Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Bred and Breakfast (Human X Furry)

Prompt I’ve ran on Reddit for a while, ideally looking for a GM

This is a prompt inspired by a story I read on Literotica. In the story a human wife cheats on her husband with a series of anthropomorphic animals, but I'd rather play the 18 year old son of a conservative Christian couple, since I like to play someone closer to my age and I'm also not super into cheating. Men, women, and everything in between are all welcome.

I came back home for summer break to discover my parents had turned the house into a bed and breakfast. It makes sense, we inherited the house from my grandmother and it was always a little too big for just the three of us, so since my parents are retired and bored as hell they spruced up some of the old guest rooms and have been renting them out, mostly to people passing through our little Midwest town to get somewhere more interesting. Of course this means that as the summer rush comes in I now have to suddenly work for them.

I was hoping to get one or two summer jobs so I wouldn't have to work when I was back at school, but my parents barely pay me minimum wage and I'm too busy helping them to work somewhere else, so I resign myself to just pinching pennies and having a shitty summer. That is, until we get our first furry guest.

We can discuss how it first happens, maybe they've got a thing for humans and they start to flirt with me behind my parents back, maybe I'm curious and get caught staring at our guest just a little too much, maybe I just walk in on them changing by accident and it goes from there. Whatever it is, I end up getting the best sex of my life from a furry, who leaves me an exceedingly generous tip. After that I fall down a rabbit hole (pun absolutely intended) and find all sorts of websites and apps for furries into humans, and vice verse, and I get an incredibly naughty idea.

I basically advertise on some seedy website that the son of this good wholesome Christian B&B will fuck furries, and all I ask for is discretion and a good tip.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO REPLY TO THIS, YOU SHOULD:

1. Tell me how you imagine furries in this world? How much of the population are furries, are they proportional in size to humans or not, are they commonly accepted by humans, would interspecies stuff be normal or totally frowned upon, etc.

2. Tell me your kinks and limits, you don't have to send them all, but let me know specifically if any of the kinks listed below are hard limits for you, or something you're especially into

3. Make me want to fuck you! I don't care if you only skimmed this prompt or if you have something slightly different in mind that you wanna pitch to me, but don't expect me to reply to "I like your prompt" or "RP?" Put effort in!

My kinks (In no particular order)

Interspecies/beast (duh)

Dom/Sub

Mindbreak

Hypnosis

Feminization

Group play

Gloryholes

Being recorded

Humiliation

Chastity

Corruption

Body mod (Piercings, tattoos, maybe crazier stuff long term )

Eating ass

Face sitting

Body Hair

Musk/Sweat

Degradation

Public

Spit/drool

Cum play

Cum farting

Always looking to try something new, don't be afraid to push me out of my comfort zone

Back
Top Bottom