Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Kinks abound - proceed with caution!

Makemyday

Planetoid
Explore the Possibilities

Welcome!
I am not new to roleplaying, having played on and off the last 10 years or so. I try to post as frequently as I can, typically no less than 3-4 times per week and normally 3-5 paras. Often I can do daily posts. I prefer to write in the 3rd person, and hope that you do as well.

I am looking for partners that can commit to matching my minimum, with the understanding that real-life circumstances do not always allow for that. I like to play darker characters, kinky dominant men who are often flawed or misguided. Sometimes they have redeeming qualities, but not always. Non-con and dub-con scenarios are among my faves (e.g. kidnapping, blackmail, coercion, corruption) and I am open to discussing other types. Typically I like to write in modern time periods, but there are historical times I am drawn to as well. I have little experience with fantasy or sci-fi settings but am open to looking at those with the right partner; part of my reason for roleplaying is to stretch my imagination and make creative discoveries! Have some ideas you think I might like? Send me a PM and we can chat.

I have several kinks that are important to me, most under the heading of BDSM - bondage (in all its beautiful forms!), foot fetishism, tickle torture, spanking, flogging, electrical play, toys, and orgasm denial/forced orgasms top the list. I am open to a host of others, with only a few typical areas I prefer not to explore. You can see my F-List here.

I am open to a wide variety of character pairings, including (MC-YC):
Teacher - student;
Boss - employee;
Doctor - patient;
Warrior - princess;
Master - slave;
Officer - prisoner,
Patient - nurse;
Criminal - police officer,
and many more!

I also like to reverse some of the above pairings, so that my character can take advantage of one who is used to wielding authority and ends up in a submissive position instead. Have a pairing you'd like me to consider? Run it by me!

Face claims - I don't really have a preference - art, drawings, photos, descriptions - it all works for me.

Some scenarios I like:

CORPORATE REVENGE
She didn't work for the company. She was contracted to help HR lay off 20% of the company's employees. Including one dangerous man. He went up to HR and tried to talk to the VP, but she got to him first. She called security and told them to "get rid of this loser." And that was a big mistake. He was a man with nothing else to lose, so he created a plan to teach her some humility. He tracked her down and took her captive.

And then her lessons began.

PAYING YOUR DEBTS
You have big dreams, visions of running your own business. It will be hard work, but worth the risk. But banks won't lend you the money you need. A stranger you meet suggests a private investor and suggests a local millionaire. One conversation later, you have what you need to get started. But a month later, it all goes bad, and he comes to collect what he is owed. But the money is all gone. Fortunately, he put an insurance clause in the contract that allows you to pay through other means. You should have read the fine print before you signed.

Who knew slavery was legal when you agreed in writing?

A NURSING NIGHTMARE

New to the hospital for mental disorders, a young nurse working the overnight shift finds the doctor she is working with to be handsome and charming. But his methods seem unorthodox. Assisting the doctor with a new patient, she is shocked to learn he uses a variety of dubious treatments he has devised on his female patients. Uneasy at how his treatment really looks like abuse and torture, she considers going to the hospital administrators. Little does she know that half his family sits on the hospital's board, and the last nurse to try and turn him in ended up in a secure ward of the hospital and subjected to frequent treatment sessions by the doctor himself.

[/
THE MILF UPSTAIRS
He's a graduate student researching human sexuality that just broke up with his long-term girlfriend. She's a divorced MILF that just turned 40. Struggling to make ends meet, she rents out the basement apartment in her house to the handsome student, who finds her irresistible. He's writing his thesis on the history of foot fetishism, and she is a lonely woman that finds his interest in her flattering. One night of drunken celebration brings them together, and she consents to becoming his fun foot friend with benefits. But what begins as a harmless sex fling evolves into something darker as he incorporates more and more bondage and sadism into their sex games.

Will she succumb and learn what it means to become his "sole" slave?
SPOILER]

May you find the roleplays you seek. Thanks for stopping by!

Attachments

• Tunnel.jpg
    Tunnel.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom