Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Visit Log (NSFW)

Doctor Love

Planetoid
Excuse the name, I wanted to express something medical, this was the best I could come up with at the time.

Hello and welcome to my journal, in here, I'm gonna document some of my adventures, share some visuals I appreciate and perhaps have some fun with those who feel interested by the content. Anyway, this is the last NSFW warning I'll give, and let me be clear there may be triggering fantasies/stories/visuals. Obviously nothing against side rules, but please be warned.

So, why this journal now?
Well, my fiancé and I called off our engagement some time ago, and admittedly it took me longer than expected to bounce back from that. It's been a while, and I'm over it. Now that I'm back in the 'Wild', the open world of BDSM and sexual adventures I feel stronger than ever!

This thread, is to interest those submissives. Please them and their needs. As well as my fellow dominants who may enjoy reading some of the stories I post here (with permission from my (ex)submissives/play partners of course. (I'll use fake names where needed and never refer to the person).

Laat big of introduction before we get to the spicy bits; I'm a dark skinned man, over a decade of experience in BDSM and friendly to approach.

The way to approach me if you want me really friendly.

Oh, first thing you should know about my ex... She's a latina.

Last edited:
I got a question recently what my first 'Toy' was. Funnily enough, the answer surprised them.

the-lovers-collar-w-jeweled-nipple-clamps.jpg

The first thing I got was a set of nipple clamps attached to a collar. The leather collar really wasn't worth much, and I discarded it rather quickly for a new one. But the clamps I actually still own. Given they aren't used as often, since the screw-clamps aren't my favorite.

It's really beginner friendly, and allows for so much different stimulation... I was surprised to hear this is not considered a starting point.
My girlfriend at the time loved it!!

> What do you think?
> What was your first toy?

And of course, if you have a question... Something to share... Reach out!
Through pm's is fine, but you're also free to post here!

So glad to have gotten a question. And what a good question it was... 😈

On the topic of toys, @Lavender Peony asked me whether I have some toys in my closet that need to see the light of day again.

Let me clarify;
Since moving out of my previous house, I got myself a new three bedroom home.
Ome master bedroom, where there's only a nightstand with the 'essentials...'
One guestroom, and I'm proud to announce having my own 'Special Guest Room'. 😏

In this room, there's no such thing as a toy closet. The only closet is for lingerie, and other clothing.
Toys are needly stacked along the walls, cliché, I know, but I LOVE it!! Absolutely thrilled with the black leather cushions... (I could talk about this for hours!!) But back to the point;

What's not displayed on the wall, is neatly stored in a dresser. When assembling and filling said dresser, I came across an ol'faithful. A pair of Ben Wa balls. A set with amateur, intermediate and advanced size/weight balls.

I've not used these for quite some time, mostly because my partner at the time got a satisfyer set for herself. One that works with a remote control.

When asked the question, I remembered the fun one can have with just some simple balls... Maybe I like them even more than the remote control stuff. Don't get me wrong, they're hella fun to use... Of course at the 'wrong times'... But... Why does everything have to work on batteries these days? Why does it have to be made so easy to hold?

That struggle to keep them in, the pride and excitement when moving up a size... (Or mixing them)... I'm grateful for this question, and next time, I'll go with the classics over modern.

Many things to my naughty partner in crime @Lavender Peony. Hope this answers your question!

Now, I challenge you to answer my question(s) in the post above 😈.

Anyone else got something they wanna ask/comment... Please, be my guest!

Intereesting,

My first toys were all improvised. I got into bondage as a teen and sort of by accident. But I guess the first gear I actually paid money for was some nice soft rope.
My first 'toy' as such was a pair of leather wrist cuffs bought by my friend and at the beginning of my journey, on-off bondage partner Samantha.
I still have them though the leather is not ina good condition as they were very cheap.

By accident? Are you comfortable explaining exactly what you mean?
Intereesting,

My first toys were all improvised. I got into bondage as a teen and sort of by accident. But I guess the first gear I actually paid money for was some nice soft rope.
My first 'toy' as such was a pair of leather wrist cuffs bought by my friend and at the beginning of my journey, on-off bondage partner Samantha.
I still have them though the leather is not ina good condition as they were very cheap.
Soft rope... Black or red?

And thank you so much for reading + commenting!

Ok well this is going to sound odd but... here goes.

So when I was around.. I guess 9 or 10 ish? I was very close to my mum. My dad had just passed away rather suddenly and I clung to mum like she was my only life raft.
She got me back into my arts and crafts after a bout of depression. I started to dabble with 3d artwork and fashion stuff. sewing etc, so all the old clothes and material she had came to me, inlcuding a ton of laddered stockings and tights (Panty hose)

Now for some reason.. I am not sure why, I discovered that both my legs would fit down one leg of a stocking. Thisk led to a game Iplayed where I would slide y lower legs up to my knees in old stockings and tights so they were trapped tight. usuually using several stockings to get the job done. I was always alone when I did this, and it just felt.. nice, sort of squirmy. I would pretend to be a worm... or a snake.
I took things further and used to try and wrp myself up inmy duvet tight, so I was almost mummified.. I just.. liked it.

eventually and over some time, this naughty little game I played, and I did somehow sense thais wa snot something to share, became tying my ankles and knees together...
eventually this led to masturbation...
so yeah..

by accident rather than by conscious design. I'm still very much onto self bondage.

Back
Top Bottom