Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hyrule's Downfall (Cerberus and Foxykoko)

Zelda blushed and started to dance with a very seductive style grinding and moving all over him. I guess you could call it strip dancing with out the clothes.

Midna stared at the beast and moaned at the pressure from him. "Because I'm fragile and small! I want you! I only want you! Please!" She begged.

Twili held Zelda on his lap and grinned as she kept grinding against him. he grinned and as she was grinding he shifted abit causing her to slide down onto him. He gripped her hips and pushed up against her.

The guard watched Midna and grinned as the beast kept pushing against her before he called the beast off. "Suck him off then."

Zelda gasped at him and moaned. "mmm.... please don't tease me, just have your way with me..." She begged.

Midna sat up and looked up at the beast and then down at hid huge member. "s...suck that?" She blushed and got on her hands and knees. She looked at him and then took it into her mouth and began to stroke and suck on him roughly and very playfully.

Twili grinned and looked at Zelda as he pushed himself deeper into her. "I don't think you are in much of a position to be giving orders now my little slut princess." He laughed and pushed deeper into her warm and waiting body.

The beast's tail wrapped around her waist as she was sucking him off and slid in between her legs and started to rub her off.

Zelda gasped and moaned, as he moved her. "mmmm... Twili! You feel amazing!" She said with a lustful grin.

Midna gasped and moaned as he played with her. She very seductively teased his head and the took him in her mouth completely. Deep throating him with please trying to make the other man jealous. She then started flicking her tongue against his head.

Twili looked at Zelda and grinned as he kept pumping away inside of her, his hands moving to her breasts and squeezing them. "Very good my pet." He grinned wondering how her precious Hero of time would react seeing his Princess Zelda as nothing more then a slut. He grinned and pushed himself deeper into Zelda. "Tell me my pet why you'll be a better slave then Midna."

The Guard laughed and grinned watching Midna on her hands and knees sucking off the shadow beast. Once a former queen of the Twil she was now sucking off some animal and letting its tail pleasure her.

Zelda gasped and moaned, "I am more exotic then midna is.... mmmmm.... and I'll do anything you tell me to..." She moaned again as she began to orgasm roughly.

She growled with her throat toward him and moaned with beasts every move. dhe licked and played with his head as she used both hands to stroke the the beast.

Twili looked at Zelda and grinned as he started to release into her before pushing her off of his body. "Get dressed my pet, we are going to throw Link a little welcome home party." He laughed and looked at her. "and for your dress have some alterations made to it, shorten it and make sure you have your silk gloves and silk stockings on."

The guard watched Midna and grinned. As she had laid down and was sucking on the shadow beast the guard moved behind her and slid up into her waiting sex.

Zelda nodded, "Yes Master." She blushed as she grabbed her dress and left to go find her designer.

Midna moaned louder as he entered. "mmmm.... now you want me?" she teased and continued pleasuring the beast.

Back
Top Bottom