Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π’π‡π€πƒπŽπ– π‚π‘π„π„πŠ Β» Characters [on hold]

Khira

ɴᴏᴛ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ, α΄Šα΄œκœ±α΄› ʙᴇɴᴛ
Designer
schead2.png

CHARACTER PROFILES

Here are the people currently staying in Shadow Creek.

•  
    There will be a list of characters here, eventually.
     
  • Characters must go through me before being accepted into the group! Just message me<3
    Feel free to alter the code/formatting, but do not change the information in the sheet.

B A S I C S
    Name : First Middle Last
    Nickname / Alias : Nicknames, aliases, pet names, etc
    Birthday : Use words so there will be no mixups, e.g. "December 7th"
    Gender : Male or female (Nothing against other genders, but I would like to keep it simple this time around)
    Sexual orientation : Heterosexual, bisexual, pansexual, asexual, etc
    Species : Human (specify if hunter), vampire, werewolf, witch

A P P E A R A N C E
    (Paste a picture here. An actor, actress or very realistic artwork)
    Face claim : Delete if using artwork
    Height : Here
    Weight : Here
    Eye color : Blue, green, grey??
    Hair color : Brown, blonde, blue, white? Stripes? Balayage?
    Details : Do they have any scars? Tattoos? A birthmark? Anything else notable? Glasses? A limp?
    Clothing : Do they usually wear the same? Do they have a specific style? Some colors they use more than others? Write it here.

B A C K G R O U N D
    How did they end up in Shadow Creek? Why are they there? Have they lived there since birth? Did they move there to study? For a job? Or are they just there to visit a family member? How long have they been in town and why are they (still) there? Feel free to mention other significant details about their life too (especially if they're not human)!

P E R S O N A L I T Y
    Again, write as little or as much as you want. If you'd like to just write bullet points or only use the personality traits, you can do that!
    Positive : Write at least 3 positive traits
    Negative : Write at least 3 negative traits

S K I L L S  &  T A L E N T S
    Does your character have any specific skills or talents? If so, what are they? Are they a great fighter? A magnificent painter? A great singer? Dancer? No limits, but they can't be good at everything. They can be talentless too!

S T R E N G T H S
    What strengths does your character have? Are they a good listener? Loyal to their friends? Are they courageous? Do they seek justice for their loved ones? Are they grateful for the little things? You can just list them and give a short explanation. Give your character at least one strength. (You do not need to list any from the species list)

W E A K N E S S E S
    Your character must have some weaknesses. Are they allergic to something? Does their skin easily burn in the sun? Do they trust too easily? Do they give too many second chances? Is their arm a little weak from a past injury? List some, and explain them if you'd like. Give your character a minimum of two weaknesses. (You do not need to list any from the species list)

F E A R S
    Does your character have any fears? Big or small? Claustrophobic? Afraid of monsters? The dark? Needles? Spiders? Afraid of being abandoned? Losing their sibling? Dying? List them and explain them if you'd like. Give them at least one fear.

A D D I T I O N A L   I N F O R M A T I O N
    This can be anything, but especially things that we can use in the roleplay. Perhaps they've never been in love, never had their first kiss? Perhaps they're afraid of the dark for a reason? Perhaps they would like to see their family? Or maybe their family cast them out? Are they lying about their past? Lying about their skills? Afraid to open up? Do they never take their shirt off because they're afraid to show others their scars? Do they wear a necklace that means the world to them? Are they running/hiding from someone? It doesn't have to be much, but feel free to add a few things here! This makes it so much easier to plot with other players!

C O N N E C T I O N S
    You'll have to discuss this with the other players to figure it out, but once you get them, please list them here. Are they best friends? Colleagues? Enemies? Friends with benefits? Did they have a one-night stand five years ago? Did they bully them in High School? Do they have a crush on them? Did they recently fight over something? It can be anything! That being said though, your character doesn't need to have a connection with every character in the group. Please do not force connections and do not create relationships or incidents without getting a green card from the player behind the character first. This is very important!

L O O K I N G   F O R
    Are you looking for something specific, write it here! E.g. a sibling, a boss, a colleague, a one-night stand, a best friend, an ex, the father of a friend, etc etc. This also helps the plotting process! And maybe someone gets an idea for a character!

Code:
    [SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(163, 143, 132)][FONT=georgia]B A S I C S[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [B][COLOR=rgb(163, 143, 132)][SIZE=3]Name[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][SIZE=3] : First Middle Last
    [B][COLOR=rgb(163, 143, 132)]Nickname / Alias[/COLOR][/B] : Nicknames, aliases, pet names, etc
    [B][COLOR=rgb(163, 143, 132)]Age[/COLOR][/B] : Must be 18+ (If a vampire, actual age goes here)
    [B][COLOR=rgb(163, 143, 132)]Birthday[/COLOR][/B] : Use words so there will be no mixups, e.g. "December 7th"
    [B][COLOR=rgb(163, 143, 132)]Gender[/COLOR][/B] : Male or female (If you want to play something else, shoot me a message!)
    [B][COLOR=rgb(163, 143, 132)]Sexual orientation[/COLOR][/B] : Heterosexual, bisexual, pansexual, asexual, etc
    [B][COLOR=rgb(163, 143, 132)]Species[/COLOR][/B] : Human (specify if hunter), vampire, werewolf, witch [/SIZE]

[FONT=georgia][COLOR=rgb(163, 143, 132)][SIZE=5]A P P E A R A N C E[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [SIZE=3](Paste a picture here. An actor, actress or very realistic artwork)
    [B][COLOR=rgb(163, 143, 132)]Face claim[/COLOR] [/B]: Delete if using artwork
    [B][COLOR=rgb(163, 143, 132)]Height[/COLOR] [/B]: Here
    [B][COLOR=rgb(163, 143, 132)]Weight[/COLOR] [/B]: Here
    [B][COLOR=rgb(163, 143, 132)]Eye color[/COLOR] [/B]: Blue, green, grey??
    [B][COLOR=rgb(163, 143, 132)]Hair color[/COLOR] [/B]: Brown, blonde, blue, white? Stripes? Balayage?
    [B][COLOR=rgb(163, 143, 132)]Details [/COLOR][/B]: Do they have any scars? Tattoos? A birthmark? Anything else notable? Glasses? A limp?
    [B][COLOR=rgb(163, 143, 132)]Clothing[/COLOR] [/B]: Do they usually wear the same? Do they have a specific style? Some colors they use more than others? Write it here.[/SIZE]

[FONT=georgia][COLOR=rgb(163, 143, 132)][SIZE=5]B A C K G R O U N D[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [SIZE=3]How did they end up in Shadow Creek? Why are they there? Have they lived there since birth? Did they move there to study? For a job? Or are they just there to visit a family member? How long have they been in town and why are they (still) there? Feel free to mention other significant details about their life too (especially if they're not human)! [/SIZE]

[FONT=georgia][COLOR=rgb(163, 143, 132)][SIZE=5]P E R S O N A L I T Y[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [SIZE=3]Again, write as little or as much as you want. If you'd like to just write bullet points or only use the personality traits, you can do that!
    [B][COLOR=rgb(163, 143, 132)]Positive[/COLOR] [/B]: Write at least 3 positive traits
    [B][COLOR=rgb(163, 143, 132)]Negative[/COLOR] [/B]: Write at least 3 negative traits[/SIZE]

[FONT=georgia][COLOR=rgb(163, 143, 132)][SIZE=3]S K I L L S  &  T A L E N T S[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [SIZE=3]Does your character have any specific skills or talents? If so, what are they? Are they a great fighter? A magnificent painter? A great singer? Dancer? No limits, but they can't be good at everything. They can be talentless too! [/SIZE]

[FONT=georgia][COLOR=rgb(163, 143, 132)][SIZE=3]S T R E N G T H S[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [SIZE=3]What strengths does your character have? Are they a good listener? Loyal to their friends? Are they courageous? Do they seek justice for their loved ones? Are they grateful for the little things? You can just list them and give a short explanation. Give your character at least one strength. (You do not need to list any from the species list)[/SIZE]

[FONT=georgia][COLOR=rgb(163, 143, 132)][SIZE=3]W E A K N E S S E S[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [SIZE=3]Your character must have some weaknesses. Are they allergic to something? Does their skin easily burn in the sun? Do they trust too easily? Do they give too many second chances? Is their arm a little weak from a past injury? List some, and explain them if you'd like. Give your character a minimum of two weaknesses. [SIZE=3](You do not need to list any from the species list)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[FONT=georgia][COLOR=rgb(163, 143, 132)][SIZE=3]F E A R S[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [SIZE=3]Does your character have any fears? Big or small? Claustrophobic? Afraid of monsters? The dark? Needles? Spiders? Afraid of being abandoned? Losing their sibling? Dying? List them and explain them if you'd like. Give them at least one fear. [/SIZE]

[FONT=georgia][COLOR=rgb(163, 143, 132)][SIZE=5]A D D I T I O N A L   I N F O R M A T I O N[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [SIZE=3]This can be [B]anything[/B], but especially things that we can [I]use [/I]in the roleplay. Perhaps they've never been in love, never had their first kiss? Perhaps they're afraid of the dark for a reason? Perhaps they would like to see their family? Or maybe their family cast them out? Are they lying about their past? Lying about their skills? Afraid to open up? Do they never take their shirt off because they're afraid to show others their scars? Do they wear a necklace that means the world to them? Are they running/hiding from someone? It doesn't have to be much, but feel free to add a few things here! This makes it so much easier to plot with other players![/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(163, 143, 132)][FONT=georgia]C O N N E C T I O N S[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]You'll have to discuss this with the other players to figure it out, but once you get them, please list them here. Are they best friends? Colleagues? Enemies? Friends with benefits? Did they have a one-night stand five years ago? Did they bully them in High School? Do they have a crush on them? Did they recently fight over something? It can be anything! That being said though, your character doesn't need to have a connection with every character in the group. Please do not force connections and do not create relationships or incidents without getting a green card from the player behind the character first. This is very important! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(163, 143, 132)][FONT=georgia]L O O K I N G   F O R[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Are you looking for something specific, write it here! E.g. a sibling, a boss, a colleague, a one-night stand, a best friend, an ex, the father of a friend, etc etc. This also helps the plotting process! And maybe someone gets an idea for a character! [/SIZE]

Back
Top Bottom