Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hey! Looking for a good roleplay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pagan_Goddess

Super-Earth
Hello, looking for a good roleplay at the moment. Below are the kinds I'll do. I really enjoy rape and bondage but tend to stay away from the likes of scat and yaoi. I prefer to play the sub but will sometimes play the dom. I can play a strong or a weak willed sub depending on how much effort you want to put into breaking me. I can write plenty as long as I'm not given one sentence long replies.

Leave a comment or pm me if you're interested!

Master/Slave
Vampire/Slave
Brother/Sister
Father/Daughter
Student/Student
Student/Teacher
Kidnapper/The Kidnapped
Vampire /Vampire
Human/Vampire
Human/Angel

ABagOVicodin said:
What are you craving the most? I can roleplay that out.

Hi,

Currently craving a brother/sister or student/student RP where one is forcing the other if you're up for that? I was thinking maybe my character could be caught doing something that you're character uses to blackmail them if they don't do what you want?

Pagan_Goddess said:
Hello, looking for a good roleplay at the moment. Below are the kinds I'll do. I really enjoy rape and bondage but tend to stay away from the likes of scat and yaoi. I prefer to play the sub but will sometimes play the dom. I can play a strong or a weak willed sub depending on how much effort you want to put into breaking me. I can write plenty as long as I'm not given one sentence long replies.

Leave a comment or pm me if you're interested!

Master/Slave
Vampire/Slave
Brother/Sister
Father/Daughter
Student/Student
Student/Teacher
Kidnapper/The Kidnapped
Vampire /Vampire
Human/Vampire
Human/Angel
hey want to rp

Hey there,

I Checked out your kinks list and thought it matched up nicely with mine.
I was hoping you would like to do a fun blackmail role play, with a incestuous setting.

I prefer a bit of danger in the mix as well, Parents finding out, risk of pregnancy, boyfriend noticing things.
It adds to the fun factor.

Let me know what you think, or dislike, I am quite flexible on the kinks.

Kind regards,
Joost

flassche said:
Hey there,

I Checked out your kinks list and thought it matched up nicely with mine.
I was hoping you would like to do a fun blackmail role play, with a incestuous setting.

I prefer a bit of danger in the mix as well, Parents finding out, risk of pregnancy, boyfriend noticing things.
It adds to the fun factor.

Let me know what you think, or dislike, I am quite flexible on the kinks.

Kind regards,
Joost

That sounds fantastic to me =] I'd love to! I like the danger aspect and I'll do any or all that you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom