Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Innocent Corruption {{Sin +&+ The PG}}

Sinister Lullaby

Planetoid
Fall in the windy city came with many changes, well beyond just weather patterns. Darkness fell earlier and lingered longer, shadows seemed to grow taller and darker, and with the drop in temperatures, crime rates did the opposite. With the lack of desire to be caught outdoors, things like break-ins and theft increased exponentially, as did homicides and assaults. At the very forefront of it all was the knowledge that the Wolves, the most aggressive and controlling mob in the history of the city, were operating at an all-time high, and their presence was ever more looming by the day. Their kingpin Desmond Croft and his right hand man, Bloody Tony, had laid claim to nearly every violent crime in the city; countless murders and nearly all of the drug and weapon distributions. Those factors alone tended to deter the general populace from leaving their homes, let alone attending events or going on outings. Not always though.

Kelsey was more determined to crawl out of the hole that her father had forced her to live within than she was to follow basic safety rules or even simple laws. Being the daughter of one of the wealthiest men in the city had been tough to a degree, given the amount of attention it garnered. But being suffered to live in his shadow for the entirety of her life, controlled in every minute thing that she did or didn't do, even having her future planned out without any say, that was harder. Having spent the majority of her life in treatment, she should have been celebrating her clean bill of health with her family and friends, basking the joy of the momentous accomplishment. Instead, she was wandering around a liquor store by herself, indecisively trying to pick out whatever bottle looked the most appeasing while keeping an eye out for any store employee who may have noticed her slipping the mini bottles into her pockets. Eventually, she settled on a bottle of Hypnotiq and carried it to the counter, where the cashier gave her a scrutinizing look.

"ID?" He asked.

She watched him, taking note of his handsome features as she offered a disarming smile and pushed her wavy chestnut locks from her face. "Right," she answered, digging her wallet out out of her purse. "It's in here somewhere... Have you had this one before? It looks like it would taste good, based on the color, and the bottle. Unless you have any recommendations?"

Play it cool, she thought to herself as she finally fished out her ID and passed it to him, mindfully holding his gaze with her own hazel hues until his attention shifted to scan over the ID she'd passed him.

"Something wrong?" She wondered when he didn't immediately pass it back.

The handsome cashier had been watching Kelsey closely since she entered his establishment. Noah's Liquor was a popular place for important people to visit, but they were not important because of their standing in the legal, high-class, well-to-do, public circles of the bustling city. The people who visited this shop were important in the underworld of the city, the dark corners, small side-rooms, and smoke-filled basements. Noah Bradshaw, the proprietor and currently manning the front desk prided himself on his ability to read the ebbs and flows of the city he'd grown up in and the undercurrents that rippled the manicured mirror flat high rises of downtown. As gangs warred and fought brutally for control of the ever-growing illegal economy of a city that with every passed law attempted to further restrict improper desires from being visibly available Noah had been able to force neutrality onto the various gangs whenever they stepped into his shop. It had come at a price, both financially and in blood, but in the end when a gangster, mobster, or petty criminal stepped into Noah's Liquor they could feel safe, for a while anyways.

The hidden lounge in the basement had been used many times during sit-down's, negotiations, and more useless meetings than the middle-aged man could count with two hands.

All of this was a long-winded way of saying that Noah knew people, he knew faces, and because he knew the powerful men at the top of the criminal food chain he also knew, second hand, who the more powerful legal families in this city were. He knew Kelsey, not by her face, but by her name and especially by the last name attached to her first. That was the first reason for the delay in handing her ID card back to her. The second was from the debate that had struck Noah as he saw her stealing from him with her sly hand movements and darting eyes. Only someone from an affluent family who had no knowledge of the underworld would dare to steal from his store, and only a member of that family who wasn't in control of its power or wealth would not know what sort of store she had wandered into. His memory attempted to recall anything he could about the daughter of the powerful businessman, but only a few vague headlines about a disease registered anything in his memory. The pictures associated with those headlines didn't do any justice to the beautiful figure standing in front of him with a nervous look beginning to break across delicate features.

For most teenager's attempting to buy underage would be allowed in this establishment, especially if they were even tangentially related to other clients who regularly shopped here, but for outsiders there was normally a price to pay, especially for young women as beautiful as Kelsey. Then there was the stealing to consider. It was only for the homeless beggars that the police were called, often they were stealing to be caught and given a few days in a warm prison cell with hot food. Insiders who stole were dealt with by contacting their connections and being forced to pay exorbitant taxes on the items they stole. Outsiders who didn't know any better were often given a frightening introduction to the underworld they'd never experienced before being tossed onto the frozen sidewalk with many more bruises than they had entered the store with. There was even a third element that had forced Noah to pause, and that was Kelsey's eyes. Besides being alluring to the point the man had felt butterflies enter his stomach there was a daring there that said this one was looking for something; trouble, or an escape, something different than the mundane they experienced all of the time.

Taking all these things into perspective Noah finally decided to take the route of what he hoped would be least resistance. Ignoring the stealing for the moment, he cleared his throat, and tapped the ID card against the counter as he coiled his arms on top of it.

"This is fake," He stated with a voice that mixed his firm factual voice of reason with just a hint of excitement.

"I'm supposed to call the police when I spot a fake ID, but you know I've seen so many of them I hardly bother," Noah's head tilted to the side as he allowed a small smirk to cross his face. He was happy to see Kelsey's response wasn't one of immediate flight. She knew her family name would protect her from the worst, but she also seemed at least a little excited to see what was going to happen next. "Still, there's a price to pay for attempting to get me in trouble, what if you were an undercover cop or worse, working for the liquor board and trying to get my license revoked?"

Noah paused again, making a show of thinking hard about how to handle the situation, before straightening himself to the fullest extent of his six-two frame that was broad around the shoulders but narrow around his hips, where he placed his hands still without returning the plastic card.

"I can tell you don't know much about this place, and I'm sure you have no reason to, was it a friend who told you that you can buy booze here illegally, or just gossip? If it was a friend, I'd hope they explained the price of ignoring the law, if it was gossip, maybe I can give you a pass. As long as you haven't added any extra crimes to the list and accept what the tax is for me to look the other way." Just to make things quite obvious, Noah paused again and looked Kelsey over from head to toe, stopping obviously at where her breasts pushed up the warm attire she was dressed in, "I was about to take my break. You want to give that Hypnotiq a try before you buy?"

Busted. The defeated thought crossed her mind like a sigh of disappointment as she continued to watch him and edged a half-step back. She didn't allow her expression to falter or her smile to fade as she held his gaze, and when he finished talking, she chose to side with the relief that she felt instead of the warning that sounded in the back of her mind.

"If you're okay with letting me try it, I would love to. And I'll even pay for it if I don't like it, as a show of good faith and gratitude," she told him in answer to his last question. Watching as he rounded out from behind the register counter, she worked to keep her hands to herself instead of reaching to try and reclaim her ID from him. Despite the fact that he'd spotted it as a fake, something made her more anxious to have it than to just let it go. Maybe it was the hope that a different place wouldn't be so quick to catch on and would be more easily fooled.

"Also, no one told me about anything," she added, choosing to address his previous line of questions as she followed in his footsteps across the store. "I was just out for a walk and kind of left it up to chance where I would end up, and that just happened to be here, looking for alcohol. So... whatever the tax is to avoid you calling the police, I am willing to pay. I'm really not in the mood to end my evening just yet. And not that it matters to you or anything but I need this."

When he stopped at last, she reached for his hand, the one still clasping her ID. "I'm Kelsey, by the way," she noted. "I didn't see a nametag though so I'm afraid I don't know your name, or even have a guess. If you're inclined to share..."

Kelsey had unknowingly followed Noah to the door leading to the underground lounge. When she reached for her ID card, he interrupted her action with his own hand that dwarfed her petite palm and well-manicured fingers with a firm but warm handshake. He held her hand much longer than necessary and captured her gaze with his own and a smile, "I'm Noah… Yes, the Noah on the sign. Pleasure to meet you."

His hand with the ID card darted quickly into the purse held over Kelsey's shoulder and deposited the ID card. He felt absolutely confident at this point that she wouldn't be making a beeline for the door, not with the explanation she'd given and how close she was standing to him. Finally releasing her hand Noah turned to the door and punched in a passcode that caused the door to unlock with a soft electronic beep. He went through the door first and flicked on the warm lights that led down an expensively wood paneled stairwell to an equally warmly stained door. Still leading the way Noah went down the stairs and through the door which led into a large room with surprisingly high ceilings. Once in the room he made a direct line for the bar on the far side of the room. As they walked, he talked, keeping his voice friendly and light.

"It's hard to let the evening end sometimes, I get that, and trust me this is one of the better places to do such a thing. We built this place like twenty years ago, just installed a better ventilation system about two years ago, can barely smell cigarette smoke anymore. Not that we get many smokers either, all the older customers switched to cigars, and the younger crowd all vape. Quiet tonight, though, I think everyone is over at the Golden Eagle, some new band or something…"

Noah trailed off as he arrived at the bar before pouring out two-fingers of the Hypnotiq drink in glass tumblers.

He'd done all this from the customer side of the bar, and picked the sturdy glasses up while nodding toward a loveseat and pair of overstuffed lounging chairs; indicating where Kelsey should sit. Happily enough she chose the loveseat, and without any reservations Noah sat down next to her heavily. He handed off Kelsey's drink to her, and immediately raised his own for a toast. The sparkle in his eye would be dangerous to just about anyone but the most clueless of people, and the hand he'd placed on Kelsey's thigh was confident and casual.

"So why does your night need to keep going, little bird?" He asked softly, after tasting the liquor.

The liquid was both sweet and bitter, and it burned on the back of her tongue and throat after she swallowed. She couldn't help but to scrunch up her face for a fleeting second as she pulled the glass away, and then she laughed lightly in embarrassment. "That's an interesting flavor," she noted as she looked over and met his eyes. "Not terrible, just... different, I guess. But to answer your question," she added after clearing her throat. "I need an escape for a little while. I've been couped up for way too long and I'm just sick of the same four walls I've been trapped in. So I decided to do something different for once, without anyone else telling me what to do or where to go or who to spend my time with. I even made sure to do it without being watched."

Whether or not this guy, this Noah, knew who she was, he hadn't really displayed an opinion either way. She welcomed it, and the lack of judgement or expectation that came in his gaze and his demeanor. His proximity, though incredibly close, didn't strike her as offensive or even threatening. After all, he'd promised to let her off the hook for having a fake ID and offered her to try out the alcohol without even having to pay first. No one did that, right?

"I have to admit that I um... I sort of intended-- well, not sort of, I intended on lifting some of those little sample liquor bottle things from you. The ones in those racks at the ends of the aisles. I'll make sure to pay for those too, and any other recommendations you think I should get."

The expectant demeanor on Noah's face didn't alter a bit as Kelsey admitted to stealing. He was too absorbed in what she had said previously and the complete lack of nervousness on the heiress's innocent face. So, he'd been right about what she was searching for and somehow fate had brought her into his liquor store and tempted her to steal his products knowing what sort of fate that could lead to. He did have to make some sort of comment about her admitted theft so after a sip of the liquor that he suddenly found to his liking, assuredly because it would forevermore remind him of the night that was about to occur, he spoke.

"Well, I'll add it to your tab," Noah said as he moved his hand back and forth over the inside of her thigh.

He knew better than to give details on all that repayment would entail tonight. Let her get a few more drinks in before I break the bad news, he thought to himself with a private smirk as he sipped the sweetly bitter liquid. Long past were the days that liquor of any kind burned the back of his throat. There was a small debate that occurred in his mind as he commented on the drink. Knowing there could be repercussions to what he was planning on doing, he weighed them against the advantages that slept in his own corner of the political world. Kelsey's family had no real power in the underworld, but the influence they held aboveground was enough to affect those who operated in the shadows. Just how much was entirely up for debate and not widely known. In fact, Noah didn't know, and he made it his mission to know everything. Just the fact that he didn't know meant any favors her father had carried out by less legal means were favors that did not cause large ripples in the underworld. That was how Noah could conclude with almost absolute certainty that the worst that would happen to him would be paying a fine. He could afford a fine. The Wolves would fine him and tell Kelsey's father they had found the culprit and dealt with him, if Kelsey even bothered to complain about tonight.

Noah wasn't a man that often gave the women he took favors from a reason to complain. Teens not yet twenty-one would flash him a tit or two, hand jobs and blowjobs a plenty, shit even the women he had forced into giving him sex rarely complained. He knew he was good looking, and knew how to use his cock, not to mention the women all knew they'd started the whole thing by trying to steal or giving him a fake ID like little miss Kelsey had just so blindly done.

"It's more popular than it deserves to be I think, it gets good press, but I'd also say it's better than a lot of drinks that famous people pour some sugar into and give a fancy name." He'd brought the bottle with them and poured Kelsey another drink while ignoring his own glass for the moment. "I don't sell a whole lot, but when I do it's always the twenty-somethings, or customers without a real ID." He winked and chuckled while moving his face a bit closer and tucking several of Kelsey's stray hairs behind her ears.

"Well you're way too gorgeous of a bird to be kept in a cage, I'm glad you wandered in to my store, and that you've got time to lounge about. Music?" The singular question came after Noah finished his drink and stood, walking quickly to the bar to retrieve a tablet that controlled all the entertainment and lights in the lounge as well as a few cans of cold beer and a can of the latest fad of vodka and bubbly fruit drink.

"Chasers," He said with a smile as he set the cool cans down on the table in front of them and flicked on whatever Kelsey had replied with on the speakers. Once he was settled back down Noah once again placed a hand on her thigh, this time even higher up, "So what was the first thing you did once you were free, you can't have just been hunting for a liquor store this whole time?"

His touch was bold, she gave him that, but it wasn't like he had his hand around her neck, or groping her chest or something. He was being nice, she just had to keep reminding herself of that fact, and it wasn't entirely hard to do. Besides, he was a complete stranger, not only to her, but to the extent of her knowledge, to her family too. It made him unconnected, unbiased, and easy to interact with. So she held his gaze boldly, considered what he said, what he did, and went ahead and tipped back her glass.

"The first thing I did was get in a taxi and ask to be taken anywhere," she told him with a smirk as she held her glass out for a refill. Once he had finished, she settled back and looked into the blue liquid. "So the driver dropped me off outside of some night club and then I used that same fake ID to get in. I guess the security guy wasn't as keen as you are. I danced for a little bit, and then I decided to leave and take a walk through the city at night. You know, living dangerously. That walk led me here, and now here we are." She sipped on her glass as she shrugged and diverted her gaze from his to a spot on the wall. Before he could have the time to even begin to think of a response, she pushed up from her seat and stepped away from the couch, then turned to hold her free hand out to him.

"Do you dance?" She wondered. "I mean if you like music then I would assume you must at least sometimes dance. Unless you have this whole set up here for a different reason?"

Noah had been about to comment about just how dangerous walking the streets at night was for a pretty girl like her but couldn't get the comment out in time before she bounced out her seat. His eyes took a million pictures of her tight ass in black jeans before she turned around and offered him a dance. The delicate hand he'd held earlier was proffered to him and in his rush to take it a splash of his drink landed on the collared long-sleeved shirt he'd been wearing that was dark blue striped and contrasted with the light beige slacks he was wearing. With a slightly embarrassed grin he took the shirt off and tossed it on the love seat they had been sharing; revealing an impeccably white tee shirt that revealed a powerful chest, and equally protruding shoulders. The white cotton hugged his muscles, and the little bit of fat that covered what would have been a six pack if he could just cut back on his drinking a bit.

"Do I dance," He snorted the question back with a lighthearted chuckle afterwards, "You bet I do you lovely little bird, how else do you think I get women, I can't cook!"

He took Kelsey's hand firmly and together they quickly found the beat to Moonlight by Kali Uchis as the radio station Noah had picked generally just played the top songs from a certain genre. The sweet seductive tones were perfect for a slow dance that included plenty of body contact that the older man did not shy away from. It didn't take long for Noah to have his hands on both of Kelsey's hips, feeling her rhythm so he could swing his own hips to match while one of his legs were between her legs and one of hers was between his. As the singer crooned about getting high in the moonlight the handsome proprietor leaned over to the gorgeous rebel and whispered into her ear.

"What about you? Do you want to get high in the moonlight?"

He pulled his head back and raised an eyebrow but continued to dance. Now that he had the beat down his hands were gliding up and down Kelsey's form. Quickly they were frustrated by her jacket and without asking he unzipped the first layer of her protection and slid her arms out of the sleeves. Tossing the jacket to join his shirt on the love seat. Now only in a loose-fitting long sleeve shirt, Noah's eyes darted to the revealed patch of skin around her neck and his hands slowly followed his gaze, tracing her collarbone before tilting her head to the side by her jaw.

Leaning over again he added, "I can make that happen."

Just then the song began to crossfade into Sam Smith's Unholy, and a grin of anticipation broke over Noah's face as he wondered just how Unholy of a night he was going to have.

She felt warm and tingly all over in a way she'd never felt before. She also felt her inhibitions a little less profoundly, not that they'd been particularly strong that night to begin with, given her choice of activities. The way his voice tickled into her ear made a shiver travel down her spine and that warmth she felt increase. So when the song changed over the only way she could think of to answer his question was to turn so that her back to his chest and press against him. It was an easy rhythm to get into, and with each sway of her hips, her ass rubbed against him.

"I'd like that."

She tipped her head back to look at up him, her voice just loud enough to be heard over the volume of the music. "How soon could you make it happen? If I need to clear my calendar or something I think I can make that happen..."

With the lecherous lyrics blaring in the background, Noah's mind blended them with the ass grinding against his cock and the eager face staring up at him. His hands began to move even more aggressively, gone was the safety of them being attached to Kelsey's hips. One moved under her loose shirt and began alternating between teasing her waistband and sliding up her smooth belly towards her breasts. Noah just couldn't make up his mind which direction to take with that hand. The other had no such decision to make as it slipped up her body to her throat, latching firmly without squeezing. His dark eyes stared down at the beautiful face staring up at him and quickly made a decision.

"It can happen tonight," He paused his response as his head lowered, lips coming dangerously close to Kelsey's, "If you pay the tax you owe with enthusiasm."

With the decision made, and the gauntlet thrown Noah's lips seized Kelsey's even while they both retained the glorious grinding rhythm that Sam Smith's sexy song pulsed through their bodies. She'd feel his hardness now, pressed against her tight ass and riding up her lower back as they gyrated together. With the decision made above, his lower hand also decided that the lower path was the correct direction. Thick, calloused fingers that had taken a life before slipped between the tight waistband of Kelsey's jeans and her smooth skin, searching for another type of life to take.

Everything about the change in the situation should have been wrong, was wrong, but a haze had formed in her mind, preventing her from acting any thoughts of better judgement. Instead, she ignored the warning bells and conformed against his body. Her lips parted at his urging, allowing him to taste her and she him; in addition to the alcohol on his tongue, she detected a touch a mint, like mouthwash maybe, or toothpaste. It was nearly as intoxicating as the liquid in the glass she still held, rather, clung to in a desperate attempt not to drop and break it.

His words only registered a moment prior to his digits sliding between her folds, and her mind went completely blank as a noise left her throat. She had to work to reel herself back into the present, to forming words and sentences and keeping herself upright. So she turned her cheek to break away from his kiss, breathing a little harder.

"What's the tax?" she managed to ask, her voice a little more breathy than controlled. "How much do you want?"

No one had ever touched her like that before, ever, and the heat that radiated into her stomach and core was like being dangled over an open flame. It was uncomfortable and intoxicating in a way that made a part of her ache for more, and that was the part that won out. Almost pitifully, she found herself grinding against his incessant touch, another soft moan escaping her lips.

"I've never..." she whispered.

The confident chuckle that had been in the process of echoing in Noah's chest at Kelsey's tax question was cut short by the breathless words admitting her inexperience. He hadn't expected that. A woman of her age, with her body, and the publicity of who she was had to have a thousand boys sliding into her DM's on the daily. In a split second several things passed through Noah's mind. Virginity was something only a few wacky religious people paid attention to anymore nowadays, even Italian's had mostly given up on the old tradition of 'honor' amongst women. He doubted Kelsey's family held those ideas. Not knowing what to expect could make things both easier and harder. She definitely seemed repressed, and taking a repressed girl for the first time was almost always an exciting adventure that ended well. The flip side of that was the possibility of it being quite painful, but Noah's experience could easily work through that problem if it came up. Finally, there was the slight possibility of her first time becoming a larger-than-life event to Kelsey herself, she might even want to see him again. A sudden grind against his throbbing erection and wetness beginning to trickle onto his fingers rapidly convinced Noah that would not be a problem either.

"The tax is all of you," The growl of Noah's voice wasn't loud enough to be heard over the music, but his lips were so close to Kelsey's ear that would undoubtedly hear him, "But don't worry, I can be gentle," As evidence his fingers danced lower in Kelsey's pants, lightly dragging his fingers across her heated vagina, now underneath both her pants and undergarments. Almost right after the gentle brush, his hand around her throat tightened and moved her head sideway so that Noah's teeth could gently nibble her lower neck, "And we'll find out just how gentle I need to be, because since you've never, we'll find out together just how you like it." The grip on her throat loosened, but the fingers against her sex moved more firmly now, with Noah's ring and index on the outside of her soft labia and his thick middle finger running down the center of her slowly wetting slit.

"Money doesn't mean much if you can't get what you want Kelsey, and right now I want you."

Well, maybe his intentions weren't as nice as she'd initially thought, or at least not nearly as innocent. But to give him herself as a means of paying some sort of fine? It almost felt unreal, like she'd stepped off the train at the wrong station and landed in a movie or TV show. She'd never been with anyone before, and just willingly giving herself up to this perfect stranger? Sure, he was hot as hell, and way his touch felt was indescribable, but it was insane. There was no way. She had to tell him no.

But then, what if telling him no meant calling the cops? Getting busted with a fake ID would probably not go over well in the eyes of the law, and stealing certainly wouldn't have. But in the eyes of her father? She'd be lucky if he didn't chain her up in her bedroom for the rest of her life, at least while it still belonged to her. The idea of going back there disgraced and ashamed was far more unbearable than giving herself to Noah. So, with her mind made up, she rested her free hand on the wrist of his hand that was crammed in her pants, driving her ability to form conscious thoughts to the brink of extinction. Gripping his wrist, she tried to get him to stop, or at least cease long enough for her to try and clear her mind.

"I need to put my glass down..." she managed to answer. "But I agree to your terms."

Once again, the little minx caught Noah by a bit of surprise. The business-like acceptance combined with what would otherwise easily be thought of as an excuse to get away from his grasp was sending mixed messages. He relented slowly, curling his fingertips as he removed them from down Kelsey's pants in order to provide the firmest contact, he could manage with her clitoris on his way out. The hand on her throat uncoiled as well and dropped lightly to the side of Noah's well-built frame. He tucked his thumbs into the waistband of his own pants and briefly followed his newest customer before diverting to his own drinks. Cracking a beer, he took a long drag and gave Kelsey a look, tilting his head to the side.

"You surprised me Kelsey, how has someone as hot as you never done it?" Briefly, Noah's eyes narrowed and if she looked quick enough, she might have glimpsed the violence that resided in the handsome proprietor's soul. He finished his beer as he waited for the young disaster seeking woman to answer. Slowly he closed the distance between them as he spoke just over the music, "It doesn't matter to me, I'll collect my tax either way, but I just wanted you to know that I already think you're special, even if we met thirty minutes ago, I've never met someone running face forward into danger… It makes me thing you might be dangerous."

After finishing her glass and setting it down, Kelsey considered his words carefully as she turned to face him. Once he had closed the distance, she lifted her chin to more easily meet his eyes and reached for his hands with each of her own. She guided him to grasp her by the hips and then did the same to him as she held his gaze steadily. If she was going to do this, she was going to make sure it meant something, although what exactly that would be was unclear.

"I had cancer," she told him in a low voice as she held his gaze and stepped close enough for her chest to brush his. "Spent most of my life in and out of hospitals and treatment. And anytime I did get close to someone else, close enough that we could, you know, my parents either separated us, or cancer did. I am finally free and clear of both the cancer and my family, and I wanted to celebrate that tonight, so I did, I am."

While she spoke, she slipped her hands underneath the hem of his shirt and felt his warm skin. Surprisingly, it was smooth, not that she was expecting much else, or even knew what she was expecting. The higher her hands roamed though, the more coarse hair she felt, not a crazy amount, thankfully, it didn't feel like he would rival a wolf. The whole while, she still held his gaze, near defiantly, or perhaps a little too boldly.

"I'm not entirely sure what makes you think that my scrawny ass would be dangerous, but I can assure you, I'm not," she added as she lifted on her tiptoes. "You made me an offer when we were dancing. And I want to take advantage of tonight as much as you want to take advantage of me." Her lips were so close to his that she could feel his warm breath and smell the beer on it. His hands were on her ass, and she could tell he was restraining himself. "If you promise not to hurt me," she told him. "I'll make good on my promise to be enthusiastic." And as a show of good faith, she leaned to press her lips against his while she flattened her palms against his chest.

Cancer? Added to Noah's already overwhelming impression of young Kelsey she'd been struck by that disease, no wonder her father attempted to shield her from the world and all the dangers in it; she'd probably been through enough. How a father's love was warped into overbearing suffocation was not something the single, though not by choice, Noah could quite understand. His own father had never presented that sort of way towards him, and he'd never had a chance to cause such an issue for his own daughter, but the less said about that the better. The man was torn between words of comfort that he knew as a stranger would provide little relieve, and the very slowly dwindling passion between his legs that had brought the two strangers to this moment in time. Thankfully, Kelsey knew what she wanted and as her hands crept under his shirt the fading lust was rekindled with a vengeance thanks to those soft hands and her obstinate desire to stare Noah directly in the face.

His own hands had only moved to her tightly covered ass, his aggressiveness from earlier restrained by Kelsey sad story and the overwhelming desire to hear what would come next from her seductive lips.

She promised she wasn't dangerous.

She promised their minds were in sync.

She demanded he promised not to hurt her.

She promised she would be enthusiastic.

With their lips hovering so closely together Noah could smell the fruity liquor, but underneath was the scent of her conditioner and the waxy fruitiness of her lip balm. It was a heavenly promise. The kiss promised everything Noah had been debating up until this point in the night. Firmly, it promised fulfillment of dark desires to do things to Kelsey she had never experienced, and some she had not even dreamed of. Softly, it requested that those dark desires did not spill into some unfortunate circumstance that Noah could not escape from. Quickly, it sparked the lust and fanned the flame of desire that had arisen the moment his dark green eyes had captured Kelsey's lighter green ones in their gaze. Slowly, unsure of exactly how to proceed, the kiss lingered on and on, offering Noah the opportunity to do what he wanted so long as the promises were kept. Finally, with a groan of regret the taller man ended the kiss and stared down into the shorter young woman's eyes, searching for confirmation that her words were truly spoken. They were.

"I can't promise that none of it will hurt," Noah's hands finally found their footing, so to speak, and slid up the inside of Kelsey's shirt along her smooth back. They found the clasp of her bra and undid it with ease that came from decades of experience, "But I will promise that none of the hurt will be permanent, or on purpose, because I am dangerous and that makes you dangerous Kelsey, where something like this could end up…" The words trailed off and Noah desperately hoped his words made sense. Aside from the little things that definitely would hurt during her first time, he had no control over the emotions that could afflict them both much more violently. But he would try his hardest.

His hands slid from her shirt, holding her bra that he tossed to a nearby chair. Then his arms lifted and his knees bent slightly, allowing Kelsey to remove the tightly fit tee shirt. The hair that was present on his body was left there on purpose and completed the masculine look of his upper body; the rest was removed meticulously. The moment her hands and arms were free of his body Noah returned the favor whisking her shirt up and over her head. In the split second it took him to find the chair again to drop her shirt he found her arms covering her breasts when his gaze returned.

A soft smile graced his lips as he wrapped her half-naked body in a giant hug until Kelsey felt comfortable enough to turn her palms against his bare chest again, instead of covering her body. Noah's hands scooped under her butt and lifted her until their hips were on an equal plane, and their faces nearly aligned. He kissed her lips once, twice, and then with the third attack his held twisted to the side, his lips opened, and his tongue pushed into Kelsey's sweet mouth. Briefly he battled her tongue as a groan of delight reverberated back and forth inside their locked jaws after being created deep inside of Noah's chest.

Even as the echo died Noah gently lowered Kelsey onto the nearby love seat, maintaining the lock of their lips until her weight was fully out of his hands, "Fuck," He breathed, "You're such a sexy treat," With his hands freed from holding her up they slid between their heated bodies, gliding over Kelsey's trembling belly on the way to her breasts. A hungry glimmer had conquered Noah's eyes as he stared excitedly into Kelsey's.

Any tangible answer she would have mustered was taken from her the moment that his hands cupped and caressed her breasts, and when his rough thumbs rolled over her nipples she let go of a gasp and had to work to keep her eyes open. Heat and shivers roiled over her entire body as she lay beneath him and his firm touch and moved her hands overtop of his, torn between pushing him away or encouraging him to stay there. In the end, she merely let her hands rest there, and lifted her head to mash her lips against his again. With far less experience and practice, she was a little sloppy, but she made up for it in lustful enthusiasm.

She lifted her hands from his and reached to splay her palms over his chest, feeling the strength beneath his skin and the heat the radiated off of him, his strong heartbeat. Taking a page from his book, she parted her lips from his in order to speak while she slid her hands down over his stomach to the waistband of his pants.

"You're sexy too. Keep going."

The encouragement really wasn't necessary for Noah, but his cock appreciated the verbal approval coming from Kelsey's sweet lips. It throbbed against the barrier that separated it from what it knew was fast approaching. A groan of acknowledgement rumbled deep in his chest and vibrated between their locked lips. Firm spheres of flesh fitting his hands perfectly were the only focus in Noah's mind. He squeezed, firmly digging in his splayed fingers, and captured as much of the soft skin as he could before letting all, but Kelsey's erect nipples slip through his grasp; these he pinched lightly and rolled between calloused thumb and index finger. Her squirming reaction was enough to break the lock between their lips again and Noah's went in search of more points that would extract such a wonderful reaction.

Slowly he kissed down her jaw and throat while his hips lifted, allowing Kelsey the access she needed to shove the waistbands of his jeans and underwear down to allow his cock to escape. The significantly cooler air of the lounge had little effect on the size and texture of his cock; he was far too turned on for a few degrees to make a difference. It remained above average in both length and girth, and as her virgin hands took hold of it the organ swelled to its fullest potential. Just as her soft hands took hold so too did Noah's lips find their way to a spot just below Kelsey's ear that drew a reaction equal to the shiver of ecstasy that shook her lover as she grasped his cock.

Noah kept his lips in place, nibbling, licking, and breathing heavily against that sensitive spot.

His hands continued their work, making sure her nipples would remain erect until his lips had the chance to reach them.

On instinct his hips pushed forward, intent on forcing his cock to experience anything close to having sex, even if that was just to drag his sensitive glands along Kelsey's fingers.

"I can't stop now Kelsey," He whispered between delicate attacks on the sensitive flesh he'd found, "I'll never stop."

"So don't," she answered him in a breathy voice. Everything he was doing felt good, but the heat she felt was slowly starting to form into an ache, a need, one that she had no idea how to satisfy or fulfill. What she did know was that she was warm in a near uncomfortable way, and the only attempt at relief she had to was to relinquish her hold on his cock in order to flatten her hands against his shoulders and try to push him back.

"Wait," she breathed when he all but growled his protest. Removing her hands from his shoulders, she reached to unfasten her jeans and lifted her hips to work them down. He caught on quick enough, and was swift to help her be free of the constricting denim, left sprawled before him in none but a pair of skimpy black panties. Her initial instinct was once again to try and cover herself, but she resisted the urge to the best of her ability and instead landed with her hands on her waistband, holding his gaze near shyly. Sucking in a slow breath, she lifted her hips once again and slid her panties down. She wasn't clean shaven, but it was clear that she took the time to manicure her bush neatly and carefully.

She saw the fixation in his gaze, and though she'd bared herself to him, she still felt that self consciousness, so to regain his attention she reached for him and took a hold of his cock in each of her hands. Her hold was just slightly firm, and she moved her hands slowly back and forth over his length as she watched for his reaction. His own pleasure was pleasing to her, and encouragement enough for her to keep going with a little more boldness, even so much as squeezing him a little firmer and rubbing back and forth with one hand while she reached with the other to fondle his balls.

Noah shivered in pleasure as Kelsey's gentle hand grazed against his throbbing jewels. They were pulsing ever so faintly as the reproductive organs filtered through the various sensations of pleasure consuming their owner's lower half and decided that very shortly, they were going to need to increase their production. As casual as Kelsey's words were there was a knowledge and need that drove her newly acquainted lover to continue to do everything, he could think of to turn on her own libido. His hands had done their job and by the time his lips reached her nipples they had remained erect and aroused, he licked them, then he kissed them, and then ever so gently he nibbled on them after sucking them into his warm mouth. At the same time now that one his hands were free, he began to test and brush against the faintly lubricated fold of skin between Kelsey's legs.

She was not quite ready to accept his overly eager cock and Noah was determined to make sure she was.

His entire large hand rubbed first, exciting all the nerves of her skin that surrounded the one bundle he was most after, before his fingers split and brushed carefully on either side of the linear opening. As a test two fingers forced the pale skin apart, revealing damp red undersides of the otherwise unblemished flesh. Gently he stroked up and down before on the next upstroke he moved higher and higher to where a small piece of skin covered her slowly erecting clitoris. With fingers already slippery with her own arousal Noah brushed, teased, and swirled around the center of Kelsey's concentrated pleasure over and over again. The corresponding shudders and increase in her breathing were enough to force his own juices to leak from the head of his cock with the precum rapidly providing a slippery lubricant for her tiny fingers.

"You're not ready just yet," Noah finally breathed, his eyes studying the way Kelsey's innocent face began to twitch and reshape itself as the pleasure built higher and higher. "Once your ready, I'll give you everything I've got, and I won't stop, I promise you that."

