Mx Female Seeking Harem RPs

No.42

Super-Earth
Hello and welcome to my request thread!
You can call me 42 or whatever suits your fancy. I'm an seasoned RPer with about 15 years of experience. Started RPing on a Naruto site with lots of rules, but years ago I found sites similar to Blue Moon and this type of freeform RPing is more my style. Right now I have a few cravings, but I'll post one of my main cravings here:

Harems
Indeed, rather cliche I suppose, but I've been really craving it a story involving MC and a harem that surrounds him. This would involve my partner playing multiple ladies in romantic and/or sexual relationships with MC. I'm not just looking for a smut filled sex-fest or a short term RP with just a scene or two, so if you are seeking pure smut, I might not be the best partner for you.
I have a few potential plot ideas in mind, but I'd rather hear yours. I love brainstorming with my RP partners! So shoot me a message!

This often goes well with partners that enjoy DMing/GMing, being the ones controlling the world in general around MC, typically in more fantasy or sci-fi settings, but we can definitely work with a number of settings. I have a list of ones I enjoy below.

Settings
Modern
Fantasy
Historical
Supernatural
Sci-Fi
Cyberpunk
Post-Apocalypse

I'm open to many other ideas, just pitch them to me!

A few notes:.
3rd person, past tense only.
1-3 paragraphs is my usual posting length.
Kinks and Limits (I rather we discuss those in private).

If any of these interest you, send me a DM and I'll be happy to discuss details with you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom