Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Forward Arrangements - High Class Sugar Daddy Dating Service

JakeB

Moon
She was handed a business card by a friend. It almost seemed like a joke. Was this place for real? It was just a contact name and number. The back of the card read:

"Forward Arrangements is an exclusive, private dating service that will match you with the most eligible, successful men in the city. Stop dreaming and start living. Today."

Maybe she was down on her luck and was tired of playing the hand she was dealt. Maybe she was over the games and drama that came with dating boys around her own age. Maybe she was just ready to see the finer things in life and be treated like a princess. For whatever reason, the card piqued her interest and she called the number to start the very selective process of becoming a potential client for this high-end dating service...

--------------------------------------------

Looking for an RP partner to get immersed in an in-depth story about a young girl who ends up being the kept pet of a wealthy, older man through a prestigious, private dating service. As the name of the service implies, both parties are meant to meet up and discuss the terms of the possible arrangement in a very up front manner. In exchange for companionship, she will be carried off into a world of luxurious living, the finest dining, exotic travel, and expensive gifts.

Will sparks fly and will there be a genuine connection between them? Will she grow to miss the aspects of her previous life and feel like an imposter, never really fitting in to high society? Will she grow to view herself as a golddigger and develop a resentment to the situation? Looking to explore dramatic and emotional themes in a modern, down-to-earth setting.

----------------------------------------------------

Looking for YC to be somewhere between early 20s and early 30s and be submissive, either naturally or drawn out.

MC would be anywhere from late 40s to early 60s, silver fox-type. Dominant, but not in a cruel or demeaning manner. He would want to train her to be the ideal young socialite in public and the perfect, obedient play toy in the bedroom. Dictating what she wears and how she is supposed to act and present herself in all situations.

Kinks to be discussed through conversation. I'm open to most things if it's fitting for the story and character(s). My posts are typically in the 500-1000+ word range and looking for responses at least several times a week if not daily. Would be flexible for the right writing partner.

It's pretty open ended with list of possibilities, so I'd love to hear your suggestions. That being said, I'm not wanting to deviate from my initial outline.

Let me know if you're interested in developing this story with me. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom