Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandoms and Original Stories

Hello, it's been awhile since I've made a request thread so forgive the rust as I try to hammer out some ideas here to try and find some new partners.

I tend to enjoy writing in already created settings, but I'm not opposed to making new worlds with the right partner. That being said the main fandoms I like and I'm looking for are as followed: Naruto, One Piece, Fallout, Skyrim, RWBY. Fire Emblem, Dragon Age, some of the million Final Fantasies, Overwatch, Tomb Raider, ACOTAR, Drizzt books, Warhammer Fantasy, and so on. I also love DnD and its settings such as Fauren and Pathfinder 1st edition and the game modules King Maker and Wrath of the Righteous. Orignal stories I won't go into too much detail on since I like to flesh those out with partners over private messaging, but I do actively DM so I've got a world or two to play in. I do like some celebs, but if we're doing original stories I prefer "drawn" images or anime images. I've got a whole pinterest account full of images I like and if anyone wants to look just for themselves feel free to pm me for a link.

Stories I look for: I am kinda a basic bitch. I like the whole harem idea, smutty one shots, adventure romps and the like. I can give romance a shot, but I am not a fan of the slow burn romance. I don't mind writing a few responses before things get hot and heavy, but over a full page or two of responses before any fun is had tends to take me out of it. A story doesn't have to be non-stop sex, but the whole "will they or won't they" story line drives me a bit crazy. Let me know if any fandoms hold an interest for you and we can talk. Communication is key and I'm more than willing to talk out plots in a private message and work out what we want out of the story. We're all adults here and should talk out differences as such.

Kinks: I'm generally open to most common things with a like of impregnation, face fucking, and etc. I like some darker kinks too such as forced and bad ends which can be discussed if anyone's interested. They're fairly niche so I won't bore any readers with my darker ideas unless they're interested in hearing them.

Hard no's: No feet, scat, vore, belly button stuff, sniffing, diapers, anything involving toilet stuff, under age, overly hairy, furry, inflation, futa, or beastiality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom