Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Wolfess's Monster Fucker Menagerie (NSFW)

Wolfess

Spicy Dragon
Just a few things before I get to the reason you're here.
I prefer a mix of story and smut, doesn't have to be an epic but at least a fair balance of both.
I usually do para to multi paragraph posts, but I can go longer or shorter depending on what you give me.
I ONLY rp over DMs, I do not do public threads. Other offsite places are options as well, just ask if you'd prefer one of them.
No real life refs, art only.
Everything is game so long as you follow site rules. Only themes that are off limit are filth and micro/macro.
I can usually post multiple times a day, but occasionally it might be a day before I reply. If I am gonna be gone for longer I'll let you know.

Are you bored of humans? Do elves no longer stimulate? Are orcs losing their charm? Well, look no further! Ahead is an assortment of super natural, extra terrestrial, fantastical and weird partners for you to peruse. Each building is marked by the sort of creatures you will find within, and if none of them tickle your fancy then just come back to me and I am sure I can help you find the perfect one to suit your desires. Do be aware that all of these creatures are carrying a little more than you might expect.

The least shocking of our selection, though no less unusual, is the demonic creatures. Most have a humanoid shape with some additional details. These beauties can come to you in any number of ways. Summoning, possession, poorly worded contracts, and so on. Will you try to control them? Maybe you think you can reform them? Perhaps you're just interested in the kind of sex that only a demon can give, regardless, lets take a look at the two newest girls.
1700432393435.png 1700433040546.png

These are what people think of when you say 'monster' something with lots of sharp teeth and claws. Maybe you stumbled across one while hiking or camping, maybe it found you when you were alone, hell maybe you sought it out! What are you going to do with them? Tame them, study them, turn them into a pet? Careful not to get too close, these two like to bite
1700433619215.png 1700433650806.png

Careful with these ones, they treat reality like a suggestion and aren't fond of doing things the way we normally do. Perhaps you found a book buried in a forgotten corner of a library, maybe that weird box you found wasn't meant to be opened, or maybe they found you. Are you going to try and understand them, recapture them or maybe even join them?
1700433946235.png 1700433974396.png

These aren't your Martians or little green men, wherever they come from must be a helluva weird place. However you came across them, I wish you the best of luck and hope you survive.
1700434312318.png 1700434338935.png

These beauties were made by my own R&D, they assure me that it is perfectly safe to release them to the public. If there is any issues check the handbook for a phone number to contact us at.
1700434555185.png 1700434579248.png

Thank you so much for visiting my menagerie, I hope you leave satisfied and with a brand new friend. If you are interested in job opportunities then please leave a resume at the front desk.

Back
Top Bottom