"Please," she mewled pitifully in a voice that was pitched up. She was all but writhing beneath him, her core tight and every muscle in her body strained. It felt like she was a bomb with a fuse about to run out, and her ability to focus on rubbing his cock was quickly fading into oblivion. More, she needed more, whatever he could possibly give her. A sound caught between a whimper and a moan left her lips as her hand fell away from his jewels and instead gripped at the cushion beneath, seeking anything to anchor her to reality.

"More," she breathed as her eyes fell closed. "Noah... more."

The eager desire in which Kelsey spoke demanded action, and Noah obliged.

Swiftly he kissed his way down her writhing belly while his hands held onto her breasts, keeping her body at bay and forcing her neck to crane if she wished to see what was happening. The smell filling Noah's nostrils switched from the light scent of body wash mixed with the beginning's of sweat to the powerful aroma of lust as his mouth arrived at its destination. The lover, determined to ready his prizes body, felt his mouth fill with hunger and anticipation at the taste about to flood his mouth. He did not tease or linger, immediately his strong tongue dove between her sealed lips and spread them apart. The moan of a man eating his first meal in days burst from his lips as Kelsey's sex filled his mouth. Deeper his tongue probed in a steady rhythm, searching every nook and cranny before pausing momentarily to lick the drippings from around her entrance. The process repeated itself many times over before the previous tension on the young body underneath him was as taught as violin string.

Then his focus shifted to the small erect nub, hidden beneath a small fold of skin, perched just above her pussy and below the well kept pubis. His lips brushed aside the small barrier, his teeth ever so gently seized the throbbing bundle of nerves, and with a purposeful moan Noah vibrated his entire jaw as he swiped his tongue repeatedly over the captured prize. His hands remained firmly on her breasts, squeezing them rhythmically and holding her to the couch, knowing what sort of explosion was coming and preparing his muscles for the ensuing struggle of ecstasy.

Somehow, her hands had found their way to the back of his head, and her fingers had clenched into his hair in a near desperate grasp. Her breathing was rapid and shallow, and she couldn't stop moaning. His final assault tactic had her vision swimming, and she cried out as she felt herself all but explode from deep in her core, every muscle in her body pulsating as she writher beneath his firm grasp. She came back down from the high slowly, and tugged on his hair firmly.

"Noah," she pleaded when she was finally able to look him in the eyes. "Fuck me, please. I want... I need to feel it. Please..."

She finally released him and lowered her hands to find his, holding his gaze the whole time. She wanted to feel his weight press against her. She wanted to feel what it was like to have him inside of her, what his promise of giving her everything he had was like. If it was anything at all like what she had already made her feel, she was all but desperate for it.

"Fuck me," she pleased again, her voice barely loud enough to be heard over the speakers.

Noah nodded, his face coated in her juices, providing an extra shine to his smile.

Like a bear lumbering towards its kill he moved up her body, his eyes lit with the fire of desire, he was so hard that he knew he no longer needed his hands to guide his cock. Taking Kelsey's offered hands he wrapped his much larger fingers through hers. Using them only to provide more connection as his hips lined up what she was craving. Gently at first he guided his throbbing tip between her lips that were still wet and parted, revealing the inner red of arousal to his eyes as he made sure everything was within alignment. Slowly, but with irresistible force he pushed forward as his eyes went to hers, locking into them as he raised their hands above Kelsey's head. Just as he pinned them to the couch above her, his cock shuddered against the irrevocable seal inside of her entrance.

"I'm going to fuck you Kelsey, and I'm not gonna stop until I collect my tax," The grin was mostly harmless, but a hint of the danger that resided in Noah's spirit was present and visible.

With her hands above her head and pinned by his much stronger ones Noah laid his entire weight on the much smaller figure beneath him and allowed his mass to force his cock deep inside of her. A growl of pleasure bubbled in his chest, and as soon as their hips met Noah's began to move in reverse, grinding the flared head of his cock against Kelsey's gripping insides as he pulled toward the entrance. Just as he was about to slip out the direction reversed again, and he plunged back in. The slow, powerful strokes began to slowly increase in speed but the power remained the same. Irresistible.

At first, it hurt so sharply and unexpectedly that she cried out and tried to resist him. She drew her knees up, fully intending to try and push him away with her legs, but the more he rocked his hips, the more the pain faded from a sharp ache to a hot and delicious burn. Before long she wrapped her legs around him, encouraging him closer, deeper, and she moved her hips with his timed thrusts. Each pound into her had the breath leaving her lungs and long low moans escaping her throat. When he picked up his pace and started moving harder and faster, her moans became unintelligible words, and her eyes practically watered with the pleasure.

In her position, she had no way to cling to him or hold on, and her only option was to strain against his hold as her core tightened again. She clenched down around him, her inner walls undulating with her impending climax, serving to increase the friction and her pleasure and bring it on ever faster. Her eyes nearly rolled back in her skull with her second orgasm as she clenched and came around him. She was all but babbling in her delirium, and before long she was begging him for more, to not stop, moaning his name and vulgarities. Never had she felt anything like this, and she absolutely did not want it to stop until she couldn't handle it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom