Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Look in every corner if you please….(NSFW)

PrincessCassie

Planetoid
NOTE AS OF 1/22: I am not accepting any slice of life/high smut plots. I want plot, I want adventure, I want emotion, I want all of this. I will not respond if you ask me for a simple pairing based idea. Please.

Hello,
I am Cassie, or Princess whichever, or whatever oddity you would like to call me honestly. I have been roleplaying for years. I do this in my free time when my brain is not actively trying to kill itself honestly. I do work over fourty hours a week and my job is very demanding emotionally,mentally, and physically there are many many times when I just. Can’t. Please be patient with me, I very rarely do not return to my partners but I have been known to take days to a few weeks to respond, holidays are always worse with work and family but I do try the best I can. I am only human though. I generally post between 3-5 paragraphs, grammar is my sworn enemy and I do this for fun. If you’re going to nit pick everything I AM NOT the partner for you. I will only play on BMR, whether PM or thread I don’t care, but I will not do discord,emails,etc sorry.

I am usually very open to ideas/cravings, the worst I will do is say no, if I do decline an idea please don’t take it to heart.

I am a SUCKER for romance/Slow burn, but I am also a serial submissive. My girls even the tough no nonsense ones will generally like to be taken charge of in the intimate setting, I LOVE a villain that will burn the world for his girl. That deeply possessive, you touch you die, and the simple “You’re mine” does everything for me honestly. I do love a slow burn I like banter, I like our characters to have a good flow before hand, but I do understand sometimes plot-smut ratios are dumb, sometimes plots are smut heavy and it is what it is. I generally try to keep things even but I’m not against a smut heavy plot.

I WILL NOT play a harem to your male. I will rarely play multiple females to one male, sorry not my cup of tea. That being said I also only have one-two ideas that play multiple males to one female. Mostly my Pokémon ideas. If you are still interested than yay!

I have a few no goes as far as kinks, those are as follows:

Gore/vore
Hypnosis
Growing/transforming
Hyper anything
Death
Toilet play
Foot play
Excess anything.

Everything else is USUALLY open. Please ask in advance just in case. I will be trying to keep this as organized as possible. Most ideas do have plots! I will put in as many plots as possible, fandoms I wont be putting a lot of plots in just yet, we can talk about those as we figure out what we want to play.

FANDOMS

C77-EFE0-E-F6-B8-47-A2-A4-D4-C43-CC6414468.jpg
Van helsing: I LOVE Kate beckinsale and love this idea, with her playing Anna Valerious. I was hoping to play this either during the events of the movie or after as if she did not die. I would very Much enjoy the idea of Anna being taken by a monster, whether that's an uncontrolable Velkan as a werewolf or Gabriel as a werewolf, maybe them playing the lines of both, perhaps Gabriel never came to Transylvania and Velkan was free to be a werewolf, Dracula hoping to kill Anna but he kept his humanity and love for his sister, perhaps Dracula managed to actually get Anna to become his bride, there's plenty of ways we could play this. My ideas are Obviously all over the place so whatever you feel would be best for your play style we can create something together!

Silent hill: pyramid head
just watched the silent hill movies and I have the biggest urge to play against the absolute unit that is pyramid head. My main urge is a girl who was playing the game, somehow gets sucked into it and has to survive while pyramid head is following her and hunting her down considering she does not belong in his world. She would run and hide from him but he seems to be able to follow her everywhere, know where she is until he catches her and makes her his. He would fully own her and he would absolutely use her as often as he wants, perhaps letting other monsters/creatures use his toy as he sees fit depending on if she upsets him or defies him at all.

2-F0-D4372-7551-4-F89-BDDB-C95-F26-ACDDE4.jpg
Venom X Gwen Stacey

we could do this a few ways venom being with Miles Morales, Peter Parker, Eddie Brock, or an OC of your choosing. We can plan his history, how he became attached to the symbiote etc.

Zootopia: a nick wilde X Judy hoops plot would be more than fun!

Hunger Games:

Mentor X tribute
Tribute X Tribute
Champion X citizen
Champion X game maker

ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18+
Anime: I am always willing to double up to pair OC/canon if you wish
[who I would like you to play] (who I am willing to play)
Haikyuu![Kuroo, nishinoya, bokuto, Asahi, Kageyama, Ushijima, either Miya twin *or both*, Coach Ukai,] (Yachi, Kiyoko, OC)
C535647-C-880-E-4-B60-B050-A3141-D926658.jpg

Demon slayer[Tengen, Giyuu, Sanemi, Obanai,Hantengu, Doma] ( Shinobu, Mitsuri, Daki,Hinatsuru){side note a Daki/Gyutaro play could be fun too}
SpyXfamily
Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood[Roy, Edward, Envy](Hawkeye,Winry,maybe Lust)
Inuyasha**(Sango/sesshoumaru)[Sesshoumaru, Kouga,Inuyasha,Toga,Bankotsu](Sango, Kagura, Ayame)
Naruto**** ( high crave sakura/kakashi or sasuke, not opposed to a HinataXNeji either)[Kakashi,Sasuke,Shikamaru,Gaara,Itachi,Neji, Pain](Sakura,Hinata,Ino,Konan,maybe Tsunade)
Yona of the red dawn[Hawke](Yona)
Sword Art Online[Kirito](Asuna){side note:OC/OC would be lots of fun here too}
Get backers[Ginji,Ban,Makubex,Shido,Akabane](Natsumi,Hevn)
DNAngel[Dark](Riku)
Kaliedostar
Fruits basket[Kyo, hatsuharu, shigure, Hatori](Tohru,Rin)
Disney (princess/villain** High craving hunchback of notredame)
Epic Seven (mobile game)
C8670-B41-CEC2-458-E-A311-112-BEB64788-B.jpg

Pretear
My Hero Academia[Dabi, Hawks, Bakugo, Denki, compress](Mirko,Toga,Momo,Mina)
JJK[Sukuna,Toji,,Itadori,Gojo,Geto,megumi,inumaki](Maki,Shoko,Mei Mei)

337-CA93-E-E53-D-41-E5-8706-6-EF508690-EA8.jpg

Shows:
Supernatural[Dean](any)
Vampire diaries
True blood
Criminal minds[Morgan,Reid,Hotch](Garcia,JJ)
Spartacus (would love this idea)

Fantasy:
27-CA2-B33-BCE9-4-E83-84-BD-B358-A8298-FC3.jpg

Elves- The elves of the forest have lived for centuries in peace, guarding the light, an elf as ancient as their race but her time is ending and with it she has chosen a young and beautiful elf to take her place. Alas not all things in peace remain that way. Her passing is known there is three days of darkness when she passes, a darkness of which none have seen before yet everyone knows as the sun rises on the fourth day the heir will take her place and keep the balance of life and death once more. What happens when the darkness is wanted to stay? When the dark elves that have been weakened due to such shinning abilities from the light elf are now stronger. What happens when they decide to take the new light for themselves?

C9-B90-C14-F628-436-F-B7-E9-0-CEBEE5-A6808.jpg

Dragon rider/hunter, rider, dragon

Vampire/ hunter, vampire human, werewolf ect. Werewolf or
Mystical creature being auctioned off/new owner

Nekotama:
4602-B917-4-C5-D-40-A9-ADDF-A513-C9588-C02.jpg

they started to be seen as more and more foresta were cut away, the nekotama, people of myth, of stories. Alas when one is finally captured everything everyone knew changed. Soon theybwere hunted, hunted to be sold as pets. Filthy rich decided regular big wild cats were no longer what was in. They wanted the nekotama, humans with cat ears, tails, claws, and fangs not much was known about them as they began to get hunted, tamed, and sold. However one is giving these men a run for their money. Will she be sold despite her unfinished training and will they be able to handle her? Or will they just end her at the facility?
Neko/trainer
Neko/buyer
Neko/captor
Neko/caretaker
Many many others.

Bloodborne:
This can go a few ways, two hunters that decide there's safety in numbers and sometimes they share a moment or Two in between hunts, A hunter protecting a citizen of Yharnam, or a hunter whose not got the best luck and the creatures of the world use her as they want.

Pirate/stowaway
Hes the most infamous pirate of the seas, her home town was just burned to the ground. She hid herself away on the ship in hopes to be abke to find a way to another town to make a new life for herself. What she doesnt expect is him to realize exactly qhat she is, and a male is not it. He decides any woman brace and stupid enough to try and join his crew without his say so has to be desoerate, just how desperate is she though? How far is she willing to go for safety?

Pirate/pirate
3830-E1-A2-347-D-41-F4-8-E63-D97-B019-BAD0-D.jpg

Pirate/mermaid
Mermaids are a rarity amongst which pirates search lifetimes for. Usually mermaids are heard, never seen. If tou do see them its too late. Beautiful creatures of the deep that if captured get sold for money beyond words. One captain happens apon a girl trapped in a cage of a sinking ship, he decides to take her, if anything she could be used for his personal entertainment. But when a nasty storm hits and her legs end up getting wet enough, her true form is revealed. Will he decide to keep her for his own personal entertainment still or sell her?
A7-BC4125-7-FE3-4252-A573-F72-B129-E1-A6-E.jpg

Blood life:
Humans had been ruined, demolished, eaten, and turned into slaves. She was part of a small group of survivors, of runners. They stayed out of sight and out of the vampires range. They were free, she was a freak amongst even them. She moved at night, raiding homes, places, anything she could find from a vampire. One night her nest of people get discovered and she's put up for auction. The night theif, the woman who doesnt speak, and who has stolen from vanpires for years without notice is for sale, who will buy her?

