Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Importance of Avatar Choice

Reason for Your Avatar

• Total voters
I'm never one to judge on avatar - save the occasional appreciation of one that's unusual. (one of the best writers I've ever met on another site used a stock photo of an artichoke for their profile pic).

As for mine, I just enjoy cute animals, and the one I've chosen isn't the sorta thing you'd expect to see in the niche corner of dark sexy fantasy. It's something that brings me enjoyment to look at, and I hope that some random site-goers and partners enjoy it too. :)

I'm never one to judge on avatar - save the occasional appreciation of one that's unusual. (one of the best writers I've ever met on another site used a stock photo of an artichoke for their profile pic).

As for mine, I just enjoy cute animals, and the one I've chosen isn't the sorta thing you'd expect to see in the niche corner of dark sexy fantasy. It's something that brings me enjoyment to look at, and I hope that some random site-goers and partners enjoy it too. :)
Stoats are pretty cite lil fellas so you definitely get a bonus in my book.

Nope. You know what? >.> I think the closest I've come to being a bit iffy was when someone had a political avatar that I wasn't overly fond of.
You know what, this would be valid lol. But at that point it doesn't matter if it's an avatar or a signature or something on their profile, it's no longer just an aesthetic choice, it's a belief.

As for me, a lot of great partners haven't had an avatar at all, though it's nice to see a bit of effort. I'm here for writing, not visuals, so I guess I'm the camp of not caring.

That said mine is my own drawing of the character I play in most RP's, so I do believe someone disliking it would probably not want to play with me in the first place. šŸ˜‚

Back
Top Bottom