Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[RP] hero party club plot

ozarete

Meteorite
Hey, I have been slightly new member being on here for not too long now I would want to see if I could open with a few ideas I have.

I’ve been trying to find someone particularly a female role player that could be open to the idea of doing a school plot, but having us being close friends before school, even began, but also trying to get ourselves into a costume competition where we dress up as our favorite heroes, but do we get in a way worth more fashionable.

Lewd costume party plot:
It’s been almost 3 years since we’ve (Muse A & B) been friends and things in our lives have gone pretty well, but then, we get invited to be in a costume party with our close friends.

When preparing for the party, things start to get a little bit, out of control, and I started drifting away from Muse B (you) to be with other one of our friends who had wanted to show me their costume and started sending pictures of it in a lewd clad-ish way along with DM’ing me to draw me towards them, which gets you upset, but didn’t confront me on it until you found out our messages when sneaking into my phone after I went to the bathroom.

After the confrontation, you and I didn’t talk until the party was about start, what are your friends was there to try to comfort you and talk you out of doing it, but you persisted. Meanwhile, I decided that I was gonna try to proceed with how things were going, but removing the girl that I spoke with, and everyone at the party seemed all right until another event occurred, causing things to go on his head again.

Back
Top Bottom