Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
medieval fantasy, nsfw, political intrigue, cast of characters, fantasy, low fantasy, dragons, dragon riders, drama, angst, romance

VyotteVylicious

I run with Wolves and walk with Lions.
[FxM] [Romance] [Dark NSFW Themes] [Medieval Fantasy] [Political Intrigue] [Drama and Romance Angst]

Hello!

Please be 21+ and all characters should also be 25+

85% Story-based to 15% ERP (ERP/SMut will only be written if we make it far into the story. For the begining of the story, it will be insinuated/fade to black.)

Vy (age: 29, timezone: EST) and looking for a refined, literate partner to chronicle a gut wrenching, gallant, consternation, medieval fantasy, romance novelette together. I hope to descry a talented storyteller to envisage a muse that vignettes dominance. Conceivably, adroit to inaugurate a cast of muses. I am looking to write in a Medieval Fantasy World (low fantasy) that we create together through the process of World Building. I am looking to write 5 and more paragraphs. Long-term partner and not something short-term. If that's what you are looking for, we may not be a match. Character gushing and inspo with media are very much welcomed and enjoyed.

THIS IS NOT FANDOM. WE ARE NOT USING CANON CHARACTERS OR CANON WORLD OR CANON PLOTLINE. I AM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SIMILAR TO A TARGARYEN FAMILY IN AN ORIGINAL WORLD, CHARACTERS, AND LORE.

Inspired heavily by George R. R. Martin's Aegon's Conquest. I am looking to write about a dragon riding family that's very much inspired by the Targaryen and their Valyrian blood that bonds them with their dragons. I am not looking to write canon characters or the canon world, we can have some similarities but would love to build a lore of our own. I write as both genders but females for romance. I have a starter ready that projects my ideas better. Characters from the starter will and must be changed. Lore and world can be altered to fit the story.

It is a given that incest will be involved since it is based on the Targaryen family. Other themes can be discussed in the DMs.

I've noticed lately there have been a lot of requests for mother/son incest in my DMs, so I want to inform you without wasting both our times that I am not interested in that pairing nor am I interested in writing a dominant female character.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom