Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Concerning potential character pics/refs of a >18 character

Murdergurl

Incorrigible Butt-Slut and Goblin Enthusiast
Supporter
So, I've been dancing around putting up a request, and would like to do so with some spoiler pics of my character for reference. She would be under 18, but within site rules as far as the minimum age allowed (15). The pics could potentially be erotic in nature but are not photographs. They are digital art, and the character is not in any way an actual person. Would this be something allowed here? Or would the pictures have to be SFW?
Rule concerning such matters:
4. Loli/shota is not permitted on Blue Moon. This includes images (real or animated), videos, writing, or linking to any material that may include loli or shota references. If such references are found on your F-List , they must be removed before posting the F-List to the site. Blue Moon's definition of loli/shota is anything younger than fifteen (15) years old and/or is pre-pubescent or appears to be pre-pubescent whether physically, actually, or mentally. Characters involved in, witnessing, or being near erotica/sexual themes/sexually suggestive themes must be fifteen (15) years of age or older physically, actually, and mentally. If "littlespace" (i.e. age regression) is used in roleplay and the "little" is under 15, it must not be in a sexual context. Images are to staff's discretion and staff has the final word on what is or is not appropriate for the site. All real-life images used in roleplays of a sexual nature must be of people who were at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time the photo was taken. If searching for characters under eighteen (18), members must clarify in their search that all characters will be fifteen (15) and above physically, actually, and mentally. "As site allows"/"ages of site compliance" and other vague terms are not sufficient; actual ages must be written.

You can use images of your character as long as they look 15+ in appearance. Any images that look too childlike could be removed by staff.

You can use images of your character as long as they look 15+ in appearance. Any images that look too childlike could be removed by staff.
noted, and thank you. I can always run the ad by you guys prior to posting it. This way it won't be displayed on the site until you gimme a green light. Does that sound copacetic?

noted, and thank you. I can always run the ad by you guys prior to posting it. This way it won't be displayed on the site until you gimme a green light. Does that sound copacetic?
Of course! Any Admin or Mod would be a good choice to assist in this situation. Feel free to PM me or any of Staff member when you're ready :)

Back
Top Bottom