The Halfling:
The rebllion seemed almost dead, humans werent strong enough, sure vampires got cocky every now and again but for the most part humans were captured and given as slaves, whether blood,sex,or labour no one cared. Then reports came in, a group of well trained humans had destroyed a well known nest of vampires. Night after night he received word, a human was leading them, killing groups of vampires with strength and speed he hadnt imagined. Whats a general to do? Go find this human and bleed him dry of course.

Alas the night arrives and the human army marches foreword and he sees a truly shocking sight. a female?! she attacks and the groups clash in violence. He watched as she fights with a strength and speed he had never seen before. soon he joins and he captured the rebellion leader quickly, deciding she would belong to him. As he begins his process for keeping the leader subdued and breaking her fiery spirit he comes to realize something she doesnt know. she's half vampire as well.

Slice of life:
71458-D7-C-0-B69-445-B-9-D3-B-E56-E087-BBD27.jpg
6-C8-B3-CD3-AC64-4-F0-B-B8-F8-760-FE1-B9-C01-F.jpg

Incest:
dad/daughter
Brother/sister, twins, etc

He was away in the army for years and years, she grew up not knowing him. He remembers her as a little girl, bouncy pigtails and all. When he finally returned home she had flourished, turned into every males wet dream. She seemed to know what her body did to men and she seemed to be om the edge of teasing with it too, how she dressed, what she did, even how she spoke. Can he resist her for long?

She was a terror, drinking, smoking, having sex with whomever she wanted. Their eighteen year old nightmare was just about to drive them to divorce. When a ray of light appeared in the form of her Uncle. He owns a large piece of property away from everything. He offers to straighten her out, make her change. What her parents dont know is hes wanted to control her and make her his toy for a long time. now his Niece is living with him and despite her attotude hes going to enjoy making her his.

Slave/owner

Teacher/student :
Its his first year at Silver Falls academy. Everything would be easy, should be easy except one thing. Hes the only male in an all girls school. When he steps inti the classroom theres many girls who seem more interested in extra credit than anything else. Except one. The valedictorian, she seems to care less if he is even there or not, but something about her makes him want her. Will he be able to make the schools top student bend to his will?

Dean/ Sons girlfriend:
He is the dean of the most prestigious University in the country, he upholds standards that seem impossible to maintain yet, plenty of students do. To get in is one thing, to graduate a whole other difficulty but, if you do you're pretty much guaranteed a job wherever you want. No other student is expected more than his son, so when his son introduces him to his girlfriend. Why is it that he wants her for himself? He fantasizes about the young woman often. When he gets a report from a professor that she is falling behind in class. What a perfect time to claim what he wants.

Best friend/best friends little sister:
Growing up she was always a pain, trailing her big brother and his best friend everywhere, getting them in trouble for not involving her, just being annoying really. Years passed and life got busy, theyre still best friends of course, dorm mates at college together the whole bang. But what happens when the annoying little sister comes to campus for a tour and his best friend has found himself attracted to her like hes never been before? What makes matters worse, shes grown up in many ways and still has her eyes set on her brothers best friend. Will a secret relationship last?

Runaway/cop:
It was just like any other night, he was waiting for anything to happen, when a stolen car report gets posted. Checking it out he doesnt think much of it, until that car pulls into the gas station hes at. When a young girl gets out and seems panicky what will he do? Confront her there, perhaps follow her and talk to her off the beaten path. What happens when she offers him anything, including herself to not make her go back to her home? Will he give in or will he stay within the law?

Historic:
Gladiators

Conquered X Leader: She was a wildling, captured from a harsh dessert, she had fought, bit, clawed and attacked the men that had captured her and dared tried to take her as theirs. She ended up getting a sword and thus her journey began. Sold into a house of Gladiators, one whose name rings with champions, she isnsteadily rising in popularity, the wild woman who no one knows. She stays to herself, doesnt talk, and she fights like a man, like a champion. She fights to win her freedom and the crowds of Rome are falling in love with her the more blood she spills. Will she last long enough to gain her freedom or will she just become another name in the sand?
699-EA668-5-DC9-4916-8-E0-A-9808-E2516-B54.jpg

Sacrifice/god
Every year they make sacrifices to the gods, every third year their most beautiful woman is put up, they hope a god will fancy her and accept her as theirs for blessings of their god, seas,war,strength,metals,ceops, hunts. They always pick the most socile woman, knows her place and is calm. This year however, theyve chosen a woman unlike any other. Born alone and made to suffer within the village this woman has grown with a hate of the gods. While most fear and respect their power she challenges it at every turn. When she is tied to the alter and given as a gift will any god accept her? Or will they just smite her and curse the village for years to come?

Leader/captured
Army leader/hidden female
Army leader/rebel leader...

Voodoo doll:
He wadnt particularily good with the ladies, often being put in the friendzone, never getting dates, always being thought of last. He recieves a package one day, no mailing address, no information. Inside a doll of his crush, his best friend, a girl hes wanted for years but shes only ever seen him as a friend. Weird enough. He notices the little plush like doll has three holes just like a real girl. Being bored he decides to mess with the doll, unaware for now that his friend feels every moment of what he does. Everything inside feels real and accurate to a real woman as well.

He goes to show her this doll wondering if she had sent it to him. He decides to test a theory before hand and when he realizes she feels what he does to the doll he decides it could be fun to keep it and drive his best friend crazy with his own ideas.

Invisible man:

He opted for a science project, for money of course. Had some slight side effects, one of them...They didnt mention. He turned invisible. What is a young, healthy guy to do? Why not torment the woman of his dreams? He decides the chance to toy with her ( neighbor, classmate, friend, rival, family member, coworker etc) is far too great to pass up. He starts just at her home, touching her, doing whatever he wants to her. Then he decides he wants to have her wherever she goes.

Pokémon:

:
C90-FCAE5-24-DE-43-AA-8-FE4-7-CEAA7818392.jpg

I will ALWAYS be down for Pokémon. I do tend to lean towards Pokephilia rather than trainer/Trainer but I can do that pairing with the right plot line. I have ideas for other things honestly here they are.

Hisui:
Dropped from the sky, taken in by the locals she is put on the exploratory team. She is good with Pokémon, better than most others and she has many talents with them and her team is deeply loyal to her. This would be exploring the Hisui world, just going on adventures, discovering Pokémon, etc.

Second way we can do that is people who catch more than six Pokémon put them in the ranch for holding, she's in charge of taking care of them. She takes very good care of them.

Modern regions:
Could be a new trainer, a gym leader, someone who has been out for awhile, a scientist, a healer, a breeder, someone captured by team rocket, a researcher. Endless possibilities.

I generally have my OC able to talk to Pokémon. (I can also use ANY poke girls looks that you prefer)

Fouth wing: Added 1/22:
I have just finished reading Iron flame, and I am DYING. I love this high fantasy, dragon riders, bad guy. Ugh give.me. More.

As you can guess Inwould kill for some sort of high fantasy adventure, preferably including dragons. We can do this a few ways, two cadets meeting at Basgiath, new cadet and an older rider, newly graduated cadet and their superior officer, or just a work we make with dragons involved. I would love love love to have a slow burn, plot based play that is in a world like this. If interested please contact me. Here some pictures for inspiration.

8232-DE0-B-083-D-40-EC-AE17-9327-BA7-C6-AB0.jpg
D33-C2-DF0-3306-4-EA4-8553-2-E86-A6-E940-CB.jpg
9614-AAE7-C578-43-AC-9676-8-F4-F6-B3-F189-F.jpg
C396823-B-7973-4092-BEEC-5-E31084264-B4.jpg

Zodiac academy:
Theres a few ways we can do this canonXCanon, CanonXOC, OC X OC.

can be while the heirs and the Vega twins are in school, or during the Vega rule, could be a million different ways to play this out as well, I will ASK unless we’re playing canon X canon, please be aware of lore/rarity of things, don’t make your character too powerful or overly wanted etc. however it still makes sense certain types of order forms can come back, depending on the familial lines, the stars etc. we can have our characters be Elysian mates or not, they can be rivals, teach X student, all kinds of things, so let’s get to plotting together shall we?

Last edited:
Tentatively returning, maybe one or two plays. Please please please understand. I am swamped with life and I will be slow to answer and I may not answer at all, I CRAVE PLOT OVER SMUT RIGHT NOW.

would also like something more adv./Literate as well if possible. Thanks in advance!

9-D0-F3-F7-B-D280-48-FB-9989-F85-C95-C0-B083.jpg

Dragons.

I have many ideas with dragons, whether it stands as the full scale dragon, or shifts to multiple forms I have a huge craving for a dragon(M)Xhuman(F). I have a few ideas for this
dragon X princess
dragon X knight
dragon X rider
dragon X slayer

Or if you have an idea I would love to hear it

48-F4-D4-BD-F67-F-4817-943-E-A87-D75884-C76.jpg
287-F67-CC-CD74-4-D2-B-8864-7782-B4-D2-C127.jpg

Back
Top Bottom