Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Looking for some nice Yuri (Girl x Girl or Girl x Futa) rps

HI all... Would like to get started here. Was here over a decade ago...but back..and kind of new to it all agian.

Interested in some nice Yuri rps, only FxF or FxFuta, no men stuff, sorry. *^^*

I'd like to explore some of the following
- Victorian age Yuri romance
- Flapper girl yuri
- Mother / Daughter romance (or aunty/niece)
- Some anime couplings are nice ideas too...much have so many ideas for that. But some girls I'd like to play include: (All characters will be aged up to 15+ if they are not already)
- Ai Haibara (Detective Conan)
- Natsumi (Inazuma 11)
- Shirabe Ako (Precure)
- Amanogawa Kirara (Precure)

If you're interested, please let me know. >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to add on some more ideas for those looking for different ideas.

- Japanese Business Lady/Boss and her secretary
- Chinese Empress and her serving girl
- Medieval / Pre Medieval Queens marrying to unite Kingdoms
- Fantasy - Swordswoman saves a Princess , gets princess as reward (old trope, but in this case, the saviour is a woman.)
- Japanese Housewife whose husband is never around is seduced by a college trackstar (female or futa)

(needly to say...all characters will be 18+)

That's all I'll add on for now...but that'll do... :)

Sorry...just one more bump/add on for the next while.... Will try to hold off for a while after this one before amending again

Mistress Mitsuba's Lesbian bordello - Basically a bordello set up to service lesbian customers only. So only female customers, only female prostitutes....for all fetishes. (17+ of course)

This one is very flexible... I can adapt and be either the customer or the prostitute. Do you want to play a lady stumbling in there? No worries, you'll be given a survey form to determine what kind of lady you want/need. Submissive? Dominant? Mistress Mitsuba's has what you need...what you crave... humiliatiion? Pampering? Spanking? You tell us.

If you want to be the prostitute, I could play a range of customers for you...just let me know....

Interested? Let me know.

Bump
...and a few new ideas:

- I'm an assassin sent to kill your lady. I'm thinking of basing her upon Clementine from Overlord...we can go from there. Your character is desperate to live, and you offer to be my characters sexual slave if I spare you...I do...and your life of sexual indentured servitude begins. (sexy domination play)

- Business woman and the Heroine. Based on the world of BnHA. My lady is a business lady and yours is the 17/18 year old version of either Tsuyu or Mina...I begin to woo yours and a romance begins... (very heavy on romance)

- Marry Me Instead - A young woman gets stood up at the altar and as she stands there weeping, a lady in the building comes up and offers to marry her instead. To overcome her sorrow and get back at her ex, she does...and they have a torrid wedding night. The next morning, she wakes up and has to come to grips with the fact that she married a lady she knew nothing about.

- Genie in a bottle - Shy college girl finds an ancient lamp and cleans it, releasing a genie. Gene girl offers her one wish, but can't be more wishes. She asks "For you to be my loving wife..." Thus it begins.

- I'd also love to do Adult Kino Mako and Mizuno Ami from Sailor Moon as a couple too..maybe in college or after that.

Bump

And a warm wish for the best of the season to you all! Merry Christmas to those who celebrate and seasons greetings to all the rest.

Love you all.

As I bump...I wanted to mention some things....
1) I work a fairly long hour job....and then look after my family..so some weeks I have loads of time to post, sometimes I don't...please be patient. ^^

2) For those who are looking to get to know me, please be patient and work with me to make a nice rp. Messaging me with an expectation of a 12 page plot line to prove I can write, I just don't have time for. I promise to always try to write to fit the length of my partners - as those who have played with me for an extended period of time can tell you....however, it's disappointing to have people message you than infer I disappointed them for - I can only guess - not giving enough details.

If you'd like something more, just ask, I'll make time to write...but please...don't just ditch me because I didn't figure out what you wanted. :(

Back
Top Bottom