Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Innocent Corruption {{Sin +&+ The PG}}

It was strange sensation feeling the girl becoming a woman beneath him. The incredible tightness and sucking breaths to cover the pain that gradually vanished into a cacophony of moans and desperate words that entered the void before finding their way into his ears. At the moment that the straining of Kelsey's hands and arms shifted from attempting to be free to attempting to wrap themselves around him Noah released them. They quickly found their way around his large torso; thankfully her nails were not filed to razor's or he knew his back would have been a bloody mess. The freedom of his hands was quickly occupied by grabbing her cute face and kissing her lips not silencing the sexy sounds she was making but muffling them.

The rest of Noah's posture did not change, in fact he wasn't sure he could have changed it if he'd wanted to, surprisingly strong legs wrapped around his lower half, heels digging into his back pleasantly. The second wave of ecstasy that took Kelsey caused him to pause the passionate kisses on her face, a mental recording of the pleasurable agony crossing her innocent face burned itself into his memory. As he watched above, below his cock was treated to the most pleasurable of experiences. Her insides milked his cock powerfully. The immense pressure was punctuated by small vibrations as previously unused muscles spooled to life and her warm confines stretched to accommodate his girth.

Noah moved his hips consistently through the second orgasm, and only as the last ripples trailed off did he increase the pace.

A growl crossed his lips as his rough hands tilted Kelsey's head to the side. Gently, but aggressively his teeth nipped at her earlobe.

"That's it," He hissed, "Keep begging me for more little bird," Noah licked her throat next, and his teeth grazed across the flesh before he kissed the sensitive enclave where her neck met her shoulder, "I'll show you just how much I can give you." A slow clapping could be heard now as Noah's balls gently padded against Kelsey's soaked lower half. "And even when you've had enough, I'm gonna give you more." That wasn't a lie, the well-connected man intended on collecting all of the tax he was owed, and he would collect it all now.

She'd barely recovered from her climax before another quickly started to build. His relentless onslaught pushed her over the edge again, and again, to the point that she was all but incoherent. Eventually, after the repeated spasms, her body started to ache, muscles tiring. She'd lost count by that point, how many times she orgasmed, how many times she'd cried out, clung to him in desperation, begged for more, and more, and more.

"Noah," she finally managed, breathless and desperate. She shuddered, sucking in a deep breath as she slid her eyes closed. "Please... I can't..." She paused when he ground his hips against her, his cock rotating and fighting back against her clenched walls. "Fuck..." she whimpered, waiting for the sensation to pass.

"Please," she pleaded again. "Please, fuck..."

The tireless Noah could feel the exhaustion in Kelsey's words just as he felt her body tiring against him. The shockwaves seemed to come in relentless waves, constantly milking his cock, which was far too turned on and eager to explore is latest conquest to give in so easily. Any other time the man had felt himself this aroused he would explode almost instantly but this time it seemed he was so turned on that he'd pushed past all of the trigger points that normally forced him to orgasm. The strong gripping waves of pleasure had turned into an endless gentle lapping against his cock that seemed to unbreachable at that very moment.

"Please, fuck..."

Kelsey's desperate cries only added to the swamping waves and only gave momentary pause to Noah's relentless assault on her newly touched insides.

"I warned you," He whispered gently as he did finally change his position; instead of smothering her body with his own he stood, and after sliding a pillow beneath Kelsey's waist his cock was lined up perfectly to not only enter her but slide against the region inside of her that contained the roots of the nerves leading to her clitoris; her g-spot. With a grunt his cock struck against that spot, and instantly he felt the spasms gripping his dick again, again and again he slid the throbbing organ against her wet insides. Noah listened happily to the squeals, begging, and moans he forced from her lips.

But it was the desperation and blankness he saw forming in her expressive, beautiful eyes that he was after. All this talk of taxes, begging, how much he would show her, and how much he would give had worked his mind into a devilish spot that desired to see nothing but pleasurable agony and tears that could no longer tell the difference between pleasure and pain. With his stance wide and balanced, an easy but firm rhythm took hold of Noah, he leered down at Kelsey and breathed in short little pants around the words he spoke.

"You're finished, only when I say you are, you wanted something different, something exciting in your boring life? Well, how about so much of it, you're going to go insane, I'm going to make sure you remember this night!"

Every single nerve ending in her body had been operating at a hypersensitive level so high that the continued stimulation went from being pleasurable to near unbearable. Her eyes watered and stung with the pain, and her nails dug into the skin of his back as she raked her hands up to his shoulders. Her moans shifted to whimpers, and her begging was akin to a babbling three year old in the throws of an emotional meltdown.

He wanted to drive her insane.

He was undoubtedly succeeding.

She pushed against him weakly as she felt her legs slip from his waist. The fatigue was pulling at her hard, making it hard to even keep her eyes open. "Please..." she managed. "What if... what if I come back... I'll pay the tax, all of it... I'll pay interest too... You can fuck me... again, and again..."

"Oh ho ho," Noah commented lightly as he continued his methodical strokes. The pleasure between his legs was building in a controlled manner that ensured when his orgasm arrived it would be magnificent. He'd done this enough times to know that carefully laying a thick base of smaller pleasures would create an opportunity for a mind blowing orgasm. Imprinting his style on his latest conquest also was part of his stratagem and hearing the exhausted and spent Kelsey giving into his future desires already increased the rising euphoria that would soon overtake his body regardless of his endurance.

"Sure you will little bird, I'm convinced, but stay awake a little longer, I want to see just how much you can take."

The words were punctuated by Noah's gleaming body leaning into his fucking and firmly taking hold of Kesley's face in his hands, he gently but firmly gave her cheek a slap. His hand was cupped and loosely formed so that the blow did nothing more than force her eyes open and momentarily rid her body of the cloying exhaustion. It might also later be remembered as a warning of just how dangerous this man was that had seduced the young woman searching for danger and excitement; she had surely found it.

"That's it," As a fresh wave of activity was drawn by the slap Noah felt his body tightening and the end fast approaching. With a shove that was harder, less caring, and catered to the animal instinct that existed in all men at some deep dark place in their mind he forced himself over the edge into an abyss of pleasure. His cock completely plugged up Kesley's virgin pussy as it pulsed and spewed his seed deep inside of her. A growl of satisfied completion ripped his chest and vibrated through his throat. Everything about this night focused on the amazing, heightened sensations as his climax consumed him. Knowing that his conquest was such a known, but unknown person in this seedy city, her innocence taken away, the incredible seduction she'd participated in without comprehension, and finally the absolute beauty that had been revealed beneath the baggy shirt and tight jeans.

"Fuck, fuck fuckfuck," Noah groaned in time with the pulses that shook his lower half until he'd finished.

Pulling his head back he took in the picture of young Kelsey while his cock remained thick and buried within her. Knowing he could go again if he desired, he quickly pushed aside the thought in favor of forcing the young woman to return to him again and again. Noah had always taken the long view on everything in his life. Still, he enjoyed the warmth around his cock and kept himself buried inside as he reached for his discarded clothes and removed a well rolled joint and accompanying lighter. With ease he lit up the potent stick of chemicals and collected a mouthful of the delightfully sweet smoke in his lungs and mouth.

Leaning over, he pressed his lips to Kelsey and gently breathed into her mouth.

Thoroughly spent, she lay there, helplessly exhausted and unable to find the energy to try and move from beneath him. She ached in the best way possible, a way she didn't even think was possible, and deep down, there was a part of her that looked forward to doing this again. The thought, though all-consuming, left her mind when he started smoking, and she found herself once again surprised. He hadn't struck her as the smoking type, but then again, none of what had transpired had crossed her mind as something that would happened that night, so her ability to read a room, let alone another person, was clearly not accurate. She didn't have long to think on it though, because he leaned over her and she felt herself grow still as she watched him, waiting with baited breath for what he was going to do next.

Then she started coughing.

The smoke he'd breathed into her was pungent, and it burned her throat and lungs to breath it in. She coughed so hard her ears started to ring and she felt her vision tunnel, and when the fit finally subsided, she was all but panting all over again.

"What the hell..." She managed to groan as she got one of her hands up to push at his chest. "Why would you mess around with that stuff? God that was rancid."

With a sheepish grin Noah took another long pull and allowed the mellowing affects to combine with his satisfied post-orgasmic state, it was just such a perfect blend, the naked man still connected to the tiny thing in front of him shifted their bodies so that Kelsey was raised up to sit on his lap while his back relaxed into the plush cushions behind him. Holding the joint off to the side so the acrid smoke didn't get into their eyes he wrapped an arm around Kelsey and pulled her into his chest. "Sorry," He said softly, a relaxed and jovial tone infecting his voice, "I guess I didn't clarify what kind of high I got at midnight."

Lightly his free fingertips began to softly stroke up and down Kelsey's bare back, enjoying the goosebumps he could feel after his coarse fingers passed over smooth skin, craning his neck a little he placed a soft kiss on the no-longer-virgin's forehead.

"I'll bake some brownies next time, I forgot how harsh the smoke could be for first-timers, trust me, you'll want to try this if you're going to keep searching for adventure. Plus, my brownies are the best." A chuckle rumbled deep in Noah's chest, causing both their bodies to bounce slightly, he moaned softly, but noticed Kelsey tensing, "You sore? Need a break?"

"I can barely feel my legs," she admitted with a sheepish look on her face as she watched him and leaned into his supportive touch. A small voice in the back of her mind wondered if she'd made a mistake, if this was the dumbest thing she had ever done, if it was going to land her in even more trouble moving forward than she'd ever been in in the past. At the same time though, it had been.... fun, if a touch unsettling at one point or another. She wanted to see what else he could show her, what else the world had to offer, and in wanting that, she knew that keeping out from under her father's grasp was going to be evermore difficult moving forward. The idea of being trapped was by far the most unsettling thing, so she leaned back just enough to meet his eyes, the movement causing a small shift of his semi-hard cock still burrowed deep in her canal. She shivered, sucking in a steadying breath, and held his gaze.

"Do you know of anywhere I could stay for the night?" She wondered. "If I go back... I just don't want to."

Noah didn't know how to respond for a moment. It had been a long time since a woman had invited herself to stay with him, even if Kelsey hadn't exactly come out and said that it was how he had interpreted her question. Slowly he nodded, "I know plenty of places that someone can stay without being noticed… But they aren't great for… Well let's just say you'd be out of place in them. I know you think you could handle it, and you're probably right, especially for a night." A slight twitch from Kelsey's sexy body caused another momentary pause that was accompanied with a soft growl of delight to bubble in Noah's chest. His eyes flashed, decision made then, he'd beaten around the bush too long already.

"But I'm selfish too. My bed has room for two, I'm offering it, but also demanding it. Once you can feel your legs again I'm going to want to collect some more of what you owe." Seizing Kelsey chin with his hand he kissed her possessively to emphasize his point, "I live in the penthouse of this building. So you don't have to make it far to reach a nice bath, and comfy bed. What do you say?"

Back
Top Bottom