Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π•Šπ•¨π•–π•–π•₯ π•ƒπ•šπ•œπ•– β„‚π•šπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•’π•žπ• π•Ÿ

Peony

Canned Peaches and Marmalade
Welcoming Committee
π•Šπ•¨π•–π•–π•₯ π•ƒπ•šπ•œπ•– β„‚π•šπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•’π•žπ• π•Ÿ

3f63a205a200da54a6162320878275ac0abe8f16.jpg
cfd7bb95986b8eb8ff0017464d92b60319c11574.jpg
ddc5655c3ae80767de8a50c68a9dc886661346a4.jpg

Where We Bask in Sunlight
&
Drown in Wine

Last edited:
β €
Reset

An arranged marriage resulted in an unhappy couple. Bound to each other by their marriage contract and political factors, YC, who is the ruler of <INSERT NAME HERE> decides to bring a concubine into their lives. Little by little, my character is pushed to the side, and rather than fuss about it, she instead tries to regain YC’s love. The conclusion of this unhappy union is MC’s death, which is caused by YC and their concubine who would later become queen. Fate intervenes. The clock stops and rewinds, granting my character a second chance at life. No longer blinded by love and loyalty, she is determined to do whatever it takes to secure a divorce for herself. To her surprise, YC is holding on rather than letting go as he prefers this new version of MC who is not taking his bullshit.

β €
Safety
Light Fantasy, Romance, Family Mistreatment, Inspired by My Happy Marriage

A young woman mistreated by her family is sold/married off (up to us!) to a powerful nobleman in search of a partner/wife. The nobleman's reputation paints them as a violent brute, which makes her nervous about entering their household. Running away isn't an option, though. So, she swallows her fears and makes her way to their household with the hopes that it might be somewhat better than her family household, where she is treated with disregard and often humiliated by her father's stepfamily.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom