembling body as his mind burned into hers..and she nodded weakly as she instantly and without and doubt knew she would never be without pantyhose or stockings again.

Iliya watched Jessica and grinned as her blood had a rich exotic flavor to it He slowly withdrew his fangs from her body before he kissed ehr neck, the wound sealing up. He smiled and looked her over before gently taking her by the hand. slowly the charm would wear away but still she knew that she was his now. That he was her master and she was his life. that she now revolved around him and would do what ever he wanted her to no matter what it was. He brought her back into the club. "Enjoy the night my pet it is still young. but when day draws near, return to this door and wait for your master to come and get you." He smiled and gave her breasts another squeeze before he walked into the door and shut it behind her.

Now no doubt her friend Belle would be wondering what was all going on and where she had gone. Aizen looked at his brother and shook his head. "You know what will happen. SOMEONE will investigate and then you'll have the elders all over this place wanting our heads." Iliya just shook his head. "Relax dear brother and feed, or perhaps spend some time with the girls down there.. You need to just relax."

Cerberus said:
Iliya watched Jessica and grinned as her blood had a rich exotic flavor to it He slowly withdrew his fangs from her body before he kissed ehr neck, the wound sealing up. He smiled and looked her over before gently taking her by the hand. slowly the charm would wear away but still she knew that she was his now. That he was her master and she was his life. that she now revolved around him and would do what ever he wanted her to no matter what it was. He brought her back into the club. "Enjoy the night my pet it is still young. but when day draws near, return to this door and wait for your master to come and get you." He smiled and gave her breasts another squeeze before he walked into the door and shut it behind her.

Now no doubt her friend Belle would be wondering what was all going on and where she had gone. Aizen looked at his brother and shook his head. "You know what will happen. SOMEONE will investigate and then you'll have the elders all over this place wanting our heads." Iliya just shook his head. "Relax dear brother and feed, or perhaps spend some time with the girls down there.. You need to just relax."

Jessica was in a daze as she found herself standing in the club again..her thoughts were becoming less clouded, but she still found herself thinking about the man in the viewing lounge, and she blushed as she felt the dampness on her thighs, the thin trickle of semen on her chin and she wiped it away quickly. She found Belle still dancing and joined her, reassuring her repeatedly that all was okay.

She lost herself in the music more than she ever had before, her mind wandering as she drank, and drank, and drank as if she could never satisfy her thirst.. The night seemed to last forever, but finally dawn approached and Belle wanted to go back home. Jessica shook her head, however, and yelled at her, "No, I want to get to the bathroom. You go ahead and I'll call you tomorrow!" It took some reassuring, but finally Belle went on her way and Jessica found herself limping on sore feet, her heels almost worn down from dancing so much, and she stood in front of the door to the viewing lounge as the last people trickled out of the club and went home in various stages of lust and drunkenness. She felt ridiculous and exposed as she stood there, but still she didn't move, waiting for the door to open.

The door opened seemingly by itself and as she walked in a few others just looked at Jessica as she made her way down the hall. Soon she would of been at the top of the Viewing lounge. Aizen looked at her and sighed shaking his head. "Brother, Your little toy is here." He got up and walked past her down another set of stairs before dissapearing. Iliya walked into the room and looked at Jessica and smiled. "Ah so good of you to come my pet." He smiled and looked her over, she did look strikingly beautiful in her long red dress and heels which made her legs look even better. In that chest by the wall should have some cloths, get dressed, silk and short and then come over here and relax beside your master."

Cerberus said:
The door opened seemingly by itself and as she walked in a few others just looked at Jessica as she made her way down the hall. Soon she would of been at the top of the Viewing lounge. Aizen looked at her and sighed shaking his head. "Brother, Your little toy is here." He got up and walked past her down another set of stairs before dissapearing. Iliya walked into the room and looked at Jessica and smiled. "Ah so good of you to come my pet." He smiled and looked her over, she did look strikingly beautiful in her long red dress and heels which made her legs look even better. In that chest by the wall should have some cloths, get dressed, silk and short and then come over here and relax beside your master."
Jessica stepped past the door, confused at what shew was doing.. others were in the hallway and watched her as she passed along them, and she knew their heads were turning to track her movement. She normally would have been embarrassed, but she sucked up her courage and continued walking. She finally entered the main section of the Viewing Lounge and saw Iliya there, smiling as he looked at her. She flushed as he took in a long look at her, and then he pointed at the wall and she saw a chest there. He told her to get dressed in something silky and short and then go to be beside.. her Master.. She didn't want to change her clothes, she didn't want to think of the man as her Master.. but still she found herself walking over and bending down to open the chest. She found a silver, shimmering silk dress in there.. but she hesitated to call it a dress. The neckline plunged almost to her belly button.. the hem was barely able to cover the cheeks of her butt. That and a pair of hose in her size were pulled out of the chest before she closed it again.. she stripped off her beloved red dress, letting it fall to the floor along with her running hose and stepped carefully into her new outfit, aware of how her flesh is just barely even covered. The dark circles of her nipples even peeked out from the top of the neckline.

Blushing, tugging at the skirt to keep herself covered, she clicked in her red heels over to her.. her Master.. and knelt down on the floor next to him, her feet curling behind her, and she looked up with a mixture of fear, confusion, and lust in her eyes.

Iliya looked at Jessica and smiled licking his lips. "As you may realize now my pet, I am a vampire, yes we are real and not just some story from a movie. We are real." He grinned and licked his lips watching her. "Now, as for you. You are my blood doll. You provide me with food and what ever else I want, and I provide you with what ever money or needs that you may want to keep yourself happy and entertained during the day time hours. Now if you want you may stay or you may head back to your home. But know when the nighttime comes, you are to come here to be with your master."

Back
Top Bottom