Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A tutor and her pet (Sheena-Tiger & Chainsmoke)

Bernarda.jpg
Spa
Full Name:Bernarda Patricia Molina
Height:5'1'' / 154 cm
Hair:brown
Eyes:brown
Other Details:
  • comes from a poor background
  • dreams of having a better income than her parents
  • only has mediocre grades
  • lately had a grow-spurt not fit for her clothes
Bernarda.jpg
Bernarda is a young woman who could trace her families line back to the early days of Spains colonies in the Caribbean. While it was not clear when exactly they had actually settled down but it was around 1500. Her closer family was not living anywhere close to latin america anymore for at least three generations on both sides of her parents but she still had the looks one might associate when hearing the word 'Latina'. The brown haired beauty never called herself such and would not dare to do so after experiencing her aunt doing so and being called out by someone from the region of latin america. In her opinion there was no point in doing so or escalate the argument like they did but it did leave quite the impression on the far younger Bernarda 15 years ago. Maybe the worst was, that it had been during an otherwise happy meeting with a far part of the family and the reason for her interest in learning more about her origins. By all means, a marriage between them and her direct family would not even have been anywhere near the danger of incest by now and it was pure luck that someone discovered they had a shared ancestor.​

Nothing of this mattered today though. The brown eyes were resting on the sheet of paper in her hands. It was a cutout from a newspaper. Not the newest thing in the world and not what one might expect from a woman her age but it was the best option. Her family was not as unlucky to be starving and living in a place falling apart but it was close enough to it. Money was never plenty despite her parents working two jobs both and Bernarda was sure their marks had been the major factor. Both of them left college with what one might call mediocre grades at best and her own were no better. All attempts in the past to have them help her had been futile. Either they had no time, were totally exhausted or had no clue themselves. Yet neither of them had given up, their daughter aiming for something more than what they achieved encouraged them on and if they could not help her on their own, they would find a way. And a way they had found, saving up money to pay for a private tutor. On the piece of paper was an ad for just such a person, reading:​

~~ Private Tutoring by Yoshida ~~
Do you look to better yourself?
Do you struggle with your grades?
Is college about to end?
This will all end with some help from me!
Call the number below and ask for Yoshida.
I can offer rates for every size of purse,
we will find an agreement that works for you.

Spa
Yoshidas_street.jpg
On top of the text was a post-it with an address which the young woman was checking for what must be the hundreds time. Bernarda was not sure what she had expected. Maybe a villa? Impossible for sure but she was not expecting something ... so normal looking. The place the friendly woman at the end of the phone had told her was not in the best region of the city but far from the worst. Nice buildings on both sides of the street. Trees lining the road and even hedges growing alongside some buildings and kept in perfect condition. It almost looked as if there was not a single leaf out of place anywhere while people walked down the street, visiting shops in the ground levels of the buildings. The place where she lived was a far cry from this. Maybe it had looked similar in the past but for many years barely above the minimum in terms of money had been invested. By the looks of it, the brown haired girl could already guess how the inside of the building might look like. At least from the outside they reminded her of the building where she lived, likely they had been build around the same time and were using a similar layout. Stairs leading up into a hallway with several doors lining it and another set of stairs going up to a similar looking floor. The flats would be on the smaller end with at least six on each floor, maybe more.​

The big surprise came when Bernarda was finally getting herself together and approached the door, looking for the name she was given. It was not so much surprising that the installed system was something modern, a camera, microphone and speaker. Minus the camera they had the same general thing at her place, not functioning properly but it was there. The actual surprise was the number of buttons. With maybe six flats on each floor, minus the shop next to the entrance, she was expecting at least two dozens names but this were only twelve. Rather puzzled with this discovery she pressed the little button next to the name, waiting a bit nervously for what was to happen.​

Last edited:
01809-3445863831-RAW-Photo-high-detailed-skin_1.2-8k-uhd-dslr-soft-lighting-high-quality-Fujifilm-XT3-beautiful-girl-of-Asian-origin_1-ad-before.jpg
Yoshida is a bright woman in her mid-thirties who came from a powerful Japanese family that controlled a good amount of the real estate over-seas, and they had their fair share of investments in a few powerful companies as well, allowing the woman that resided in America to live a comfortable life of a high-class woman. She was a bright woman who had an even brighter future ahead of her. She took up teaching as a job, and soon shifted her focus to the tutoring market. She didn't do it out of the goodness of her heart however, she merely did it to find herself a proper pet that could satisfy her. She had even set up a website, using her prior years of proper work as a teacher to fund her credibility as well as making multiple fake accounts to boost her credibility even more.

So far, no student had contacted her, probably because of how little care they had for the subject Yoshida supposedly taught, or because they took with more impressive and well known teacher. However, one girl contacted her, she went by the name of Brenda. She seemed quite poor considering how she seemed eager to negotiate. A perfect candidate for Yoshida. Yoshida liked to live in a small and modest house mainly because it allowed her to save up on useless expenses, allowing her to focus her finances else-where, such as equipment for hypnotisation and drugging whoever she wished to be addicted to her very existence and cock, which she perfectly hid, making sure no one suspected the large piece of equipment that she had between her legs.

Beneath her house, 'the tutor' had a whole dungeon set up for her needs, filled with some bondage kits and other form tools she could use to break the toy that was on her way to the modest house. It was in a nice semi-isolated area, however it was perfect for what she wanted to accomplish. A few moments after Briana had pressed the button, a buzzer could be heard, indicating that the front gate was opened. Yoshida was standing there, wearing prim and proper clothes, well as much as possible for someone with the same body type as hers, with a soft smile on her face. "Briana, right? You look lovely dear!" Yoshida spoke, her voice oddly seductive, however, it was barely noticeable. Her hand rest on her massive chest as she waved, "I'm Ms. Yoshida." She introduced herself, letting the younger girl rest easy that the woman before her was indeed the tutor that she so desperately needed.

Full Name:Yoshida Takana
Height:6'0''/ 182 cm
Other Details:
  • comes from a rich background
  • searching for a pet
file

Bernarda.jpg
Spa

Other Details:
Bernarda.jpg

Height:6'0'' / 182 cm
Other Details:
  • searching for a pet
01809-3445863831-RAW-Photo-high-detailed-skin_1.2-8k-uhd-dslr-soft-lighting-high-quality-Fujifilm-XT3-beautiful-girl-of-Asian-origin_1-ad-before.jpg

The young Latina was looking a bit nervous left and right. The name next to the button was the correct one, 'Takana', but time was dragging on in her mind. While in reality only moments passed, the feeling for Bernarda was more like minutes were passing. She was thus quite startled when suddenly, without warning, the sound of the buzzer reached her ears. Just in time she pressed against the door, more like a gate given the height of the entrance, and felt the large thing swing open with ease. It definitely looked heavier than it felt, someone was taking good care of it. The hallway behind the gate had a high ceiling, more than Bernarda had expected but still within something she would expect.​

Spa

Not far away was a woman standing, seemingly waiting for her. She seemed of Asian descend, fitting the name which was looking and sounding like it came from Japan, maybe. Immediately the black haired girl was aware that this woman, maybe 10 years or such older, was taller. No heels in the world would be enough to bring them to eye level and she was sure her growing days were over.That difference of roughly a whole head in size was making the woman somehow more terrifying than that friendly smile was making her look otherwise. "Briana, right? You look lovely dear! I'm Ms. Yoshida." the woman introduced herself.​

Bernarda made a bit of a face, not managing to hide it well. "The name is Bernarda. Bernarda Patricia Molina, Miss. Or is this just a mistake? Did you expect someone else?" the younger woman's look turned into something more akin worry. She knew she had to haggle over the phone to get the price down to something her family could afford for an extended period of time. Being tutored not at her own place but at Ms. Takana's place was one of the things Bernarda had to accept to lower the price. That the tutor standing in front of her had planned to do so anyway was something the young woman did not even had a clue about. Many other minor things had been covered in the call, with the inexperienced Bernarda accepting almost every suggestion and claim which would lower the costs. Coming out here, crossing at least halve the city and bringing her own material was simply the tip of the iceberg, but she was desperate. "I know the name is a bit ... unique? My friends call me Patty." the young Latina hoped that it was a simple misunderstanding. That woman must have a lot of students. A friend of her had checked out the internet and found a website with only great reviews on it. Surely she had a lot of names in her mind, most of them not as alien to this region like Bernarda.​

Height:6'0''/ 182 cm
Other Details:
  • searching for a pet
file

The woman covered her mouth with the tips of her fingers in a shocked fashion, clearly her face was apologetic and her expression said nothing but 'sorry' as she got her student's name wrong, "Oh dear, I'm sorry. I must've gotten your name mixed up with someone else." Yoshida apologised after bowing briefly, keeping her innocent demeanour. So far the woman seemed like she was just a sweet teacher who got the name of her student wrong. "You're here for a tutoring lesson, right? I'm the teacher." She said, her voice gave off the impression that she was hopeful that she didn't get the wrong person, or else this might be quite embarrassing for her. When she heard the full of the student she nodded in response, smiling and letting out a sigh of relief as she was glad that she didn't make a mistake that bad, "Yes yes! I'm your tutor, don't worry, this is the right house." Yoshida said with a smile, stepping aside to allow the younger woman to see the inside of her house.

The apartment was quite spacious, though not to the level of a mansion or anything, but it was still comfortable and cosy looking. There was a tray with all sorts of glasses and food, the glasses filled with different types of drinks that one could enjoy. Yoshida made sure she was hospitable, presenting multiple choices for food and beverages. Surely, at least one of the choices would suit the girl's taste, right? Whatever she ended up picking would of course end up making her uncontrollably hot and bothered, and with nothing to satisfy her but Yoshida around, she was practically at the woman's mercy. "Your name is lovely, I'm just bad with names." Yoshida told her with a smile on her face, waving for the young college student to enter her home. "Please, make yourself at home, I'll get the material soon."

Yoshida said after closing the door once Bernarda entered, "Oh, and Patty is a lovely nickname, I hope you don't mind me using it." She said with a wink as she left the girl unattended, letting her take a quick tour with her eyes around the house. It was luxurious, but nothing over the top, a good mix of rich and modest, that was clear. However, what was unclear was the amount of tools and objects littered on the walls that were made to slowly hypnotize the student. She would practically be slowly falling under the control of the teacher. After a few seconds, closing in on the one minute marc, Yoshida finally returned, clasping her hands together as she looked at Bernarda, "Alright Patty, are you ready to get started?"

Other Details:
Bernarda.jpg

Other Details:
  • searching for a pet
Bernarda was quickly relaxing as she heard the woman in front of her telling her that she was at the right place and in front of the correct person on top of it. "Exactly, here for the tutoring session. Hopefully only the first and not the last." she said, stepping through the door, careful not to step on Yoshida's feet. The young Latina was visibly in awe by what she saw. The room they entered alone was at least as big as the whole apartment she was in. Not to speak of the opulence compared to her own living conditions. As with the sheer size of this place she imagined that a few select pieces of furniture might have cost enough for her Bernarda to fill her place with everything she could need.​

These were, of course, exaggerations but since obviously nothing was second hand like her family had to buy when something broke down, again. She was a bit surprised by such a large number of prepared drinks but they had not talked about her preferences beforehand so maybe this was a normal process for her tutor. "Oh thank you, most people stumble a lot with my name or give me funny looks. It is not a name people hear a lot. At the very least not around these parts. No I would not mind at all." she informed the older woman. Bernarda barely registered how Yoshida left her alone, despite what she had just said.​

Curious and indeed thirsty, the Latina looked through the offered drinks, picking a glass with orange juice, sipping on it while she wandered around the room. Her attention was pretty much caught by the decoration on the walls, wandering only slowly from one to the other. Bernarda was literally spellbound when Yoshida came back with the material. The young woman did not notice that someone was back in the room with her while she tried to make sense of an object that must be a clock, only that the background was moving first in one direction, then back again. The numbers were fixed of course but the background looked like a spiral while it moved, drawing the girls attention into the center. Only hearing the voice from behind her pulled her back into reality. "Uh... what? Y..yes of course. I am ready, I think." was her answer, slightly unsure how much time had passed. From her place in the middle of the room she walked over to Yoshida. She had barely consumed any of the juice until now but that would change quickly once they started.​

Yoshida smiled when she heard Bernarda's response. The young girl seemed pretty eager, and very careful not to get in anyone's way. She looked obedient enough, this didn't seem like it would hardly be a challenge for Yoshida. Yoshida held the door open until the Latina was inside and somewhat relaxed, after which she locked it behind her "Don't worry! I don't plan on leaving you to fail! We'll get through your syllabus and make sure you pass with flying colours!" Yoshida had reassured her new student and soon to be slave. The apartment was pretty much a maze for anyone entering it for the first time, even the Asian struggled quite a bit to find her way around this large place despite her experience in navigation, but American architecture was just so different from Asian, it was like she was in another world, at least until she got used to it.

"Don't worry Patty, I'm good with names, but I need a bit because of my students. I hope that isn't an issue!" She said with a smile, her voice getting further and further as she walked away, letting Bernarda get lost in the beauty of the apartment's walls. Everything was so beautifully carved and built, almost hypnotizingly so. Yoshida of course made sure of such things, that was her tactic to make sure that Patty would slowly fall under her control.

Yoshida had been standing there, watching the younger woman fall for the spell of her beautiful decoration. She smiled to herself, glad and content that her plan was working. Everything was falling into place perfectly and as Yoshida had intended it to do. She noticed the drink was barely untouched, but it was probably due to the wall's enchanting spell preventing the young girl from focusing on anything else. However, the spell wasn't stronger than Yoshida's powerful and attracting voice, which was good, that was perfect even. "Perfect! We'll get started then!" Yoshida spoke, walking towards the table with food and drinks. She picked up the tray and set over at their work table, "Please do tell me if what I've made is to your liking, I would hate for a precious student of mine to not be satisfied." She said with a smile, gesturing to the plate, as if telling Patty to eat and drink freely.

Other Details:
Bernarda.jpg

Other Details:
  • searching for a pet

The young woman blinked a few more times and shook her head slightly. Her thoughts were a bit sluggish but she thought nothing of it. Sipping a bit on her juice she looked over the things her tutor had prepared for her, thinking a bit, even if slowly. "I think the slices of bread with the toppings look the best. But I'll make sure to try something from everything." the young woman replied, slowly sitting down at the table. She would never have guessed that someone like Yoshida would serve drinks and food. Likely it would be less diverse on following meetings which is why she asked what Bernarda would like. The juice was already to her liking. As she looked up, her eyes were captured by something on the wall again, this time she managed to pull away on her own though as she was about to look up at Yoshida anyway. "How will we start? I am doing this for the first time."

Yoshida noticed the fact that the younger girl was struggling to move a bit. It was clear given the fact that she was taking her time sitting down despite the task at hand seeming too simple to fail at or be difficult at all. She mentally smirked to herself as her plan was clearly working. "The bread slices? Alright I'll keep that in mind! If you do have a request, please don't be shy, I'd love to try cooking something for you!" Yoshida said with a smile on her face. Bernarda seemed to be drinking the juice just as Yoshida recommended, adding more to the slow and sweet hypnosis and making the Latina surrender her mind to her teacher. The walls also played a huge part in the hypnotism, and it was clear that Bernarda was already unable to keep her eyes off them, from the methodical and perfectly timed sound of the clock, never off beat, to the perfect pattern. "Well, that's easy to figure out! Just tell me where you're struggling and we'll start with that."

Other Details:
Bernarda.jpg

Other Details:
  • searching for a pet
Still sipping every now and then from her drink, the young woman smiled. She did not know what was somehow interesting to draw her gaze to the wall but was chalking it up to the things moving here and there. That everything seemed to move in sync with the ticking clock was lost on her as she was quick to ignore it on a conscious level. "There is no need to cook something... really." Bernarda said, not wanting to cause more work. "Where I'm struggling..." she tried to think about it, her thoughts feeling like feet stuck in swamp, slurping noises each time she lifted them off ground to make a step. "Like we talked on the phone. Those advanced math problems are the worst, I think. I am not bad but not as good enough as I'd like to be. The teachers lost me some weeks ago with those formulas and calculations."

Yoshida looked at her struggling student as she rest her cheek on one of her hands, waiting to get a proper answer from the woman before her. She had every electronic device in her house, from the air conditioner, to the fans and cameras, all of them linked up to a tiny device. So, Yoshida used her phone to slightly turn up the heat, making the temperature rise just enough for it to be uncomfortable. "No no! I insist!" She spoke and smiled at her. Yoshida began waving her hand in an up and down motion, trying to make the air near her face cooler, "My my... Looks like the air conditioner is broken." She lied through her teeth as she looked at Bernarda, "Wouldn't you feel better if you stripped yourself?" She suggested, knowing that by now, Bernarda was pretty much under her control.

Other Details:
Bernarda.jpg

Other Details:
  • searching for a pet
Naturally Bernarda had no idea of the little tricks Yoshida was playing with her. Even less that every of her actions was recorded by hidden cameras and that nearly everything could be controlled by the mobile phone Yoshida checked every now and then. The last bit was not lost on the young Latina but simply ignored. Almost everybody who had a smartphone played around with it, not even noticing what they were doing. Meanwhile she blushed a little bit. This Asian woman was so nice, offering to cook for her student. How could she ever repay this? The rate they had agreed upon was so low and should just barely cover 1 or 2 hours of tutoring each week. "Wouldn't you feel better if you stripped yourself?" came the suggestions from the older woman. She was correct, it was getting quite warm the more she sat there and drinking the juice was not enough. If she would have known about the extra ingredient which helped to heat her up in it's very own way, she might have become suspicious.

Still, she showed a strong mind. Bernarda was thinking surprisingly long about the suggestion and fiddled with her top before finally shoving her empty glass over to Yoshida. "That would not be descent. But... I am quite thirsty." the young woman replied in a soft voice while avoiding to look directly at her tutor. It was no secret that she was feeling the raising heat and was struggling with the suggestion. She wanted to follow the suggestion but exposing herself in front of a stranger was simply something she was raised to not do. It made her squirm in place and seek an outlet she found with the drink that hopefully would help her cool down.​

Back
Top Bottom